Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

just had a weird dream

donkeyPUNCH

Bluelight Crew
ok... is there a movie with this actor:

20_fisher_stevens.jpg

who is the "caretaker/descendant/something" of a crazy old bio-engineer or something who creates a demon/plague virus that takes over like the world or something (not sure on that one)

but he makes his house so crazy secure that the people inside it survive for a long time, there are like demons flying around the house that they can see through the windows. then the eight armed "queen" that was the scientists original creation who lives in a labyrinth type thing in the scientists ultra-secure super-lab escapes from the inside?

I srsly just had the CRAZIEST dream, and I woke up thinking "damn I hate that movie" TOTALLY convinced that I had seen a movie that was like that general description (sorry it's nowhere near as accurate as it should be, but it actually scared me.)

actually now that I think about it, I had two "movie-like" dreams last night... the other one wasn't recognizable though....

Never heard of such film, sounds more like a dream.

I've had some great movie dreams, but it's been a while. The last one started with me moving into another apartment in a large condo in my city, then developed slowly into my new routine, meeting people that lived there etc. At some point though it exploded into an epic film when I found a weird underworld in the condo and I guess with all the thrill and epic soundtrack it was too intense for me to stay asleep.

By the way, not really related to films but the most epic dream I've had was from sleeping under the effect of memantine. Time travel, dimension traveling, computer hacking, a secret society, lasers. How was I pissed for waking up. Memantine and sleeping can be some crazy shit.