PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Mushrooms & MDMA: The Hippyflip

na, fuck all this, heres the low-down
dicksuckin- mdma+lsd
pussy munchin- mdma + mushrooms
;)

i apologize for the confusion, i meant 2 ounces... jesus... maybe i don't need to do any more drugs... ahhahaha

Then.... take as many as you want :) a good pill folowed by 2 grams is a very nice combo

There is no "wrong" way to hippie-flip. That is the beauty of it, really. Just DOET.

Mmmm my first experience on shrooms was with 2 grams (dried) and it was VERY intense... 8o I would probably do that much and maybe a bit more another time... but right now I have maybe 1 gram remaining out of a bag I had...

This weekend I am also going to be scorin' myself some pills so at my friend's after our night out I might go ahead and try some hippyflippin' =D

I have candyflipped on a few occasions and the experience has been fantastic! I love doing shrooms when I'm comfortably indoors with a few friends, so the setting for this weekend should be perfect :)

well
that -hippie flip doesn't make sense because hippies didn't have e-, i think that's definitely incorrect. i don't mean they DID have e, but i mean the e has nothing to do with why it's called a hippie flip. a "flip" is mixing anything with e. the hippie portion of the equation is the mushrooms. as candy= lsd+e, the candy is the cid and the flip is e mixed into it.

anyway, my first and only hippie flip was the single greatest drug experience of my life. it was pure bliss. my body meant nothing, all that i knew was pure pleasure and joy.

took the pill, waited until i felt the little bit of tingling that you always get when it starts to hit, then chomped down the fungus quickly. golden.

-------

i've never found a dose of 2g of mushrooms to ever be intense. and trust me, i've had some good shrooms. however, i have a natural tolerance to psychedelics and require higher doses of everything i've tried to achieve the desired effects. i'm also 6'4", so i'm certain size has at least a bit to do with it.

i've never found a dose of 2g of mushrooms to ever be intense. and trust me, i've had some good shrooms

Then you definitely haven't had the best mushrooms :)

I've eaten up to 10 grams of mushrooms before, and the hardest I EVER tripped was off 2 grams of *real* liberty caps. 2 grams of those blew every other mushroom experience I had (probably 100+) out of the water.

i'm also 6'4", so i'm certain size has at least a bit to do with it.

Size has little to do with it - I weigh 220lbs. I guarantee you there are mushrooms out there that 2 grams will kick your ass :)

I agree with Silverfucked's definitions.

Hippieflip = MX Missle = shrooms + mdma

But unlike most here I think hippieflipping is a waste of good mdma and mushrooms. I found their synergy is not complimentary, but tends to bring out the worst effects of both drugs instead.

Unless I have so many drugs I don't know what to do with them, I have no plans on ever hippieflipping again.

^^ You're crazy! (j/k)

I've never met a person who didn't like that combination :)

But unlike most here I think hippieflipping is a waste of good mdma and mushrooms. I found their synergy is not complimentary, but tends to bring out the worst effects of both drugs instead.

I found this also, espesially on the E come up(shrooms eaten first).

Theres no "right" way to hippieflip, but my experience of eating ~2g of mushrooms followed by an MDMA about 45 minutes later ranks among my best drug experiences.

Hippie flip is shrooms + acid. Candy flip is X + acid. I have never done it but If I were to I would just take the acid and mushrooms at the same time. In my experiences with both substances, they take about the same amount ot time to kick in.

Alright.... I'm not trying to argue but

hippie-flipping = Mushrooms+MDxx also known as in MX Missile, it is possible for a combo to have 2 different slang terms.

Candy-fipping = LSD + MDxx

I've never heard a slang term for LSD and Mushrooms togther... in fact, the one time I used them togther was nothing compared to a good candy flip so I don't think it would have a "universal" slang term. And as for "hippies" not having MDA or MDMA, as soon as it was avalible (in the 80's when it was legal) it was around lots. Ask anyone who toured with the Dead in the 80's/90's.

bluedolphin said:
I agree with Silverfucked's definitions.

Hippieflip = MX Missle = shrooms + mdma

that's funny you say that you found that a hippie-flip brought out the worst aspects of both drugs. when i did it, i ate a half cap of very high quality mdma, and then an eighth. i found that combo eliminated absolutely every bad aspect of both, and it was purely incredible. the anxiety and tension i normally get when coming up on mushrooms was completely gone, and the twitching eyes and shivering i normally get from mdma was nowhere to be seen.

also my definition, and i think the definition that most people go by.
i've never heard of a slang term for lsd+shrooms, as it isn't a very common combo, and in fact, it's a pretty weak combo. i enjoy each separately more than together.

to each his own, but i still stick to saying that this is the best drug experience i have yet to embark upon, and i would reccomend it to anyone who isn't too much of a virgin with psychedelics. that is because it did get very intense and almost overwhelming at some points.

I am going to be hippy-flipping tommorrow night and I was wondering how much I should take of each. I am only 115lbs. and I have never done shrooms before, but I have a pretty high tolerance for tabs

If your in the UK i'd say just eat half of those 30 gram bags of mushies you can buy and then well you know with the pills, just keep munching them as you feel fit to.

Thanks for the reply! I'm in the US actually, and a friend of mine who has done shrooms a few times had told me that a gram or two would be enough. They are hydroponic..or something. Like I said I've never done shrooms and am pretty lost when it comes to info on them.

Do the shrooms seperate rubadubaduckie. MDMA is so much different than the mushroom, I too believe that combining them brings out the worst effects in both. Not to say that combining them wouldn't be interesting intense or different. Its just that MDMA is more for fun , sharing your emotions, thinking about getting your life togather ect. While mushrooms is more like listening to some ancient alien tell you all about the oldest strangest soties of the universe while showing you unimaginably weird imigary. I have done both, It wasnt anything special, In fact I had a quite boring yet edgy time on them. I reccomend Doing high doses of each on seperate occasions. I do believe that there has been some danger reported/rumoured about this combination. Be smart, be safe.