• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

codeine / cocaine speedball?

kthxbi

Bluelighter
hey, having lost my only good link for h a while ago and having a couple big nights coming up that i want to get my float on for, i was wondering if anyone had any experience with mixing codeine and cocaine. does it work like a speedball? what kind of amounts of each should i do, (normally do 240mgs of codeine when i do it but maybe more or less is required with coke) which do i do first etc.?

cheers :)

codeine is horrible imo... not even worth it to bang it, it gives me pricklies and not in a good way.
it depends on your tolerance big time

btw are you really from iowa?

I think the the coke will over power something as weak as codeine, especially if u have any tolerance what so ever to heroin.

codeine is horrible imo... not even worth it to bang it, it gives me pricklies and not in a good way.

Injecting codeine is a terrible idea - has a nasty habit of killing people cos it's just not mean to be injected. Even compared to injecting other pills it's a seriously bad idea :|

Codeine + cocaine ≠ speedball. As Raver said, the coke will completely overwhelm the codeine so it's a pretty pointless combo. Save the codeine for the coke comedown would be my advice.

codeine is never meant to be IV'd and that is just not a speedball- i agree with the mod on this one. you would need AT LEAST hydrocodone to touch IV cocaine, anything else will just get trampled on so its a waste to put it in the syringe. and why london= london, iowa? why not the UK?

As said, PLEASE NEVER INJECT CODEINE! The instant rush of histamine can lead to SEVERELY LIFE THREATENING PROBLEMS! From what I hear things like pulmonary edema as well as the usual extreme swelling of face/mouth/etc, redness and/or hives, severe itching, etc etc... It's NOT WORTH RISKING! If you're going to use codeine, use it orally since from what I understand that will allow for the best conversion to morphine.

This isn't a real speedball but a risky practice; as other guys said, don't inject codeine+coke, keep it for the comedown and use a different Roa than IV, it is too dangerous my friend.