• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting caffeine

knob kreek

Greenlighter
i was reading a few other posts but some of them said you can sniff a regular line of your coke amount, but other people said that a bumb of no-doz would kill you.

Sorry for asking again but i just wanted to make sure i don't kill myself.

Not a good idea! It can be done, but caffeine pills have a shitload of fillers and binders in them. Just take the pills, don't snort them! You are not missing out on anything...

Don't snort this please. If you are desperate for a stimulant buzz, give 1,3 DMAA(geranamine) a try at a really low 25mg dose. It is legal and in alot of products.

Not that I'm going to try this, but what if one had access to USP grade caffeine powder. Would that work?

Exactly, it'll work fine, but the effect wont be any better than eating it.

it will work though it wont produce any good effect... but dont let me stop you

No no no, I don't even drink coffee caffeine gives me terrible nausea, I was just curious because we have 500g of USP caffeine at the lab I work at.

I went to a rehab treatment center place where a girl got kicked out because she was snorting coffee grounds in her room. She had a heart problem and was removed by the EMT crew and then discharged from the program. How stupid can you get people?

Caffeine is a horrible, sketchy buzz IMO.
I won't even touch coffee these days.

To sum up, and add a bit:

There's no good reason to snort caffeine. Even if you've got the pure stuff. It's absorbed near perfectly and very fast when taken orally. The solubility (~2% in rt water) limits the use a bit too. I guess it might be used succesfully as a filler in any stimulant if the bitter taste and solubility allows it. If you still want to try it; get some pure caffeine.

Side note: Sodium Benzoate can be added to increase solubility. That's used medicinally. But recreationally there's no reason to do that either, unless possibly orally (which means you have to be cool with a taste way worse than that of pure caffeine).

edit: typo -.-

Ugh, we used to mix a little crushed caffiene with our coke to try to strech it out back in like junior year of hs. Way to fuck up perfectly good coke. I'm with these guys, I wouldn't do it. I hate caffiene it just makes my heartrate go up and makes me twitchy and feel like shit with no real high to speak of. I don't even drink coffee or anything anymore to keep myself awake

Ive snorted pure Anhydrous Caffeine USP multiple times back when I was curious and ignorant to the real drug world heh.. don't do it.. it isnt any better than oral use honestly so yea.. only diff is a 15 minute onset to peak effect vs. the usual 30-45 mins to peak for oral..

~Peace&Love~

It works, but as everyone else said, it sucks. I had ~15 grams of caffeine last summer. Snorted some and it wasn't nearly as good as eating it.

It will affect you but youd be aswell taking it orally. My mate snorted a no-doz once and it did NOT look pleasant.

I seriously cannot even begin to understand why you would want to snort caffeine.. is this some sort of masochistic practice? ha my mind is just blown.

Last edited:
never tried it never wanted to

Not a good idea! It can be done, but caffeine pills have a shitload of fillers and binders in them. Just take the pills, don't snort them! You are not missing out on anything...

Just wanted to 2nd what vonchampz posted, I guess because I see this question a lot. It will not kill you. Because of all the binders in the pills thhere is a god chance you will feel no actual effect until you swollow the drip. ~Pure caffeine? f you ae heart set on doing that is the next step. But why? There are so many better and safer things out there;)