PDA

View Full Version : How to deep throat?

Pages : [1] 2

ThaiDie4
19-10-2009, 09:49
I'm pretty confident in my oral sex skills, with the exception of deep throating. When it comes to concentrating on stimulating the head of the penis or the balls, I usually get good feedback and I really get into it myself. But deep throating is definently my weakness... I can't get a dick that far down my throat without it setting off my gag reflex, and it really sucks (pardon the pun ;) ). I try my best, but the one thing I always get asked is "can you go deeper?".. and I have to be honest, and just say "no, I can't." It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I can't sit there and do a good job when I'm constantly gagging. I'm sure other girls have this problem as well, but I just want to know if there is anything that I can do about it? Is there a way to stifle your gag reflex in order to deep throat?

And guys, in your opinion, if a girl can't get your dick very far into her mouth, is that a major turn off?? I try to use my hand to make up for what I can't fit, but I know it's not quite the same thing. I always worry about this, because I don't really have many guy friends who would tell me the honest truth.

Any help would be apperciated :)

tank90
19-10-2009, 09:52
my girl cant deep throat for shit but she can still suck a dick its good as long as they kknow what they are doing still

Coolio
19-10-2009, 12:21
This thread is like erotic fiction.

Sykik
19-10-2009, 13:43
For me it's an desire, but not a need. If your getting head, you should be greatfull IMO. But goodluck practicing.

try_x_ta_see
19-10-2009, 13:53
If your seeking how to go deeper on a forum, I bet the rest of your oral skillset makes up for that pretty good. I wish my girl gave a fuck about giving me head as much as you. But yeah, the deepthroat is special and not really replaceable with hand action. But hey don't forget those balls! I commend u 4 ur efforts. I'm so jealous I don't receive the effort you put out ;p

GenericMind
19-10-2009, 17:28
Is there a way to stifle your gag reflex in order to deep throat?

Practice makes perfect. The more you trigger your gag reflex, the more desensitized it will become. If you're deadset on becoming the Queen of Deepthroating you can practice with inanimate objects whenever you want on your free time. If you want to take a slower learning approach, just keep trying whenever you give head.

And guys, in your opinion, if a girl can't get your dick very far into her mouth, is that a major turn off??

Personal preference obviously, but for me yes.

Binge Artist
19-10-2009, 17:52
Find a boyfriend with a small penis

Salvinorin_A
19-10-2009, 22:11
I wouldn't call it a turn off- but in my experience it makes the difference between good head and great head.

My ex learned on my cock just by practice, she still used to gag, but the more she did it the less she gagged.

BTW, between this and the 'being with a girl' thread you posted up a while ago, you're setting the standard for erotica without posting in the nudie thread.

GenericMind
19-10-2009, 22:20
Find a boyfriend with a small penis

I'm single OP, btw. :)

joanmiro
20-10-2009, 00:28
Doesn't matter to me...if you can hit the head right it'll do the trick quick.

And drop the hands...trust me

GenericMind
20-10-2009, 00:31

Amen.

RedRum OG
20-10-2009, 01:12
I'm single OP, btw. :)

haha oh genericmind you crack me up..

i'm fine getting blown without deepthroat as long as they make up for it by having good technique

rant*N*rave
20-10-2009, 02:23
My boyfriend complains if I don't use my hands... lol It's why I refrain from giving advice about what other people like sexually... I'm usually wrong. :D

Rule 1: PRACTICE. Like GM said, use inanimate objects (I like using my toothbrush before/while/after brushing my teeth because it's convenient - try brushing really far back on your tongue as opposed to just sticking it in your throat), and try to do it more often while you give head.

Rule 2: When you're first trying to get good, you should position yourself so you are facing the guy's feet. You can either get right on top of him (like 69ing position) or I usually just have him lie down on the bed and I kneel or lie next to his torso facing his feet. The closer you can get to approaching parallel to his body (or to his dick if his hardon ends up being real close to 90 degrees to his body - my man's is obviously upward but very much along his body, almost totally parallel when he lies down) the easier it will be.

The recommendation of swallowing as the dick moves down your throat is a good one too. It will get your throat used to the feeling of having something in it that you're not actually swallowing. Ever since I started practicing (and you WILL lose it if you don't do it somewhat regularly), I haven't met a dick I couldn't swallow. My boyfriend is totally happy to oblige my need to practice. :D

GenericMind
20-10-2009, 02:30
Schwing!

PsychedelicLover
20-10-2009, 02:31
Take MDMA. When on E I can deep throat, but not any other time. Take a deep breath and relax.

augustaB
20-10-2009, 04:10
Cowgirl describes the technique pretty much right.
It's something you have to practice.
Try practising on a moderately flexible and not too thick dildo.
Instead of letting it stick into your throat and setting off your gag reflex try to swallow it.
Also if you're having trouble try taking some silicon lube in your mouth. It will make the back of your throat extra slippery.
It also helps if you can breathe easily through your nose.
A final little tip is that if you take a hit of poppers just as you are taking the dick down it will give you that extra little bit of confidence to swallow up his dick.

ThaiDie4
20-10-2009, 08:33
Thanks for the tips everyone :) I'm really glad to get some feedback. And I apperciate the honesty from the men about what you like\what feels good.

RantNRave, I've found what you said about being parallel with their body to be very much true. It's so much easier when they are laying down and I am kneeling above them VS. them standing up... I make it point to always do it this way when possible.

BTW, between this and the 'being with a girl' thread you posted up a while ago, you're setting the standard for erotica without posting in the nudie thread.

I'm not trying to be inappropriate, I just figured this was a pretty open forum and that I could discuss things like this in detail without it being a big deal. Sorry, I'm not really sure if you meant that to be bad thing or what.

You guys rock <3

Angelz87
20-10-2009, 11:36
It might not be your fault, some Asian girls mouths aren't structured enough for cock, serious lol I would practice Asian penis then move up...PLUR hehe

GenericMind
20-10-2009, 16:28
She's not Asian.

Binge Artist
20-10-2009, 16:28
My boyfriend complains if I don't use my hands... lol It's why I refrain from giving advice about what other people like sexually... I'm usually wrong. :D

Rule 1: PRACTICE. Like GM said, use inanimate objects (I like using my toothbrush before/while/after brushing my teeth because it's convenient - try brushing really far back on your tongue as opposed to just sticking it in your throat), and try to do it more often while you give head.

Rule 2: When you're first trying to get good, you should position yourself so you are facing the guy's feet. You can either get right on top of him (like 69ing position) or I usually just have him lie down on the bed and I kneel or lie next to his torso facing his feet. The closer you can get to approaching parallel to his body (or to his dick if his hardon ends up being real close to 90 degrees to his body - my man's is obviously upward but very much along his body, almost totally parallel when he lies down) the easier it will be.

The recommendation of swallowing as the dick moves down your throat is a good one too. It will get your throat used to the feeling of having something in it that you're not actually swallowing. Ever since I started practicing (and you WILL lose it if you don't do it somewhat regularly), I haven't met a dick I couldn't swallow. My boyfriend is totally happy to oblige my need to practice. :D

In my Granpappy's day, you would have been considered a very vile, evil, wicked woman.

ThaiDie4
20-10-2009, 18:03
It might not be your fault, some Asian girls mouths aren't structured enough for cock, serious lol I would practice Asian penis then move up...PLUR hehe

lol

She's not Asian.

^ yup.

ShaolinBomber
21-10-2009, 22:54
Gloryholes.

Binge Artist
21-10-2009, 23:18
Well, if a girl's not willing to get throat fucked, or at least give dry anal...then how's she supposed to find a decent, sensitive, caring man?

8)

Never thought I feel old fashioned at 30, but geesh. What kind of guy would actually want a RELATIONSHIP with a girl who even knew how to deep throat?

Binge Artist
22-10-2009, 00:00
srsly, though...and to answer the OP's question about whether guys like that kind of thing: Sure, that's a great talent to find in a HOOK UP...but NOT a girlfriend, or anyone serious.

Y'all are making me use a dirty word. Whore. Ya understand? Whore.

As sexist as it may sound, I'm sure I'm not the only person who has "reservations" about a woman who knows how to swallow a penis. And it doesn't matter if the OP ISN'T a whore; any guy she deep throats WILL tell his friends, and OP WILL get a rep.

Angela Abscess
22-10-2009, 00:09
srsly, though...and to answer the OP's question about whether guys like that kind of thing: Sure, that's a great talent to find in a HOOK UP...but NOT a girlfriend, or anyone serious.

As sexist as it may sound, I'm sure I'm not the only person who has "reservations" about a woman who knows how to swallow a penis. And it doesn't matter if the OP ISN'T a whore; any guy she deep throats WILL tell his friends, and OP WILL get a rep.

yeah, that's pretty sexist dude. not that cool. so its ok to be with a woman who knows what she is doing casually, but when it comes time to take her home to your parents or do the long term thing, you want some girl who doesn't know what she is doing, has no skills, and isn't going to touch you basically ever because she is a repressed prude. sounds like a formula for cheating and divorce and people getting hurt - why wouldn't you want to be with someone who gets you off good and hard and knows what she is doing. I'm going to echoShaolin Bomber - but putting it a girls way - there's nothing quite like having a guy grab your hair and force his cock down my throat - my bf did that once to me for THREE HOURS - fucking crazy - thats why I love him I guess

cowgirrl225
22-10-2009, 00:10

How does being a freaK in your own home make you a whore? some girls like the OP and myself just care ALOT about pleasing our men.

ThaiDie4
22-10-2009, 00:18

Well, I'm not looking for a relationship... and FYI, every guy I've ever been in one with loves head (what guy doesn't?) so I don't see how deep throating could be such a turn off.

I think it's pretty funny how guys are all about deep throating and hooking up, but then turn around and say things like "whore"... it's so hypocritical. You guys are the ones out looking for it... I think you're the "whores".. if you like to be deep throated, then why turn around and make it such a negative?

And sure, guys talk. But if they're going to, I'd rather them say I was a freak in the sheets than a scared little prude :D

And thanks for basically calling me a whore. Apperciate it. You don't know how many dicks I've sucked, whether it's 2 or 25. You can have your opinion w\o insulting me. I dont feel like I should have to defend myself against that, but I'd bet money that I've been with less people than most girls my age.

Binge Artist
22-10-2009, 03:02
And thanks for basically calling me a whore.

Sorry, didn't mean it like that. More like this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWlkK01Kznw

MPH1
22-10-2009, 12:03
I would not want to go out with a go that wasn't at least a little keen in experimentation to some degree.

Sure, I can understand that my "four on one blowbang" fantasy may never get realised but honestly I think I would have a hard time hooking that up with anyone ;)

A prudish girl would want to stay with me for the grand total of one night (and vicer versa).

johanneschimpo
22-10-2009, 12:40
Sorry, didn't mean it like that. More like this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWlkK01Kznw
Is there anything you can't fix with a little Rocky?

aussie101
22-10-2009, 12:54

R u serious dude? I love my gf and she gives great head including deep throating! Doesnt in the least bit make me think of her as a whore... My only qualm is i dont get it enough. Like i just asked for a bj and she said i have to wait til the weekend coz shes got study to do :p

Binge Artist
22-10-2009, 15:20
Is there anything you can't fix with a little Rocky?

It's like duct tape :D

tigger420
22-10-2009, 16:48
good advice from rantnrave....position is key sometimes when first learning. Once you have that head slip into your throat and you get the idea of what it feels like it becomes easier. Sometimes holding your breath will help....you really have to be into your man and be into the "job".....let your eyes roll back, do it slowly, keep your mouth open wide and think of his pleasure....not your gag reflex. AND LOOSE THE HANDS....hand are for the base only to keep the sucker steady. ;)

Missalynn
22-10-2009, 17:11
I agree with the position statement. If he is laying down and you are bending over him it will be harder to do. The best position I've found is either: me laying down, and him on top ("throat fucking") or him sitting and me kneeling in front of him. Both are positions where you aren't bending your neck/throat.

You have to RELAX your throat. The best way to practice this is with water. Sounds weird but, if you're drinking water just relax your throat and let the water slide down without swallowing. It helps condition your muscles into relaxing easier.

And obviously, have fun. If you enjoy what you're doing it is so much easier.

rant*N*rave
23-10-2009, 06:20
What kind of guy would actually want a RELATIONSHIP with a girl who even knew how to deep throat?
A guy that likes getting deep throated...

8(

That's like saying "what kind of guy would actually want a relationship with a girl that did anything but missionary for the purposes of making a baby?" 8)

What if the guy gets the most amazing arousal from deep throating and nothing else compares... he just goes without?...

Samadhi
23-10-2009, 09:05
The best advice to give is that you want his cock to be connecting with your tongue, rather than hitting your soft palate (which triggers the gag reflex) so if you can get into a position where his cock is sliding down your throat along your tongue (it will touch the upper part, but there won't be so much pressure), then that may help? I've found laying down is good, lean your head a little over the edge of the bed/couch, and have the guy slide into your mouth... men's cocks naturally face up when erect, so this position tends to be good. You don't have as much control as you do when you're in front or kneeling over, but it's a good way to practice controlling your gag reflex! you'll get to a stag where you can deep throat in any position...

Binge Artist
23-10-2009, 15:26
What if the guy gets the most amazing arousal from deep throating and nothing else compares... he just goes without?...

haha...now I feel so...OLD! 8o

But the old school approach is this:

Marry the sweet, prudish girl who does nothing but the missionary...and only when she HAS to (to make babies, of course).

Boink the dirty little harlot who know how to do all the other stuff behind the wife's back.

This is the way most of our grandparents did it. And if you notice, if they're still alive, they're also STILL married. Then, compare this to the philosophy followed by our "free love 60's & 70's" parents. In the case of most of us, they divorced before we went to high school.

Just food for thought...

Jblazingphoenix100
24-10-2009, 00:34
Gloryholes.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha...true that - seriously this thread is hot....

Deepthroating doesn't matter as long as a girl knows how to suck dick...

But it's not bad ;)

Sweet P
24-10-2009, 03:34
There's already been heaps of good advice in this thread, so I'll just add that practice makes perfect!

I can kinda deepthroat, depending on the position I'm in and the size of the guy's dick. But there's usually still a bit of gagging involved... and most guys (well, the guys I've been with!) have been really turned on by that! ;)

**busted**
24-10-2009, 05:40
it's all about the angle of trajectory

blue_locus
24-10-2009, 06:32
@binge artist, you're trying to derail the thread with some crap about sex and love in my grandparents day wtf?

If a girl can't deepthroat its not a deal breaker for me, there are other ways to give good head. But when a girl can do it well and likes you grabbing her hair and pushing her face into your crotch and kinda gags on it a little bit and theres tons of saliva going everywhere, thats FUCKING HOT.

plenty of good advice, practice makes perfect thaidie, im sure you're gonna make your dude very happy!

Sweet P
24-10-2009, 07:00
@binge artist, you're trying to derail the thread with some crap about sex and love in my grandparents day wtf?

Ewww... please don't use the words "sex" and "my grandparents" in the same sentence! 8o

SHHMCJOOAPOYS
24-10-2009, 10:32
I've been with women who can and can't and it doesn't bother me that much. Swallowing on the other hand is a different story and for a different thread...

PriestTheyCalledHim
26-10-2009, 08:07

laurengotdatfire
26-10-2009, 19:33
The key to deepthroating is to RELAX. If ur not completely comfortable with the person or settng its not gonna happen. But with a lot of practice it is possible to learn, trust me. I had big problems with it in the past but my boo helped me relax and practice and now I can do it!<3

fiend21
27-10-2009, 02:24
i used to always have trouble deep throating but i was giving my man head one day and it went all the way in nice and easy i hardly noticed, and i was tryna work out why it was so easy. and found that if i was breathing in (through the nose of course) it helped open my throat, and i could get the dick all the way down no trouble then when i needed to breath out just come back up a bit and then everytime you breathe in (nice and slow and maybe hold it a bit) you go all the way down again, worked a charm for me n like you i always had troubles with it before, n my bf definitely noticed the diff, as while i've always given great head he was just like wow whatever your doing diff, keep doing it

king_d1ngl1ng
29-10-2009, 05:07
Practice makes perfect, like everyone else is saying.

Not being able to deep throat isn't a turn off at all, Its great but i've had good head without it. Just don't force it. I had a girl Throw up on me. Insta limp dick.

CashewXD
29-10-2009, 06:43
all my female friends say deepthroating takes practice. practice on a bottle or something (that's what they do).

psytaco
29-10-2009, 09:51
haha...now I feel so...OLD! 8o

But the old school approach is this:

Marry the sweet, prudish girl who does nothing but the missionary...and only when she HAS to (to make babies, of course).

Boink the dirty little harlot who know how to do all the other stuff behind the wife's back.

This is the way most of our grandparents did it. And if you notice, if they're still alive, they're also STILL married. Then, compare this to the philosophy followed by our "free love 60's & 70's" parents. In the case of most of us, they divorced before we went to high school.

Just food for thought...

Honestly, who would want to marry someone like that. it means you'd never have a fulfilling sex life. i think its important to have a partner who is sexually experimental, a stale sex life can ruin a relationship.

i honestly can't tell if your been serious or just trolling. Anyway dude, you can keep nancy christian from your local church, who noly ever does missionary when she wants to reproduce. i'll have a fun girl who is crazy in bed:D

hoptis
31-10-2009, 19:35
And guys, in your opinion, if a girl can't get your dick very far into her mouth, is that a major turn off??

In my experience, only about a quarter to a third of women can deep throat. As a guy, if you're going to find the inability to deep throat a turn off, then you'd better prepare to be pretty disappointed.

If a girl can do it, it's a turn on, but not being able to do it isn't something I find a turn off. It doesn't even feel that great, it's more of a visual effect, and if you want a nice visual effect, go watch a rainbow ;) =D