• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dimethocaine vs. Cocaine? Can anybody compare?

delsymfan

Bluelighter
Just curious as I've seen Dimethocaine popping up in a lot more vendor's stores these days.

I have plenty of access to good cocaine (I'm in peru) but I'm also a little curious if anybody has compared the two of these at all..

From what I read it's stimulant effects are about equipotent to cocaine, but requires 10x the coke dose to produce euphoria

Doesn't sound worth it to me

What I'm curious about is are they comparing pure coke to pure DMC?

Because we always get cut coke so perhaps a gram of pure DMC would be equivalent to a gram of cut coke with say 10% actual coke in it..

Just pondering here.

I kinda almost want to compare the two myself since I have pretty good coke access here, and its definitely like at least 50% pure.

If you live in Peru and are getting pretty good coke for a decent price, then I'd say don't bother unless you really want to try it just for the experience. None of the "RC" cocaine analogs really compare to the real deal. A gram of decent coke in the US even goes further than a gram of dimethocaine, I can't imagine how much better SA coke is. And I don't think coke is very expensive there, correct me if I'm wrong, so I doubt dimethocaine is a cheaper alternative. The only reason to try it really is the novelty.

No its really not necessary lol. Thats kinda why I'd like to try it, if only for the potential to educate the community and for the hell of it.

But yeah I can get a gram of 'cheap stuff ' for like $X... And its still decent.

Good stuff costs like X but it'll put you in a absolutely stellar state of being.

Last edited by a moderator:
This combo was reported

MDPPP in the morning about 10mg. aparently it gradually increases in power for hours afterwards, lots of energy but not very euphoric, a bit edgy, some feel good factor later on but not much.

A litle dimethocaine in the pm.

the dim. seems to calm the thing down, clear headed but still energised.

I wonder what mdpv and dimethocaine , even 2-DPMPand dimethocaine would be like?

Now none of this is too healthy and I'd think anyone looking down this sort of road needs to apply rigorous self control and accurate measurement, slowly feeling their way to decent effects and probably quitting wellbefore the best effects in the interest of the happiness which a healthy heart provides.

I would suggest not going down the MDPV et al + dimeth route at all - potent DARI plus piss weak teaser with a nasty cardiosting in the tail sounds like a heart attact wrapped in a shitty high to me. MDPV doesn't exactly need anything to potentiate it and dimeth is pure crap - I'd stick with the good and non-toxic one if it were me.

I'll take your word for it.

someone told me dim on its own was not a total flop but when you consider the price factor, it is not one to pursue when there are better options.
As it is weak it may be useful in certain situations where you don't want people thinking you are on something.

Now the MDPV - what's the toxicity of the stuff in a vaporiser? I cannot find a straight answer to this.

I doubt there is a straight answer on it. MDPV is thought to be non-toxic but there was talk of pyrrolidine contamination of some early batches which would make vaping a big no-no. That was some time ago though. I smoke fucktons of peevee and am still alive and well but that's not exactly scientific. Compared to other ROA it doesn't feel too healthy though - I'd recommend oral or nasal dosing.

Person never done coke, done other drugs,

100mg dimethocaine

snorted in 3 doses about one hour apart first at 8 am.

Not much, no great clarity, in fact more confusing. Not very articulate, not really euphoric, maybe slightly.

hours later 4 pm- 10pm felt like brain was washed in milk, a degree of clarity when out at night - pleasant. slight tremor over right eye.

Next day more tremors, felt slow and intellectually less capable.

+++
No huge effect, mildly up, then mildly down.

Having tired both cocaine and dimethocaine, here's how they compare.

Dimethocaine has about the same numbing effect as cocaine, so thats on par. With regards to potancy I find dimethocaine only about 2/3rd as potant as cocaine, this is after railing 100mg lines. They pretty much come pretty close in terms of effects but not as strong. I think dimethocaine isn't really worth the money spend on it, we ended up splitting a gram with a friend.

-PLUR

say you could get this at less than $XX a gram - and if you buy enough it is possible- maybe that would tip the balace in its favour. At ten times that price, its a different matter.

and when comparing, are you comparing Dim to cut coke, cos then the maths go out the window.

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes no difference how cheap you get it, it's never gonna be anything but a battered heart for next to no "cocaine" effects. And I'm pretty sure the comparisons are with crappy cut coke as it is so I really wouldn't hold out too much hope. Even at £X/g - you'll just have yourself a big ol' pile of shit at a suitable price for what it's actually worth really. Buy some real drugs instead - go on, treat yourself ;)

I believe dimethocaine has a much stronger anaesthetic effect than cocaine (10x as much if I am not mistaken), which I believe means more cardiotoxicity. That doesn't very safe at all. :\ Someone please correct me if I am wrong, I haven't really read anything on this drug, it hasn't interested me.

And the relevance to this thread was... ?

Welcome to BL nonetheless, Mr/Ms AntiCoke :)

PS: Trust me, folks on opies can be at least as irritating to be around as folks on coke - all depends what you are on yourself, I find...

I would suggest not going down the MDPV et al + dimeth route at all - potent DARI plus piss weak teaser with a nasty cardiosting in the tail sounds like a heart attact wrapped in a shitty high to me. MDPV doesn't exactly need anything to potentiate it and dimeth is pure crap - I'd stick with the good and non-toxic one if it were me.

I aree 110% with him. Watch out me friend! <3

aw.aspx

I believe dimethocaine has a much stronger anaesthetic effect than cocaine (10x as much if I am not mistaken), which I believe means more cardiotoxicity. That doesn't very safe at all. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, I haven't really read anything on this drug, it hasn't interested me.

You mean that to get the effects of 1g cocaine you have to take 10g dimethocaine thus endure 10x the toxicity?

that's what I have read.

but not that, say, 100g dim is as toxic or anaesthetic as 1kg coke.

If it is then that's real dangerous.

I believe dimethocaine has a much stronger anaesthetic effect than cocaine (10x as much if I am not mistaken), which I believe means more cardiotoxicity. That doesn't very safe at all. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, I haven't really read anything on this drug, it hasn't interested me.

You mean that to get the effects of 1g cocaine you have to take 10g dimethocaine thus endure 10x the toxicity?

that's what I have read.

but not that, say, 100g dim is as toxic or anaesthetic as 1kg coke.

If it is then that's real dangerous.

Ummmm, isn't it obvious that he means your second answer. How can you read it any differently???