• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Mushrooms & MDMA: The Hippyflip

lsd is created by scientists of evil, but not mdma?
yeah, suuuure.

guys...you are all replying to this thread, but you are not answering my question.
frown.gif

hasn't anyone on this entire board hippyflipped before?
somehow, i doubt that...so hook a sista up with some info!! pretty please?

^^^^^or flower flipped. or.....fuckballflipped. it doesn't really matter what you call it.
MDMA and mushrooms in combination. There. Now that we have this established....
wink.gif

Hey everyone, well I have hippyfliped before, accually a few times. I've had good experiences and bad.... I went to a new years eve party, i took 2 grams of shrooms and dabed at a gram of pure MDMA for the whole night. It was amazing, i had a great time the whole night, triped out like a motherfucker, but i can't say that i was energized tho... Another time i went to the movies (dumb idea) and i took E first then ate three grams of shroomz, and it was hell, i became anxiouse and nervouse and began thinkin' all my freinds hated me and i just wanted 2 go home.... I don't know how that happended i must have just been troubled that night and shroomz were a bad idea.
I also have a similiar predicament (sp?) i am goin' to a rave on saturday and i plan to take shroomz and E, what i'll do is take 2 grams of shrooms about an hour before i get to the rave and pop an E right when i get in..... I'll let u guys know what happends

I tried hippieflipping a couple months ago. I did a smallish dose of shrooms (2 grams?) and a weak pill (like 70 mg mdma). The result was disappointing. The shrooms got my mind racing on philosophical stuff, as it often does (what's my purpose in life? Am I a good person? Is everyone here thinking the same things I am? etc.) I was just thinking too much to experience the fuzzy-headed joy of rolling. The two things were in conflict.
I blame this on the weak roll which, even taken all by itself, probably would barely have gotten me rolling (one of those rolls where you shift in and out of rolling, maybe). So, my suggestion is to make sure you have a strong enough pill (or multiple pills) to get you good and rolling (though not e-puddled).
Just my theory from one experience.
~psychoblast~

THough Ive never hippyflipped I'd take the shrooms first then the E. Personally, after the peak of shrooms (T+ 3:00) i become very relaxed and euphoric and "loved up". Id take the pill then to amplify these feelings x 100.. Sure the substance wouldnt have too much synergy, but in my mind it would be the best possible experience.. Examing life thru shrooms and then later celebrating it with MDMA..

I've hippyflipped twice, first time was off ~1 gram of shrooms and ~25 mg MDMA smoked about an hour after I took the shrooms. Although this was a relatively weak experience, I was definitely able to feel the unique signature of each substance, and they wore off at about the same time. The second time was off LOTS of mushroom tea consumed over a three hour period, plus 100 mg MDMA taken about 90 minutes after I started to drink the tea and boosted with another 50 mg parenterally half an hour later. This was really intense, so much so that I had two successive paranoia attacks, which I have never before experienced while tripping. NonethelessI definitely recommend taking the shrooms one to two hours before the MDMA, preferably in the form of tea. Taking the shrooms as tea will DEFINITELY increase your energy as compared to plain eating them, because your GI tract won't have to deal with undigestible chitinous material.

Well here i am reporting on my hippytripping at the rave on saturday. It was AMAZING, but i should have taken more mushroomz..... K well i took the shroomz at around 7:30 i took 2-3 grams on an empty stomach.... they hit at around 8:30, while on the train to T.O (i live 30 mins outside) and it was great, laughed the whole way there and found the fact my freind was goin' to a rave without a penny to her name Hilariouse! anyways i smoked a joint b-4 i went in @ around 10:30 or so, i poped my 1st pill at 11:00 and had an amazing transition from a trippy mushroom high to a euphoric loved-up, dancy high, i decided not to take more shroomz cuz i liked the rolling so much... i took about 3 pills that nite.... what a great rave...
Yeah i know.... I did'nt purely hippy trip i shoulda started rolling at the peak of shrooms... but i've done that before at a rave and felt uneasy and anxiouse so i decided to stick to good old E.... I really liked hippy triping when it went well but hated it and it ruined my night when it did'nt, so i decided to not take the chance of ruining my heavily anticipated rave by throwing too many shroomz into the mix.... sorry if my info does'nt help

The last time I flipped was at one of our house parties. I was on the tail end of a 3 day E run and i dropped before people showed up. My roll was really quick and as I was comin down, my friend gave me a nice stash of shrooms he didnt want. I ate those and just forgot about it. I was drinkin all night and as I went to battle the crowd and grab another beer, I really started freakin out. So I decided to go up into my room to be away from people and just spin for a while....this usually relaxes me whenever a bad trip is on the horizon. However, this time i just couldnt get comfortable with where my body was. I hated being around people but i also hated being by myself. It really sucked but I managed by smoking copious amounts of green and just chillin on the porch with my crew. This made for a tripppppped out night in the end. When i flip again, i will do it in different order, physical condition, and environment (for the most part).

my girl and i recently aquired an extremely large quantitiy of fungus, 2 grams. i've rolled many, many times and have eaten shrooms before as well and wanted to know a little more about rolling/shrooming together... i've heard different things from different people on which to take first and how long to wait for the second... i apologize if it's not properly called 'hippie-flipping', i was told this was the term for taking one before the other, and 'trolling' was the other way around...
suggestions?

I think Trolling means candyflipping, doing acid+MDMA.
2 grams of cubensis isn't very much, but if you're talking about hawaian mushs. (copelandia cyanescens), that's a considerable amount. But even if you only have 2 grams of cubensis, that's enough for 2 people if you have E. Take the pill (or pills, if they're weak) first, and when you start feeling the E, eat the shrooms (that's the way most people do it around here). The E will also minimize the initial shroom nausea, and that's good if it bothers you (not me tho... I hardly ever experience nausea/stomach disconfort when I eat mushies). 1 good pill+1gram of cubensis isn't a potent hippieflip... but it's nice anyway, better than nothing
[ 08 January 2003: Message edited by: toxiku ]

Well to answer your question based on my own experiences...I find that hippie-flipping delivers the best experience if you simply follow this order:
1)munch on shrooms, however long it takes you to eat them, just eat them first...save a little dust or spores for snacking later.
2)wait until you feel the body buzz beginning. This could be anywhere from 20-60 minutes.
3)eat one dose of your mdma
let the fun begin
4)later, before or during your peak...eat the rest of the shrooms
and btw, hippie-flipping is mushies and mdma...candy-flipping is LSD and mdma
have fun its such a good experience

Its all slang what does it matter... but:
Hippyflip, MX missle - shrooms, X
Candyflip, Troll - acid,x
Kittyflip, K,X
Anyway 2 grams is a good dose for one person, probably more than enough.. 2 ounces??? C'mon.. Most people cant handle 1/ 8( 3.5 g's)..
If you're splitting the shrooms, id reccomend getting 1-2 more grams though... 1.5-2 grams a person would be good for a hippyflip...
Drop the shrooms wait an hour, at least wait till you comeup.. then drop the pill.. Itll be intense though, so if you dont have that much experience wih shrooms id recommend do a 2-3 gram dose a piece w/o the X.. Then youll know what your getting into.

not to make this an argument or anything, but I really think hippy flip would be acid and shrooms. Reasoning: hippies never had X, at least the originals didn't. MX missile is shrooms and ecstacy. reasoning: M stands for mush, X stands for ecstacy. I also heard MX missle being used on the daily show on comedy central onces, weird.

don't forget to throw pot somewhere in the mix. even if it's just a bowl or two, it will really make the experience more of a "trip". especially if you're only munchin a gram each.

Originally posted by Thirdeyeopen:
not to make this an argument or anything, but I really think hippy flip would be acid and shrooms. Reasoning: hippies never had X, at least the originals didn't. MX missile is shrooms and ecstacy. reasoning: M stands for mush, X stands for ecstacy. I also heard MX missle being used on the daily show on comedy central onces, weird.
im not arguing, but your statements are not valid.
Hippies do have mdma, mda, and just about everything else. Hippie flipping is NOT combining acid and shrooms.
Also, MX missle has meaning way beyond drug culture...but like its already been said...Its all street slang, call it what you want, just don't assume that your way is the only way ;) .