PDA

View Full Version : What to drink and eat after a Dxm trip?

ElusiveMind
29-10-2009, 16:46
Hello, Last night was my first big trip first time doing a full bottle of pure dxm at once. The trip was fun and intense for me as I'm used to spreading my doses out over a night. I was up all night and now its 8 am and I still feel like I'm on a trip but its comming to a end and starting to feel strung out. I did use the search and did not find the answer I was looking for.

What fluids and foods are best after a long night of dxm use?(= I assume water of course, but the trip has left me not hungry at all but I need to eat something to start my day to recover from last night, what would be best?

ElusiveMind
29-10-2009, 17:31
anyone?

jackie jones
29-10-2009, 17:40
Certainly water. The effects of DXM are not completely understood, so it is still possible that it could have negative effects on the brain. I suggest brain food. Pomegranite juice (omega 3s), milti-vitamins, water, protein, and no more DXM for some time.

ElusiveMind
29-10-2009, 17:54
Cool ty (= Drinking herbal tea and taking valeran root right now to see if i can fall asleep, Not hungry at all and did not sleep last night

Oxycontin160mg
29-10-2009, 19:16
take a multivitamin as well

Vault13
29-10-2009, 20:52
Fruit pads out any type of comedown and it's easy to eat. Pineapple, mango, watermelon, etc.. replenishes your body of water and gives you a big boost.

Tsukasa
29-10-2009, 21:10
probably should avoid carbs... your livers already overstrained from all the sugar in the syrup.

its.euphoric
30-10-2009, 07:29
anything healthy. Like veggies and stuff. Also stuff like fish and try taking 5-htp. This will help with the serotonin that is used on the dxm trip. It will help restore your levels back to normal.