PDA

View Full Version : Questions Before Starting Adderall

Dr. A
28-10-2009, 01:17
Hi, I finally found a supplier who is able to provide me with adderall (what I always wanted [UK])

So here I have a few questions before I buy and pop them...responsible me huh %)

1. How exactly will it feel like? (pills are 30mg)
2. What is the difference between XR and IR (I know that it's something about release, which one better? (we are talking about recreational use)
3. Is anyone will be able to tell if I'm on it?

BTW. This forum is fucking great :D

Damien
28-10-2009, 01:25
I know this probably isn't exactly what you want to hear but I would do some more reading.

1. It will affect everyone differently. Some people have panic attacks and some people love it. Some people love it at first and then it can become the bane of their existence. Me, personally it feels really good but I know that it's something that can't be sustained. Just using once in a great while helps it feel good almost every time and I don't have a tolerance.

2. XR = Extended release IR = Instant Release. Not sure which feels better as I've always had 30 mg XR which was good enough for me. I'm a 6'4" 250 lbs. guy and one XR 30 is good for me for the whole day.

3. Probably lol.

Please read some more and be careful.

LORD GEKKO
28-10-2009, 02:40
I am a high energy person so upper have always been attractive to me. i have found that with this Adderall that I become violently irritable by my third day of taking them then I give it a rest for a few weeks. This is a funny drug. sometimes I can crash out no problem other times one 30 will keep me wired for a LONG time. For thwe most part it doesn't make you have drug face so unless someone catches up on your speech changes. You can remain under the radar.

Primal365
28-10-2009, 02:55
1. It not the same for everyone, I snort 20mg-30mg before I study or take a test. It makes me super focused on one thing and gives me a burst of energy and a little high, but that's just me.
2. As said XR is extended release (if you crush and snort or crush and put it under your tongue it seams to stop the time release), and IR is instant release this is great if you just pop the pill (but its up to you might make you feel different, i would try an XR if your going to pop it)
3. Another "different for everyone" kind of thing i got some friends who its very easy to tell if they took one and some who who don't notice. I don't show it when i take one (but i have ADD) and if anything i act less outgoing when i take them.

But as with any drug, do more research before using and if you can resist don't use at all cuz drugs abuse is bad and Adderall can be addicting.

explorer83
28-10-2009, 03:06
I've had several friends with scripts, mostly IR. I would say the IR would be preferable for recreational use because if it absorbs quicker the effects will be stronger for same dose but for a shorter time. I've used it as a study aid, partying, to work after partying. 10-15mg is a good starting dose.

I've had one friend quit and then restart his medical usage because he didn't like side-effects of taking it every day.

Dr. A
29-10-2009, 15:22
Ok, snorted one......it's fucking horrible, same experience I had with propylexhedrine, but worse...what the hell I'm I doing wrong?

Damien
29-10-2009, 21:28
You probably just don't like amphetamine or it's hitting you too fast. Try just eating it.

lukw10
29-10-2009, 23:24
You probably just don't like amphetamine or it's hitting you too fast. Try just eating it.

eat them.

raver2008
30-10-2009, 02:48
If you could get dexedrine you would like that ALOT more than addys I think. And definatly try eating over snorting