Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Poppers or Nitrous?

Sustanon

Bluelighter
Just after sum of ur advice as to which is better to do with acid or shrooms. Poppers or nitrous? Poppers have always been convenient for me as they are small and can fit into to my pocket pretty easily and doesnt look that bad either:) Anyone here use nitrous with acid? How would u compare the 2 substances high? Are they very similar? How many people would get high from a balloon filled with 8g of nitrous?

Yeah i always do poppers with acid but i donno if the stuff i tried out of a balloon was actually nitrous as it wasnt mine and i cant remember much of the night at a festival on a whole bunch of things.

Gotta watch that lil angel, ready to catch you out at any post! ;)

Yeah i always do poppers with acid but i donno if the stuff i tried out of a balloon was actually nitrous as it wasnt mine and i cant remember much of the night at a festival on a whole bunch of things.
Well I certainly hope it was nitrous, trying to think what else it could be in a balloon that would get you high and I can only think of other gasses that would probably be toxic.
I guess you could have nitrite vapors in a balloon but I would think that would be difficult to achieve.

I don't regard the two drugs to be similar in effect at all, whether on LSD or not.
I've never found much joy from nitrites (poppers, amyl, etc.) but there is little I can think of more instantly mind blowing (in a great and hilarious way) than nitrous on LSD or other hallucinogens.
To me nitrites are sort of like having your head removed and put in a tumble dryer for a little bit. Makes my head fell like it's been battered about and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Funny on acid but not a great feeling in my opinion.
Nitrous though, particularly when on LSD is like everything being laid out in front of me so I can see and understand it all right before having it snatched all away. I find the experience differs each time on nitrous but always comes back to the same thing and that thing is amazing and absurd in such a great way.
So for me given the choice I would take nitrous every time over nitrites. I don't even like nitrites that much and usually only have one sniff these days before remembering not to do it anymore.

Dosage wise 1, 8g charger is not satisfying enough for me. I stick 3 or 4 chargers worth in a funny balloon (believe me it's a great balloon) and breath in and out till I let go. I've worked on dosage for a long time with nitrous and I know that is my sweet spot.
I find it hard to imagine you'd be able to share much of an experience with one chargers worth but I do know many people that enjoy a single suck on a bulberator loaded with only one charge.

Finally someone who knows how to trip:) So how many hits would a balloon be if there were 3-4 chargers in there? Just thinking also once inhaled and if theres leftovers how would one keep the balloon closed? i know after poppers i drop it out of my hand after i kicks in:)

I don't have too much experience with either on psychedelics and only a few underwhelming experiences with nitrites by themselves. In my opinion nitrous is much better than poppers, its hard to conceive a circumstance where nitrous wouldn't own poppers.

Finally someone who knows how to trip:)
Gotta watch yourself hey, when you think you know how to trip is when you'll be shown otherwise. Hopefully in a hilarious fashion, I'm all for the funnies ;)
So how many hits would a balloon be if there were 3-4 chargers in there? Just thinking also once inhaled and if theres leftovers how would one keep the balloon closed?
One balloon is one go as far as I'm concerned, in the interests of harm reduction let me state now, GET YOUR OWN BALLOON! you wouldn't believe how much lung butter can accumulate in a heavily heaved nitrous balloon.
I do feel bad for the environment with all those chargers I dispose of (free tip, they're recyclable!) but they are so cheap I can't see the point in trying to save the last bit left in a balloon. Just have a play at home and see how you go. If you really want to save the remnants of balloon gas then get yourself another pair of hands cause yours wont work right once you've had enough, not for the crucial air tightness you require anyway.

In my opinion nitrous is much better than poppers, its hard to conceive a circumstance where nitrous wouldn't own poppers.
I wholeheartedly endorse this message.

Not sure what specifically poppers are but amyl nitrate is pretty boring if thats what your reffering to.

I fucking love nitrous with acid, awesomely strange things happen. Only issue for us is that nitrous + acid is so fucking brilliant that it sorta taints the rest of your trip when you run out, and then your waiting outside the supermarket having hot chocolate after 12 hours of tripping.

poppers with acid?

i can't stand the smell of amyl at the best of times, i cant see how you could tolerate it while tripping.
let alone, i get some pretty bad gas sometimes with lsd.
and i was always under the impression amyl was popular for it's err.. muscle relaxing properties.
last thing you'd need is a loose sphincter and an overwhelming urge to poo. =P

nangs / n2o would be a lot better with it ;) until you walk into the fridge and your housemates laugh at your expense. :p

Personally I love both but in different circumstances.

Poppers for pills and sexy times (on most substances).
Nangs for acid and weed.

So I tend to find poppers better for anything involving physical contact and "feel good" body sensations ie: smacking out hard. Nitrous seems to blend so much better with psychedelics.

poppers with acid?

i can't stand the smell of amyl at the best of times, i cant see how you could tolerate it while tripping.
let alone, i get some pretty bad gas sometimes with lsd.
and i was always under the impression amyl was popular for it's err.. muscle relaxing properties.
last thing you'd need is a loose sphincter and an overwhelming urge to poo. =P

nangs / n2o would be a lot better with it ;) until you walk into the fridge and your housemates laugh at your expense. :p

Its iso butyl nitrite not amyl. I kinda like the smell whilst tripping on acid. It smells totally different kinda sweet smell. Even when im sober it doesnt really smell. Most of them are shit that give u a bad headache and smell very bad. Glad to hear all ur responses. Cant wait to do it soon:)

Why would you want to ruin a great experience with poppers lol ?

Ive tried poppers with pills n speed and even when drunk. Such an awesome experience but none of those experiences compared to acid + poppers. U drift n float and OEV 10 times more. Best feeling ive ever had on any drug. Nothing has come close, ill report back whats acid n nitrous like. Hope u guys are right:)

^ oath to that man!...gives you a sneak preview of the mechanics that drive the universe!

^
In-fucking-deed.

Nangs on acid are incredible, extremely immersive experience.

I've only done poppers once while sober and it just felt like a sudden and short rush or 'buzz' to my head. Nothing like sucking back a bunch of nitrous, fuuuck no. Mind you, nangs are pretty boring while sober too.

Last edited:
nos

Nitrous is great for all ocasions, but poppers seem to only be good for meth sex.