PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Mushrooms & MDMA: The Hippyflip

Anime_Phreak

Bluelighter

Combo Subthread: Mushrooms & MDMA - The Hippyflip

[Go to the Big & Dandy Mushrooms Thread]

This subthread is for all discussion about the combination of psilocybin containing mushrooms with MDMA / ecstacy! Post information here about the effects this produces, the timing for dosing these two substances, the dangers and benefits, other experiences you had with it and any tips you might have for those considering trying this!

Other relevant links:

devider59.jpg

[original post:]

Hi
I was wondering if hippyflipping at a party is a good idea, because when im on shroomz alone, i can get very lazy during the trip and after. Do shrooms kill your energized mood? Any comment on hippyflipping is appreciated.
Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
okay psychedelics forum moderators, i know this has to do with ecstasy, but doesnt look like this person is getting any good replies here, because its about shrooms as well, but I bet someone in your forum can field it correctly = ) transferring...now
~hydra

Shrooms and E go great together, take the shrooms first and the E right before you peak.
The E gives you a nice bunch of energy that compliments the shrooms nicely. Also you are in such a good mood you can usually handle more shrooms, not that you need them.
All in all a very synergistic combo.

I would think the shrooms would be nice as the E is peaking, but whatever...

I think it works well both ways. E after shrooms gives you a wicked body buzz, and tends to make the mindfuck better (for me, anyway).
Shrooms after E can give you some really cool visuals.

No, there's no real harsh comedown. It just on shrooms many people like to just sit around and "veg" so to speak. With E you are more likely to pull yourself away from that cool looking rug and actually go do something.
And I always like taking the longer acting drug (shrooms) first.

It also depends on how much E you take, if you take too much.... you'll be etarded and won't feel like moving.

Taking a healthy dose of 'shrooms about 3 1/2 - 4 hours after U drop the e, will make the e-high last about 4 hrs longer and you'll be trippin on the 'shrooms too. The comedown will be great if your not burnt out from taking too much drugs lately. You'll be cool at a party if you're with friends. Not taking enough 'shrooms can be a little frustrating, but too much and you won't be able to dance.
Oh that magic spot, touch it some more.

definately take some e ... i dont like the feeling of just shroom s
the e will make you feel alot better
------------------
¯`·†.¸_¸.†·´¯Þ§ÿçh¤†¡çÑëµr¤§i§¯`·†.¸_¸.†·´¯

I found this thread through the search engine. Although it was quite interesting, i would greatly appreciate further commentary on a specific question i have in regards to hippyflipping.
What do you folks recommend as the most energetic/euphoric combination, time wise? I agree with an earlier post which claimed that taking the MDMA, then the mushrooms (shrooms approximately T+1.00h after MDMA dose) is quite a visual experience...but with this trip, i would possibly like to try something different.
I have only done this once (see above for timing schedule)...
I am especially desiring an energetic experience...i believe the euphoria is intrinsic to this trip regardless.
smile.gif

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, as a person who VERY seldomly does either of these drugs, i am still teetering on the amount of either dose.
Thanks in advance for any advice whatsoever!
[This message has been edited by mealltach (edited 22 October 2001).]

If your asking what the longest energetic/euphoric combination is I would definitely have to go with candyflipping. The longest energetic/euphoric trip I've ever had was on 4 hits of purple geltabs. Right when I was about to peak I plugged 2 pills and it just seemed to keep going on and on. Even after the full effects of the E and it's even better effects with acid wore off I was still tripping. Over 12 hours of fun plus a wonderful afterglow.

^
|
|
brandon22: Thanks for the reply, but i am actually asking a question specific to hippyflipping. Do you have any experience with this?
Although i may try candyflipping one day, my experience with acid is limited, as is my access to it. Therefore, i shall be attempting the hippyflip as my next drug journey.
Also, if you recommend any more dosage quantities, keep in mind that i am a lightweight. My last hippyflip was one (rather weak) pill and one gram of (very potent) shrooms, and it was one of the most intense experiences of my life.

I would absolutely love some feedback, so i'm bumping this puppy again.
Personal experiences with hippyflipping, dosages and times, effects, etc........

I prefer shrooms to acid because acid is produced by wicked scientists of evil, and shrooms are produced by mother nature.
I've been asking hippy flipping questions earlier, and most suggest that i do about 1.5-2g of dried shrooms and one pill of E.

I should smack you for saying that, Albert Hofman is our saviour, and those few chemisit that have been making our lifes bliss through the creation of
D-lysergicDiathelmine, are the followers of Hofman..............Hofman bless thee. Timothy leary was the seocnd coming of hofmans genious through experimentation and experiance. Albert Shulgin, is to me the reincarnation of Hofman, we all revolve around the same drug god, Hofman bless thee.
------------------
It is the most beautiful thing to watch your mind manifest upon the physical realm of reality.

Shulgin is the man... A lot of his other Chem research is really interesting, especially considering that it was all done thanks to an un known generous donation by DOW Chemical. To all the upper level Executives at DOW, thanks.