Seveth Sign, LA ravers?

e_rep

Bluelighter
I'm going to LA for one night(from NJ)and going to the Seventh Sign. My boy's spinning and I get to tag along(for free
smile.gif
)Anyone going?

I'm going to Creations on Friday... so I don't think I'll be able to party 2 nites in a row... or... wait... no.
wink.gif
PLUR
-LS
"With Great Power Comes An Even Greater Responsibility."

I am damned looking into going.
It's gonna be this Saturday (Nov. 13). . . Spacegirls gonna be there. 4 Areas: Trance/House/Tekno; Jungle; Hardcore; hip-hop. No location yet, but all the info lines are so. CA, including LA, Riverside, and San Diego. BAGAW! Sounds like pretty tasty! I posted in the meetups forum about it. . . if Anyones going / wants to meet up check it out.
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

hey e rep do u know wheres it gonna b? email me if u know? im in AZ an i was wondering if it was worth it to go if it was gonna b at a kik ass lokation...email me if ya know, thanx!
[email protected]

No, I don't know, neither does my friend. He said mabey San Bernardino. Does anyone know if there is desert there? I want to party in a desert. Not to mention that is only only geographic county side I haven't seen. Plus I want to see a sunset. If I find anything out I'll let our know. peace.

Hey, I got a question
This looks like I wanna go to it, but the only place I've heard of having tix is www.ravepass.com. And since it's tomorrow nite, isn't ordering online, well, too late? If anyone else knows where to get tix, please let me know.
Also: Is there gonna be a meetup for this puppy?