PDA

View Full Version : Can I IV morphine sulfate pills?

Pages : [1] 2

Hendrix Haze15
31-10-2009, 22:47
I used the search engine and wasn't able to find an answer. I have a couple of these 15 mg. morphine sulfate sr pills. They are small round blue pills. I was wondering if it is possible to IV these and if so is it worth it? Does it have any kind of a rush? I know IV'ing pills isn't the safest thing to be doing, so I wanna make sure its even worth doing it. All useful responses are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

shake
31-10-2009, 23:17
yea you can iv them. it guoing to require alil work to get em to do right for the gel up like none other. morphine gives a good pins rush, but unless you got atleast the 60mg pills you going to be prepping a shot for each pill you have. if you are dopesickl then yea its worth the trouble. search around here in OD there is a couple of guides on how to prep these

brainwash
31-10-2009, 23:18
As long as they aren't MScontins or some other form that will gel, yes it is possible. However, IVing pills is extremely dangerous, horrible for your veins and body, and is NEVER advised by anyone. That doesn't stop lots and lots of people (including myself) from doing it, though.

shake
31-10-2009, 23:24
even if they are mscontin you can still work around the gel

Hendrix Haze15
31-10-2009, 23:26
can I still IV if it gels up? Like is there anyway to get it liquefied?

shake
31-10-2009, 23:36
yea add extra water and you going to hafta heat the gel up almost to a boil. all the wax will start to clumpo together. push that to the side and filter with a cotton. thats the easiest way i can tell you to go about it

monstanoodle
31-10-2009, 23:43
However, IVing pills is extremely dangerous, horrible for your veins and body, and is NEVER advised by anyone.

This is the most important info given to you Mr. OP, so please take this into account before you decide to do such a thing. It really could fuck you up badly, like losing a limb or getting particles of fillers accumulating in your heart valves (I think).

Atlien3
01-11-2009, 01:30
I just spent 2 weeks in the hospital getting 2 abscesses removed from shooting Mscontin. DONT DO IT! PLUG THEM! Plus the solution they you finally get after trying to remove the wax is like vegetbable oil, its cant be good for the veins.

monstanoodle
01-11-2009, 02:15
^ Listen to this guy.

wahwahwah420
01-11-2009, 06:52
/\ listen to this guy.

djsim
01-11-2009, 11:28
can I still IV if it gels up? Like is there anyway to get it liquefied?

8o
Don't you think it could be a problem when you have to heat a substance to melting point then quickly inject that into your veins before the drug solidifies? What do ya think happens once it's in your veins? It soidifies!
I'm sure you probably did get plenty of responses from the search engine, but maybe you don't like the answers...? :\

Hendrix Haze15
01-11-2009, 21:48
^^^ actually I didn't get any answers using the search engine because none of the IV morphine sulfate threads pertained to the SR (sustained release) pills I had.

TheDankaholic
02-11-2009, 01:25
Ok I'm now on these for chronic pain but im on 60mg SR Morphine and 15mg IR (No gel instant release) Morphine. Even the instant release take some trickiness and a good micron filter to shoot. The time release is worthless to even try and if you DO get it right to where it's at least shootable with effects. It's still nowhere near safe.

I only know of ONE way to break down the MsContin (Morphine SR) and draw a good potent thin liquid out of them and it requires Ethex or Malli brand. No ABG (Watson crap ones), plus a micron filter at least PLEASE. It also breaks a few rules of shooting pills but I know it works if you have the patience and time. Problem is you have 15 mg SR pills. You would need a huge needle to get a shot big enough to matter using pills with such a small amount of morphine. That is how much morphine my INSTANT RELEASE pills have.

So in the means of harm reduction and the fact you would waste too many pills and too much time I can't tell you exactly how but it isn't that hard with the right tools & some internet searching. I know you will find about 4-5 ways to do it but theres one that works really well but you need higher MG pills. At least 60mg SR pills to do it right because your gonna lose some.

Pm me if you like and I'll get you access to micron filters and maybe then we can talk if your dead set on this bad idea.

What brand of Ms Contin is it? If they say ABG on them forget it all together.

Hendrix Haze15
02-11-2009, 03:08
I decided against it and just parachuted them. The reason I was so dead set on shooting them was when I made this thread I was in the midst of an IV coke binge and was crashing hard and needed something to mellow out with. I wanted the instant relief from IV and wanted to shoot these morphine pills I had but after reading about how it gels up and everything I just said fuck it and parachuted them with some xanax and felt better lol. Also I had the malli brand.

Atlien3
03-11-2009, 02:12
I decided against it and just parachuted them. The reason I was so dead set on shooting them was when I made this thread I was in the midst of an IV coke binge and was crashing hard and needed something to mellow out with. I wanted the instant relief from IV and wanted to shoot these morphine pills I had but after reading about how it gels up and everything I just said fuck it and parachuted them with some xanax and felt better lol. Also I had the malli brand.

smart boy

oderus_urungus
10-10-2010, 01:18
Hi im new here and i have some morphine sulfate er 30 mg. I was gonna shoot em but doesnt seem worth it after reading this. Is there anyone who can tell me some good pills to shoot up? Ive done it all and shot coke and love opiates. Always looking for something new to try though

lovebrisvegas
12-10-2010, 05:29
yeah ive been hanging around a bunch of guys that have their on technique for these ms contin pills;

use swabs to take the pills coating off (like bright colours?) then crush them in a spoon to a powder, add water, use a lighter (or swabs - ie like a bunsen burner or some shit) to heat the spoon till it just starts to boil then stop the heat, maybe do it a second time

then they just use a micron filter and shoot it, met some dude who had tracks and tracks all over his hands from doing this - i cringe every time i think about how fucked his veins are

jaystyle
27-10-2010, 12:42
There are ways to get around WAX/GEL that seem pretty effective. Here is what I do to my Morphine Sulfate 60mgs-- they say E655 on one side, 60 on the other, and are peach colored. I forgot where I learned how to do this but it may work with other varieties as well. When done properly, I end up with a perfectly clear solution free of any gel or wax, and the wax and gunk remains seperate. I know I should micron filter it but I do it very rarely and take my chances....

1.) Get 3ml oral syringe and fill it with salt water (saline solution) and put it in the freezer
2.) crush/powder the morphine and put it in a spoon in a relatively flat layer
3.) after 5-10 min, retrieve the cold salt water.
4.) Put a lighter under the spoon with the dry powder on it. Heat it for 15 seconds or so until you see a tiny bit of smoke come up from the powder. As soon as you see it, shock the powder with the salt water. For one pill I usually use around 2.3ml.
5.) Wait 5-10 seconds, and apply the lighter undernieth again and let the water bubble briefly.
6.) Add cotton ball and draw-- if done properly, the wax is seperated from the water and morph is in the water.

Tell me what you guys think about this method, thanks!

Chi-Blast
27-10-2010, 17:58
All these methods are so fucked.

Crush to powder in card.
Boil water (hard)
Throw in powder
Stir and draw quick before it waxes up. -The heat keeps it from hardening into a gel and rendering it useless.

You can still get an extra wash in on the wax when you are sick, but if you are going to shoot pills, let alone MS Contin, please use a micron filter.

Pwninator
27-10-2010, 18:05
Funny this thread came up coz I just made a thread about this yesterday, but it got moved to basic drug discussion. I have the mallinckrodt brand: the boxed M one on side, 100 on the other. Would the methods described in jaystyle and Chi-Blast's posts work for these, anyone know? I don't have much experience with IVing and don't want to fuck this up =/

I may just plug them, but does the gelling cause the plugging method to be much less effective unless you also crisp 'em or something for that too?

Chi-Blast
27-10-2010, 18:29
Funny this thread came up coz I just made a thread about this yesterday, but it got moved to basic drug discussion. I have the mallinckrodt brand: the boxed M one on side, 100 on the other. Would the methods described in jaystyle and Chi-Blast's posts work for these, anyone know? I don't have much experience with IVing and don't want to fuck this up =/

I may just plug them, but does the gelling cause the plugging method to be much less effective unless you also crisp 'em or something for that too?

I used to do it exclusively with the 100 and 200mg Malli's for a couple months so I know for a fact this works.

However if you don't have much experience IV'ing, I don't think my method will work for you because it really does take a quick set of hands that know what they are doing. With little experience, IV'ing pills is not such a good idea FYI.

MiccoKoi
30-06-2011, 01:53
I have been searching the net for a while on different ways to get around the gel in various pills. I am prescribed Opana 10mg IR without gel, which are the bomb diggity, lol, and I get prescribed Opana ER 40mg with the gel. And today I was given some ABG 15's the little blue devils. My method is tried and true, and always works but it requires that you either use a larger set, or poke yourself several times.

Here it is.

I simply remove the coating. Then use a pill crusher that you can get at any pharmacy to crush them down. Then to take it further, I use a razor to chop it up even finer. Then I take a shot glass or empty pill bottle and place the powder in it. If I am using a regular 1cc set, I fill it 4 times with COLD water. You want to use 4 to 5 cc's of water per pill. Then I use the plunger to stir, and stir, and stir until you see almost no particles. Then using a filter, I draw it up and go!

It seems that diluting the gel enough makes it possible to bypass the gel and get what you want. Only drawback is that you have to use a huge set or stick yourself several times. But it works. And after you have sucked all that you think you can get out of it, add a little more water and repeat. In the end just swallow whats left.

I just did two ABG 15's and it took me 3 shots with a 1cc set. I got my pins and needles that I was looking for, and I am good to go. I just can't wait to get back to my Opana!

ONandOFF777
30-06-2011, 17:45
There are many many threads about prepping and shooting ms contin, two or three of which I have weighed in on with what I am about to say here.

You CAN prep and inject almost any of the generic ms contin pills however with the exception of Endo generics I would completely avoid all others unless you have access to micron filters which you should really be using anyway if you are shooting pills. If the pill has a coating like the ABG and M box (mallies) I would avoid as even with the best of methods they produce an oily slimy liquid whereas the Endoís donít.

My basic procedure is as follows:

Crush pill up in straw so you can have it ready to dump into spoon when its time.
Add about 150 units (1.5ml) of water to the spoon.
Heat with lighter until you see bubbles start to form and the water starts to slightly boil.
QUICKLY dump powder from straw into hot water and QUICKLY stir well.
Add a little more heat with lighter tell its starts to bubble slightly.
Then quickly stir again and suck up with large cotton as fast as you can.
Let the liquid cool and micron filter or at least re-filter with cotton packed rig.

As long as you are using the Endo generics you should end up with about 100 units (1ml) of a slightly tinted (orange for the 60ís, green for the 30ís, blue for the 100ís) very clear liquid with no slimy or oily texture. I always try to use a micron filter any time I am shooting pills, but I (not proud of it) have done many of these with out a micron and missed many a shot and never had an issue.

Once the solution has cooled any particles that became soluble due to the higher temp should fall out of solution and be filtered with your second filtration.

ahkwa
19-10-2011, 18:45
Ive got a buddy that introduced me to these http://www.drugs.com/imprints/54-733-9916.html and hes been doing them for years, does this sound like a proper method, im just searching for the best way to do the 15s (i know 15s suck cause i have to do MULTIPLE shots)
1. boil water in microwave
2. crush pill put in spoon
3. add water head till boil than stop
4. mix than boil just a LITTLE bit more
5. use a cotton to mix it up
6. run REALLY hot water in the sink, put the cap and shit on the needle and hold it under for a munite
7. bang

i dont ever really see gel in the syringe its just hard to filter

ONandOFF777
19-10-2011, 20:22
The pills you have are not time released so there is really no need to do anything other than mix with cold water and filter properly. All of that heating and shit your doing is just putting more filler into solution and possibly destroying what little morph is in each pill.

The method I posted above is for the generic MS Contin that gel with cold water alone.

Try just mixing with cold water and I bet you will be much happier and not waist so muc time.

If I remember correctly though the brand you have of IR’s do need a lot of water as they seem to swell once the water touches them. I used to get the 30’s just like this and always found them to be too much of a pain in the ass because of the amount of water needed. The Exxx with the MG on the other side seem to be the best even though they are Time released. With practice the process is quick and very easy and produced a clear very clean liquid.

kogo78
14-11-2011, 04:25
listen man im going to tell you how to do this. not because i think its smart, it has never caused anything but heartache and sickness for me and everyone ive known to use. there is no party to injecting drugs. its a whole new level of addiction and few survive. you said that you only wanted to try it because you was wanting to knock the edge off of a cocaine high. thats a very bad idea, so is injecting opiates and mixing benzos. both can and probably will kill ya. not only that but its a miserable feeling, its not going to make you feel good! amount ve dosed doesnt mean anything. it could be the small amount that causes your heart to stop. my guess is your a full blown addicit and your curious and are going to try it anyway, so here you go.

differant kinds of morphine are done diff ways depending on the brand. the best way for ones that gel is to take the coating off the pill first. stick it in your mouth till the coating comes off. (just a little bit of saliva carries thousands of harmful bacteria. its real easy to lose an arm by licking the spoon and injecting or anything similar) but since the first thing you will do after the caoting is removed is boil the water. this will kill the bacteria once you have dropped the pills into it. about 1cc for each pill, if there the kind that gels. you will want to add an extra cc to compensate the gel. once the water is boiling, boiling to much will not burn the dope out. so boil the water, drop the uncoated pills into the spoon. have a filter ready you can use a q-tip but its not advised, its possible and does happen quite often that you may get what junkies call cotten fever and shake uncontrolabley. (it sucks!) the best filter to use would be a clean ciggarette filter. drop it in and draw up as quickly as possible. there will be gel left. the gel still contains dope. so just repeat the process. it depends on your body size but around 8cc maybe less i weight 220pds. but it will cause a water headache and they are misreable! make sure you get all the AIR out of the rig. it doesnt take alot of air to kill you! and its simple to get out. so get it out. make sure the needle is sterile. again i dont advise you doing this! it will be quite simply the dumbest thing you will ever do! but if your going to do it anyways, atleast do it right! good luck, i hope your one of the ones that can tell people about how sick and miserable you were when you done it back in the day and hope that day your still young, but i doubt it works out that good for ya! :\

Satmen
24-01-2012, 22:48
I injected 30 mg IE Morphine Sulfate white pills. I also took a 25mg promethazine tablet 20 min before the injection.

I sterilized the spoons by soaking them in alcohol for 20min and boiling them in distiled water for 10min. I crushed the pills w/the spoons and then chopped them up more with a sterile razor blade. I heated the water in one spoon and put the pill in the other. I put the hot water into a syringe and then ono 2 thirds of the crushed pill. (a hole pill is a bit much to put in one spoon) The problem is the amount of liquid you have to inject. So try to keep it to less than 1cc, or you will have changed your electrolyte levels too much.

I did this because I was having stomach problems and It worked great for the pain but I have had some kidney pain with no kidney infection for a few weeks.

I also have had some pain in my right side and fatigue for 2 months after, so I would not do this on a regular basis.

I strained the pills with cotton until the liquid was clear and it took the pain away, but I now have other pain from doing it.
The risk of damage to the human body out ways the benefits of doing it this way. The choice is yours. I had a CT scan done and it showed that I have an enlarged spleen and Liver now. So be careful if you do this.

Satmen
27-01-2012, 19:28
Has anyone tried injecting these with the Acetic Anhydride method posted by swim?
Is this a better way to do them?

crashg
21-02-2012, 10:26
Has anyone tried injecting these with the Acetic Anhydride method posted by swim?
Is this a better way to do them?

Bump. I also am curious is how to do this. I have just been doing the cwe on my ir pills and haven't really had any problems except for a couple vein misses. There is always alot of chalk left over and I just lick it off and re sterilize.

hideous
27-03-2012, 19:22
get the coating off and bake in microwave for 8 minutes or so or until brown this works for almost any pill with the bean curd dip in it then take out and put in spoon and crush, water, filter shoot!

hideous
27-03-2012, 19:26
You should drink 7 glasses of water a day and who wants to live forever

The Dope Man
27-03-2012, 23:57
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/615204-How-to-Iv-morphine-er-pills

benzo bars
28-03-2012, 00:03
^^ This method is tested and proven to work by myself and The Dope Man

brutus
28-03-2012, 00:06
^ How safe is that method?

This (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/204877-Safe-prep-technique-for-wax-sustained-release-tablets?highlight=fastandbulbous%20morphine)is how you inject extended release morphine safely.

benzo bars
28-03-2012, 00:45

This (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/204877-Safe-prep-technique-for-wax-sustained-release-tablets?highlight=fastandbulbous%20morphine)is how you inject extended release morphine safely.
Probably not safe, but it works

brutus
28-03-2012, 00:55
^ The guy who wrote that thread is one of the most respected members of Bluelight and one of the most intelligent people that I have ever spoken to. I am pretty sure he has his doctorate degree, so I think he knows what he is talking about.

Edit: I read your post the wrong way.

The Dope Man
28-03-2012, 02:00

Fairly safe as far as i know. missed multiple shots using this method an no abscess yet and have friends who have used this method 2-3 times a day for YEARS and still have some veins and no lung problems as far as they know.

you get at least 90% of the morph in the rig
the shot is clear as water
my method can be done ANYWHERE
you can let the rig sit for DAYS and it still wont gell in the slightest bit. ( many other methods your shot will gell in minutes )

anyone's guess though. Only way well find out is if someone does my method and test it/looks at it with a microscope or somethin.

brutus
28-03-2012, 02:03
^ That doesn't necessarily make it safe.

The Dope Man
28-03-2012, 02:12
^ That doesn't necessarily make it safe.

Im aware.

Its just my method is VERY simple and quick to do so it is more pointed towards addicts who are in W/D and NEED a shot asap and for people who arent as concerned with HR but more with simplicity. If you micron filtered my method instead of cotton filler it would be much more safe, But i know 90% of the IV users on this site dont micron.

in my opinion my method rates as followed (biased)

HR: 7/10
Simplicity: 9/10
High: 9/10
Time: 10/10

benzo bars
28-03-2012, 03:16
I'd put HR at 4/10. I got a fucking abscess when you missed my vein :!

The Dope Man
28-03-2012, 03:24

ha no you didnt. it was just a missed shot. abscess are very differnt and full of NASTY ass puss.

plus you were rushing me and i just shot myself up with 50mg not 3 minutes earlier so needless to say i was high as shit haha.

but ya my bad on that lol

lazylazyjoe
28-03-2012, 03:25
Harm reduction is just that... reduction. All about getting the most out of your use in a safer manner. Not a safe manner.

HR isn't about doing something the safest way, but about making the safest choices at hand. You always hope that your use takes place in optimal conditions, but as any junkie/crackhead/etc will tell you, not every situation is ideal, especially given the task at hand and your lifestyle. And that's exactly what spreading the word of harm reduction is about. Educating people to make the safest choices for any given situation.

In this case, in an ideal condition, you have access to toluene, IPA, sterile equipment, microns, and the privacy, time and patience to do a nice clean extraction. Othertimes, you just need for a quick and dirty way that doesn't involve serious imminent harm.

brutus
28-03-2012, 03:30
So this is harm reduction?

The Dope Man
28-03-2012, 03:33
Harm reduction is just that... reduction. All about getting the most out of your use in a safer manner. Not a safe manner.

HR isn't about doing something the safest way, but about making the safest choices at hand. You always hope that your use takes place in optimal conditions, but as any junkie/crackhead/etc will tell you, not every situation is ideal, especially given the task at hand and your lifestyle. And that's exactly what spreading the word of harm reduction is about. Educating people to make the safest choices for any given situation.

In this case, in an ideal condition, you have access to toluene, IPA, sterile equipment, microns, and the privacy, time and patience to do a nice clean extraction. Othertimes, you just need for a quick and dirty way that doesn't involve serious imminent harm.

EXACTLY !

sure doing an A/B extraction and using bacteriostatic water with a micron filter in a hospital sterile environment would be the best for HR but how often does that happen in the real world ? im guessing not as likely as being sick as fuck and bangin your morph on the way home from scoreing with a rig youve used 5+ times, and a cooker thats ben sitting in your glove box for god knows how long, and filtering through a cigarette filter.

So this is harm reduction?

hes fairly new to the IV scene and dosnt know the difference between an abscess and a missed shot.

brutus
28-03-2012, 03:37
^ I was addicted to opiates for 7 years, so I know plenty about being dope sick. It's just reckless and stupid/ignorant to do shit like that if you remotely care about your health.

tricomb
28-03-2012, 03:53
In my years of addiction, with IV drugs I always micron'd except for the first 10-20 shots or so. You just have to not give up on yourself. A lot of people don't care about anything more than getting the drug into their veins, like I've seen people use spit for an IV and much worse that I don't want to even think about.

I just always kept HR as high a priority as the drug itself. I had a checklist, and would go through WD if I didn't have clean water, needles, or if the drugs quality could not be refined. Maybe it's easy because I enjoy the process of micron filtration, it's part of the needle romance.

I wouldn't assume it's impossible to maintain HR in a realistic sense.

lazylazyjoe
28-03-2012, 03:57
I know I've been in some fucked up situations and done some crazy things, but thats not to say you should just throw caution to the wind if things aren't ideal. There's always atleast one choice you can make that'll make things a little safer.

Try and think ahead if you can. If you're driving around w/ rigs and cooker, why not some rubbing alcohol and qtips. Exchanges usually give out premade "junky on the go" kits.

And if you have the means to get to somewhere safe with privacy, then take advantage. Learn which public bathrooms are safest in your area or try to hold out till you get home if its safe there. I know it's tuff sometimes, but noone wants to get arrested while trying to get high.

Then, after you're well, stop at the exchange or walmart and get some sharps. Even if you don't need em. You can never have too many.

edit @tricomb. When I started I was the model of injection health. Thing is, as you lose your job, car, house, etc. keeping your health isn't easy. Not to mention, it's hard to worry about proper injection technique when things like where am I gonna sleep, what to eat, worrying about your hustle are at the forefront of your mind.

texastime
26-01-2013, 20:40
Way to IV that works:
wipe off the coating
clean pill with saline
crush pill and powder into spoon
add 2-3 cc water
warm under lighter for approx 30 sec. and then stir
warm under lighter when wax congregates on top drop cotton ball in
use a syringe to pull out the liquid and immediately load into another syringe with wheel filter
after extracting all liquid in syringe with wheel filter, cleanse with filer into a clean container such as a medicine cup
the liquid that comes out of the filter should be clear in color
load into your choice of syringe (I prefer a 1cc 29g 5/8in)
should be enough extract to fill, if not add saline to syringe with wheel filter and use fluid produced from there to fill
then inject.

Toz
26-01-2013, 21:55
Way to IV that works:
wipe off the coating
clean pill with saline
crush pill and powder into spoon
add 2-3 cc water
warm under lighter for approx 30 sec. and then stir
warm under lighter when wax congregates on top drop cotton ball in
use a syringe to pull out the liquid and immediately load into another syringe with wheel filter
after extracting all liquid in syringe with wheel filter, cleanse with filer into a clean container such as a medicine cup
the liquid that comes out of the filter should be clear in color
load into your choice of syringe (I prefer a 1cc 29g 5/8in)
should be enough extract to fill, if not add saline to syringe with wheel filter and use fluid produced from there to fill
then inject.

I've done this (except the wheel filtering part) and end up with a crystal clear solution but if I squirt some on my fingers the solution feels "sticky" like it's filled with wax so I never injected it. Does the wheel filter part get rid of this or am I just doing something wrong?

chrisone87
28-01-2013, 00:41
The micron will catch the waxy shit. The key is to shock with cold saline directly after crisping.