PDA

View Full Version : What drugs can be made at home?

Snowboarder_73
01-11-2009, 19:40
I've been searching around the internet but so far the only drug i've really found that can be homemade is crystal meth. does anyone know if any other drugs can be made at home? such as hallucinogenics? thanks for any info you can provide. :)

chrisdahl
01-11-2009, 19:46
All of them if you have the means and the know how.

FlippingTop
01-11-2009, 19:52
I wouldn't bother mate... you will probably just end up killing yourself.

Snowboarder_73
01-11-2009, 19:52
haha i know. but i guess my question should be which drugs are easy to learn how to make (example=meth)

Snowboarder_73
01-11-2009, 19:53
I wouldn't bother mate... you will probably just end up killing yourself.

i'm willing to die for drugs. :P

Shambles
01-11-2009, 19:56
No synth questions allowed on BL so I suspect this thread will be closed soonest. Drug synthesis is not something to even attempt unless you know exactly what you're doing and it certainly ain't harm reduction - hence, no synth discussion. Maybe look into DMT extraction if you want to "make" your own drugs - there's a thread in the psychedelics forum explaining how. Extractions are not synthesis so questions on it are allowed - at least in some forums.

And welcome to Bluelight :)

PS: DMT is not exactly a "beginner" drug so if you do look into it research it very carefully and be prepared for the most intense experience of your life.

tathra
01-11-2009, 19:59
bluelight is a harm reduction board, not a chemistry board.
that being said, in places where you can find important information about doses, effects, etc, such as erowid (http://www.erowid.org), and PiHKAL and TiHKAL book 2, you can also find the kind of information for which you're looking.

Snowboarder_73
01-11-2009, 20:01
No synth questions allowed on BL so I suspect this thread will be closed soonest. Drug synthesis is not something to even attempt unless you know exactly what you're doing and it certainly ain't harm reduction - hence, no synth discussion. Maybe look into DMT extraction if you want to "make" your own drugs - there's a thread in the psychedelics forum explaining how. Extractions are not synthesis so questions on it are allowed - at least in some forums.

And welcome to Bluelight :)

PS: DMT is not exactly a "beginner" drug so if you do look into it research it very carefully and be prepared for the most intense experience of your life.

thank you very much for this. and i'm sorry for starting a thread against the rules.. i'll look into DMT and make sure i know the process backward and forward before i even attemp to extract it. but really, thank you so much for the info :)

Vader
01-11-2009, 21:46
If you have to ask a forum what drugs you could synthesise at home you really shouldn't synthesise drugs at home.

aivaras
01-11-2009, 23:18
GHB can be made at home but its really not worth it.u will be lucky if u get somewhat high without vommiting.DMT extractation is not that hard.DXM can be made too.really easy.LSA could be extracted from morning glory seeds but u need to clean them somehow becuz if u buy them of from wallmarts they put pesticides n shit on them.eat about 100seeds n u will be layin dead.
try goin for a shroom hunt next yeard or u still can find some amanita muscaria.
Caffeine works like a stimulant too on a high doses and taurine.600mg of caffeine powder would do the trick but not shure about taurine.heard u can even get high on CLOVES.not shure about it too.Piperine or whatever is a part of MDMA.U can extract it from black pepper. Of course ive almost forgot the Opium.U can extract opium from opium poppy seeds that used for bakin.u can buy these at wallmarts.buy about 2 pounds of them and find the strong ones.u can find the signs of good seeds and bad(washed) seeds on the net.Then buy Isopropyl alchocol.the more alchocol content is the better.i used 95.Search for the full Tutorial at the net.Puddy or putty.i think tutorial is at this web too.the high is like heroin but not as addictive from what ive heard and its mostly natural not like heroin.U can make tea too but it tastes fucked up.U can get some datura,blue lotus n shit.JUst check erowid.org its full of shit.

Vader
01-11-2009, 23:29
^DXM can be extracted, not made, by the kitchen chemist. Amanita Muscaria, caffeine, datura, blue lotus and LSA are all Crap Drugs IMO. There is no evidence that taurine does anything at all. The only thing that is a part of MDMA is MDMA, it's a single compound. Opium is dried latex, extracted physically, not with solvents-what you describe is a poppy seed extract.

Shambles
01-11-2009, 23:37
I'd dispute LSA (and GHB) being a crap drug myself cos I love the stuff. Agree that the rest are pretty shitty though - especially datura. Datura is seriously toxic and many have died trying to get high on the stuff. Amanitas I have mixed feelings about. Have never had a great experience with them - kinda like a low dose LSA experience for me - but not unpleasant. Have heard that poppy putty extract is quite nice but never tried it myself. There are threads in PD explaining the extractions of DXM, LSA, DMT and probably some others.

bpayne
02-11-2009, 00:03
pretty much if you know so little about chemistry that you have to post this in the basic drug discussion worded as such, instead of the advanced drug discussion as a synthesis related question, then you will not be making any drugs anytime in your lifetime. It is also very dangerous, take some organic chemistry courses and lab courses, otherwise leave this type of thing to the experts, one mistake and your dead and possibly those within 1000 ft of you as well.

tathra
02-11-2009, 00:24
i'm with shambles, LSA is actually very interesting stuff

Vader
02-11-2009, 00:31
I must admit I've only eaten seeds, but they made me pretty uncomfortable, does the pure compound have less of a body load?

Shambles
02-11-2009, 01:35
I've only eaten seeds (HBWR) and get no unpleasant bodyload so couldn't rightly say. I believe those that use extracts do so to reduce any possible bodyload though so may be worth looking into :)

jackie jones
02-11-2009, 02:33
I am comfortable in the fact that for the time being, there are certain skills that I am quite interested in that are performed better by other persons.

I like to dabble with drugs, but apart from that I mostly just pay attention.

Regarding the LSA, I have had mixed reactions. DMT (only tried oral) is just fine. Mescaline = <3

Vader
02-11-2009, 02:42
OP, methamphetamine from pseudoephedrine is a fairly simple synthesis compared to other drugs but it still would require a good deal of knowledge and effort, plus pseudoephedrine isn't too easy to come by these days. I think that the impression that meth can be knocked up by anyone in an afternoon is an exaggeration.

Bob Loblaw
02-11-2009, 02:51
The only drug you should be making at home is 5-MeO-DMT from your pineal gland.

delta_9
02-11-2009, 02:53
Technically, all of them.