Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

crack cocaine

quater pounder

Ex-Bluelighter
recently i had some good quality cocaine around the briz area and it got me thinking .... why did crack never take off in oz as i have heard that the pull from crack is way bigger than strait powder cocaine
is it that oz dont get enough volume of coke to form a decent following or just not he ozzy drug of choice ?
anyone here had any experience with it ???????

Last edited by a moderator:
Too expensive, I'd imagine. A single hit of crack lasts what 10, 15 minutes? With the exhorbitant price that cocaine currently demands it's just not viable, especially since meth is so readily available as a much more cost efficient equivelant.

In America it is literally XXX for a hit, granted not a huge one. Ive read there that cocaine costs big bucks. So cooking a pound of coke isnt an option for dealers like it is here and especially in south america.

Last edited by a moderator:
In America it is literally XXX for a hit, granted not a huge one. Ive read there that cocaine costs big bucks. So cooking a pound of coke isnt an option for dealers like it is here and especially in south america.

Ummm pretty sure coke is a quarter if not a sixth of the price of cocaine over here!

Also the quality of coke over here is usually pretty low so getting half a gram of crack from a gram of coke isn't worth considering how much you would have to charge for it and the such short duration it has.

supply and demand.

Meth is bigger in australia than it is in america.

Users will buy whatever is easiest/readiest and of couse the most available and untill somoene decideds to try and change that ratio AU will have shitty meth and USA will have shitty Crack Cocaine

dont you get more when you turn coke into crack ?
how much crack would 1 g of coke make ?

QUALITY COKE

supply and demand.

Meth is bigger in australia than it is in america.

Users will buy whatever is easiest/readiest and of couse the most available and untill somoene decideds to try and change that ratio AU will have shitty meth and USA will have shitty Crack Cocaine

*confused face*

dont you get more when you turn coke into crack ?
how much crack would 1 g of coke make ?

QUALITY COKE

No you actually loose weight when you make crack cocaine, all the backing soda does is make a chemical reaction stripping the HCI off the cocaine and turning it into a type of freebase cocaine aka crack which is then allowed to be smoked.

1 gram of 100% pure cocaine will leave you with approximately 900mg of crack cocaine... This is what I have noted from sites and personal experiences experimenting with crack cocaine.

yeah i shouldnt post when im drunk off my face with other personal issues that u dont need to know about .....

sorry peoples.

it really is the slutty trashbag cousin of hcl....it lacks the social reward that administering hcl brings, it makes you fiend like Captain Fuckwit, the rush doesn't even last the time it takes to pass the glass (pffft! that is if you do ever pass it!), the comedown is beckoned from the 7th layer of hell & for what is it the price is simply retarded!

I think that meth was already big in Australia when crack really took off in America. There wasn't as much of a meth scene established there and cocaine/crack are also significantly cheaper.

Crack really took off in lower socio economic areas where hits could be bought relatively cheap and with the shit life the ghetto brings people were probably looking for a bigger rush more than a long lasting high.

Crack IS around in Australia but you will generally find it is small groups of people who buy cocaine and cook up their own rather than it being sold as crack.

Cocaine in Australia is basically a status symbol, its so fucking expensive and not that great. There is no glamour attached to crack cocaine, most people wh are going to regularly dole out the money for blow probably enjoy the glamour associated with it as much as the high and aren't going to fuck that up by rocking it up and smoking it.

it really is the slutty trashbag cousin of hcl....it lacks the social reward that administering hcl brings, it makes you fiend like Captain Fuckwit, the rush doesn't even last the time it takes to pass the glass (pffft! that is if you do ever pass it!), the comedown is beckoned from the 7th layer of hell & for what is it the price is simply retarded!

^^^ Spot on filenet!

It might be a pretty mad rush but it only lasts 5 minutes and has you fiending for more like craziness!!!

Don't smoke crack! It is very addicting, and it will ruin you and your life!

I think that meth was already big in Australia when crack really took off in America. There wasn't as much of a meth scene established there and cocaine/crack are also significantly cheaper.

From my understanding it was more amphetamine sulphate than meth around the crack times.

Don't smoke crack! It is very addicting, and it will ruin you and your life!

AMEN to that sister, look what it did to our Oprah...

oprahnuts.0.0.0x0.298x291.jpeg

My bad lil angel I thought another mod said that in regional disscusion it was allowed(Albeit EADD). I obviously misunderstood him I apologize :). I don't post here often so I should have brushed up on the forums specific rules.

That's fine too many doses I forgive you.

I wouldn't spend the money for the 5 min high, especially when it has you feining for more. Us aussies are so fucking tight mate that we only like highs that last for >5hrs. Hence crack has no place in our society.

And I hope it never does.

^ If we are so tight care to explain why so many of us dole out the ridiculous prices for all drugs in Australia.

The dealers and manufacturers are tight asses. Making pills for a price of half a cheeseburger and selling it for 3-4 big mac meals pfftt