• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorDeez

Greenlighter
I just got prescribed a bottle of 500mg Hydrocodone, I think it's a replacement for Vicodin(?), but I'm new to doing pills and such so I was wondering how much would be good for me to get a good high? And how should I administrate it?

I really need to know because i broke my tailbone and it hurts! I'd like to be high so i don't have to deal with it.

Just so you know, you probably got 5mg hydrocodone + 500mg of acetaminophen and that stuffs no good.

Well, the website erowid, I was looking at peopls experiences with the type I had an they got really high. But I figured I'd ask anyways.

Look up Pill identifier on google to figure out what type of pills you have. Or just check the pill bottle.

Hydrocodone is indeed the active ingredient in Vicodin, and the smaller number (5/500) will be the hydrocodone, in mgs. Decide your dose from there.

Keep in mind that the larger number (5/500) is the acetaminophen/apap, aka tylenol in the pill. Acetaminophen is toxic to the liver in large doses, so avoid taking over 4 of these pills.

Do the Cold water extraction jackjones mentioned if you need to take more than 4.

yea just like moonmixer said google the imprint on your pill and you will find out what it is. It will also say it on the bottle most likely you have 5/500 or 7.5/500. Either way if you have no opiate tolerance you will def. enjoy them. you do not want to exceed 4000mg of acetaminophen in one day. If you dont have a tolerance you will probably enjoy taking 3 or 3 and a half.

have fun be safe

Like everyone previously said, you probably have 5mg Hydrocodone and 500mg APAP. I would just take 2 at first and see what that does for you. If you have to keep going higher to eliminate the pain, then what I do is mix some alcohol. I find if I take 1-2 shots of hard alcohol about 20 minutes prior to taking my pain medication it gives me quite a substantial boost. If memory serves me correctly, the enzymes in your liver that break down alcohol are the same ones that break down your pain medication therefore allowing it to stay in your system longer and at a higher dose.

I highly caution you to not mix too much alcohol with pain medication. I did it one time and it had me floored in a way that was not enjoyable.

Like everyone previously said, you probably have 5mg Hydrocodone and 500mg APAP. I would just take 2 at first and see what that does for you. If you have to keep going higher to eliminate the pain, then what I do is mix some alcohol. I find if I take 1-2 shots of hard alcohol about 20 minutes prior to taking my pain medication it gives me quite a substantial boost. If memory serves me correctly, the enzymes in your liver that break down alcohol are the same ones that break down your pain medication therefore allowing it to stay in your system longer and at a higher dose.

I highly caution you to not mix too much alcohol with pain medication. I did it one time and it had me floored in a way that was not enjoyable.

are you fucking stupid. telling her to drink alcohol with acetaminophen, are you trying to kill her. honestly dont listen to this prick he obviously knows nothing about the topic at hand. just take a couple, dont go over 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours or do a CWE as was previously stated. you should have some fun with these pills since you have no opiate tolerance.. if you wanna really get fucked, you could snort them but it wont be pleasant on the nostrils. although its really not that bad to snort them, i do it all the time.

have fun and be safe, and remeber no alcohol! ;)

I wouldn't suggest snorting them as the APAP per pill would be killer on your nasal passages

also theres no need for rudeness and name calling suckmedry, you can point out how the idea might not be a good one or a stupid one at that, but you don't need to act like a jerk doing it.

I wouldn't suggest snorting them as the APAP per pill would be killer on your nasal passages

also theres no need for rudeness and name calling suckmedry, you can point out how the idea might not be a good one or a stupid one at that, but you don't need to act like a jerk doing it.

Not sure if you guys have done alot of Drugs with APAP in them or not.

but Ask any real pill junky lol ....no one wants pure 5 mg perc tablets

because the REACTION between APAP and The opiate (in this case vicodin) gets you higher (faster)

and most people who SNORT <---- pills prefer the ones with tylenol in them.

You can't snort or shouldn't snort methadone and pills that are cut with Ibupropferen(spelling?)

5/512 percs 10/325 percs and so on are among the most popular narcotic pills around .

Apap is bad for your liver but as far as your nasal passages only an idiot or a novice would snort any pill ( or anything) without rinseing their nostrals out after every session.

And I suggest snorting water or more accurately just running warm water up your nostrals after you snort ANYTHING , yea the drian/drip is nasty but oh well , its better than having to get your nostrals scrapped and or facial reconstruction surgery.

DO NOT allow pills to lay in your nostrals /sinus ...ALWAYS rinse your nose out with water weather you feel like its necessary due to clogs or not.

and for some reason Hydrocodone/vicodins all clog your nose up faster than Percocet /Oxycodone. even tho they are both cut with Tylenol there's a very easy to distinguish difference in taste and consistancy. U can typicallyi snort all the percocet u want (with or without apap in it) and your nose shouldn't get all that clogged , yet u can snort ONE hydrocodone and your nose will be clogged atleast for a few mins.

Vicodins and Hydro's are junk tho , i dunno anyone that still uses them unless there just aren't any percs around at all.

Far as not suggesting snorting pills , yea you shouldn't...but you shouldn't smoke weed or drink or do any mind altering chemicals in general.

But lets face it ...people want to get high.

And if you want to get high off of pain pills without becoming a worthless needle junky....u should snort them ...eating them will get u high but it takes longer and your digestive system will burn up some of your drugs in the process.

When you snort opiates they go straight to the mucas membrane and into the blood stream and bam instantly your high.

N yea u can tell the difference or u will be able too once u snort a couple thousand milligrams of Percocet / Vicodin .
Vicodins /hydrocodones taste horrible and the buzz isn't ever all that good and when u snort them u tend to feel the "fuzzies" in your stomach first.

Where as with Percocet/oxycodone type pills , you instantly get a brain high.

Just whatever you do ..always rinse your nose out no matter what if people think its weird screw them their idiots n can waste their own nostrals if they want. and NEVER start banging drugs in your arms , Ive had multiple friends go from normal guys that anyone would want to hang out with to worthless ass needle junkies.

Yea you get higher (for awhile) by shooting it but your tolerance builds up so quick that u become hopeless pretty fast. NEVER Shoot your drugs no matter what dipshit tells you its cool that u happen to be around...its not cool

Last edited:
Not sure if you guys have done alot of Drugs with APAP in them or not.

but Ask any real pill junky lol ....no one wants pure 5 mg perc tablets

because the REACTION between APAP and The opiate (in this case vicodin) gets you higher (faster)

and most people who SNORT <---- pills prefer the ones with tylenol in them.

You can't snort or shouldn't snort methadone and pills that are cut with Ibupropferen(spelling?)

5/512 percs 10/325 percs and so on are among the most popular narcotic pills around .

Apap is bad for your liver but as far as your nasal passages only an idiot or a novice would snort any pill ( or anything) without rinseing their nostrals out after every session.

And I suggest snorting water or more accurately just running warm water up your nostrals after you snort ANYTHING , yea the drian/drip is nasty but oh well , its better than having to get your nostrals scrapped and or facial reconstruction surgery.

DO NOT allow pills to lay in your nostrals /sinus ...ALWAYS rinse your nose out with water weather you feel like its necessary due to clogs or not.

and for some reason Hydrocodone/vicodins all clog your nose up faster than Percocet /Oxycodone. even tho they are both cut with Tylenol there's a very easy to distinguish difference in taste and consistancy. U can typicallyi snort all the percocet u want (with or without apap in it) and your nose shouldn't get all that clogged , yet u can snort ONE hydrocodone and your nose will be clogged atleast for a few mins.

Vicodins and Hydro's are junk tho , i dunno anyone that still uses them unless there just aren't any percs around at all.

Far as not suggesting snorting pills , yea you shouldn't...but you shouldn't smoke weed or drink or do any mind altering chemicals in general.

But lets face it ...people want to get high.

And if you want to get high off of pain pills without becoming a worthless needle junky....u should snort them ...eating them will get u high but it takes longer and your digestive system will burn up some of your drugs in the process.

When you snort opiates they go straight to the mucas membrane and into the blood stream and bam instantly your high.

N yea u can tell the difference or u will be able too once u snort a couple thousand milligrams of Percocet / Vicodin .
Vicodins /hydrocodones taste horrible and the buzz isn't ever all that good and when u snort them u tend to feel the "fuzzies" in your stomach first.

Where as with Percocet/oxycodone type pills , you instantly get a brain high.

Just whatever you do ..always rinse your nose out no matter what if people think its weird screw them their idiots n can waste their own nostrals if they want. and NEVER start banging drugs in your arms , Ive had multiple friends go from normal guys that anyone would want to hang out with to worthless ass needle junkies.

Yea you get higher (for awhile) by shooting it but your tolerance builds up so quick that u become hopeless pretty fast. NEVER Shoot your drugs no matter what dipshit tells you its cool that u happen to be around...its not cool

the first part of what you just said is wrong, people who snort alot of pills want them without apap. i used to do over 300mgs of oxycodone( which is the narcotic in percocet) a day and if i did that much oxy with apap in it i would be dead. And then you said you would advise snorting water after snorting pills, are you serious man, snorting water.? Also ive shot oxy and h numerous times before and i would prolly kick your ass for calling me a worthless ass needle junkie. abusing drugs is abusin them man, no matter how you put them in your body, wether you stick them in your ass or shoot them in your arm. do a little researching on this site and learn a little something before you go answerin stuff. Most people on this site are pretty helpful.

there are also 10mg hydros (w/650mgAPAP), these are the big blue baby, sometimes listed as Lorcet but hydrocodone the active ingredient, the strongest hydros available per pill, don't think they're sold any stronger anywhere than 10mg in the states

^This was last posted in 15 months ago. There was really no need to bump this.

Status
Not open for further replies.