• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal high products in the UK (branded pills and powders)

biggiro

Bluelighter
New here so hope I am posting correctly, apologies if I am not....

Recently I've tried a few of the legal highs you can get in the Uk and I am very curious to find out if anyone knows much about them or of other peoples experiences of taking them.
My first tryout was at the Glade festival this year, was offered a LU White dove, never having done much in the way of drugs before I didn't even notice I was coming up on the pill until I found myself crouched in front of a strangers tent having an in-depth discussion about god knows what!
Enjoyed the feel of it though and once down by the music stages I couldn't stop moving...well cool...got dragged off to the legal highs stall and bought some other high...didn't pay attention to the packet..might have been cherries I think...wasn't so keen on these as after an hout or 2 I was edgy and over fidgety...felt like a caffeine overload, sure enough, checked contents and caffeine figured high in the list of contents...keytone's were the other main generic content.
But enjoyed the white doves, as did the girlfriend, although her drug tolerance much higher than my own and they wore off her much quicker.
On the last night she decided to top up with something trippy...big mistake! when they kicked in she was fucked off her tits! But that was something else.

Comedowns?
Dunno if I had one...does sleeplessness count as a downer?? Certainly didn't feel bad...

I'd like to know what is in the new version of the white doves, LU apparently claim they are BZP free though of course they are not showing what they have in them!
Another pill we tried ( not at the festival) were LU Jax, marketed as bath salts, well cool pill, bloody expensive though, supposedly an ecstasy replacement and we certainly got loved up and chatty on them, took them at home, went over the pub and had a really enjoyable night (sad eh?) not much in the way of alcohol though, didn't want it and didn't feel like alcohol, wasn't needed.
Don't know how others react on them, but were not any good for sex (the white doves were though)
Both the white doves and the jax gave us cotton mouth, pissed like a bitch on the doves:! Sleeping less of a problem with the jax, and nothing I would call a comedown on the jax either.
Took some jax with us to another festival - Waveform - well wicked in the psy trance tent%)
Whilst there a mate tried some pills from the legal highs stall, Red Doves this time (no relation to the white doves) They whacked him out all night long, no sleep and all he wanted to do was dance.
The last night we bought the last packet, 2 pills, red in colour, oblong in shape and claimed on the packet to be BZP free (loads of others on the stall had BZP in them) Only listed real ingredient was the generic 'ketone'.
But boy did they work well! Popped a single pill at about 10pm and was still going come 8am.
Other effects though?
Teeth grinding for the girlfriend and jaw clenching/chewing for me, couldn't sleep for toffee either and gurning all the next day:!
Girlfriend rarely sweats so she was pissing all night long whereas I sweated far more and didn't need to pee as much as a result.
Girlfriend really chatty on them and I just wanted to dance.
Oh, and all pills knocked appetite on the head too. Not that it bothered me.

So, the above lists my current experience with legal high pills.
Has anyone else tried the pills I've mentioned or know anything about them?

To reiterate, these are all current, new generation pills all claiming they are at least BZP free.

After spending so long typing this I'm hoping I've stayed within forum guidelines.8)

Biggiro

Havnt tried the doves yet but heard there a mixture of methylone and mephedrone. Charge+ is flephedrone apparently got some of this a while back took it was pretty good actually not as potent as mephedrone but still a good whack off it. My mates got some of that Blow stuff the other week and said it was class, I reckon its mephedrone by the sounds of things.

Those bath salt thingies sound like fleph or meph. I wouldn't touch the rest with a barge pole.

Have any of these pills been tested?

If not then I'd assume the doves were mephedrone/flephedrone/methylone/butylone, or mixtures in varying ratios.

Bath salts could even be MDAI/MDMAI/MMAI but again this is pure speculation.

Could be piperazines too...

The trouble is you can't really tell from a description.

If you want to take legal highs I'd suggest you buy them directly in powder form so you at least know what you're getting. Then at least you'd know what you're on if anything ever went wrong.

Me thinks this is LU new marketing strategy. I think you have better chances of converting the Dalai Lama into moving to Tehran and pledging himself to destroy the western world. than getting anyone on here to try those pills....

I tried a dove the other week, absolutely abysmal. I like a bit of meph now and again but this was nothing like meph. total gash.

It was the red doves I was most interested in, these were no relation to anything from LU, but they had by far the biggest effect, though so far I've found out absolutely diddly-squat about them.
I've managed to find the owner of the stall that was selling them, but all he knows about them is that they do not contain BZP.
Another mate tried them at the Waveform festival, but he was so fucked on a shit load of other stuff that they did nothing at all for him!

Biggiro

I haven't really taken many of the legal highs, had a bit of that blow stuff few weeks back, was alright but couldn't really tell as i'd been taking proper charlie before and during it.

Took some red diabols last year at a festival, didn't like them at all, had a good buzz at first but then lasted far too long.

Round here someone had a heart attack on some legal stuff bought there at the weekend, not sure what it was but there's a new powder in the shop round here now, ivory wave. Anyone taken it yet? Mate said it was mad stuff.

Them diablos are full of BZP horrible things did a few of them a year or two ago, never again!

There was a thread about Ivory wave as well as a trip report here.

Its probably MDPV or something equally as irresponsible to be selling in a branded probably cut product.

What is beyond me is how a user with as stated 'little drug experience' has an understanding of the effects and attributes of them. Furthermore, an understanding of BZP and generic ketones.

Am I the only one who reads this post and understands one thing, ' Buy LU doves they are great'... Mods?

Kid I would have thought that you would have picked up on this marketing scheme of the original post :)

Am I the only one who reads this post and understands one thing, ' Buy LU doves they are great'... Mods?

Now that you mention it...I do think it was better when we didn't talk about legal high brand names on here.

I'll let another mod decide if its painfully obvious or if I'm just being paranoid.

Last edited:
I think naming names is necessary as in a lot of cases it helps to identify what is in a particular brand etc not sure that this comes across as a pure shill thread either.

Well i'm defenitely getting some red doves after reading the op's breathtakingly beautiful recollection of events.

But the blue ones are not good for sex.

There are other legal brands ' bubbly bubbly' which in the past have been deleted.

This post in my humble opinion is very cunning. I actually admire the original poster. Well done.

He manages to 'advertise' his product in a very clever way.

1) How many times did you read 'LU something' ???

2) How many times was is stated that these are BZP free...

3) No apparent comedown stated...

hmmmm...

And the comparison to none LU products!!!

I see what you mean but the reason the name of that "brand" was blacklisted as it was the name of the only website that sold it also. London Underground are one of the best established people pushing this bollocks, it'd just strike me as weird if these were the tactics they used.

I don't think this person is trying to come on BL to sell his Red doves. Without naming sources the persons site lists the doves under mephedrone to let people know what's in them. Considering how Mephedrone sells like pet rocks did in the 70's, and how Meph has been getting hyped up like no other drug since MDMA, advertising is not needed.

Last point and I will stop.

LU Doves and most legal pills used to be BZP based. Let's assume you are making thousands of these pills. You want to get the word out that your new product is BZP free, so you start with forums etc.. Not that many around...

I have made my point. Will continue watching Heroes.

@ Evad it would strike me weird if a man actually walked on the moon :)

^^^ Maybe you're right. I was just playing devil's advocate. On a side note.....Heroes?? Surely not the American NBC show :).