PDA

View Full Version : Is a Crystal Meth high anything like an MDMA high?

xLivia_mariex
01-09-2009, 08:26
I have tried many drugs but i found that my favorite high comes from mdma or x.. Does meth have a same high or does it depend on how its taken?

Bomboclat
01-09-2009, 08:31
well meth and MDMA arent the same drug so no they do not have the same high.

They do have a similar high though....kinda of.

Methamphetamine is a stimulant and MDMA has some stimulant properties, so that is where they can compare. With meth though, its not the love everything, want to touch everything, want to express your feelings to everyone type of experience. Its sort of the i want to do everything in the entire world right NOW sort of drug.
To break it down, meth is a total rush. You feel invincable and like you're the king/queen of the world. Youre moving at a million miles per hour and nothing can phase you. It can be very euphoric however its not the same as the euphoria you receive from MDMA.

You're asking somewhat of a vague question here so i dont really know how to answer. Go to erowid.org and do a bit of research about methamphetamine. Read the trip reports and see what you can get from there.

Sweet P
01-09-2009, 11:13
They're similar in the general sense that they are both stimulants, but they tend to feel quite different. The MDMA high, in my experience, is more euphoric and sociable. It also feels more "druggish" - colours are more vivid, music sounds more powerful, and you definitely feel like you're on something!

Meth highs have a less "druggish" feel to them. You have more energy, you can concentrate more, you feel more confident, more awake, and so on. But unlike MDMA, the environment doesn't really look, sound or feel any different. It's like being super sober, if that makes sense.

Basically, you get high on MDMA to be sociable and have a good time. You get high on meth to stay awake and be more productive. I'm a meth addict but I still think MDMA feels much nicer to be on. But again, this is all based on my own experiences. Other people may think differently.

drug_mentor
01-09-2009, 14:35
I don't find that there are a whole lot of similarities between meth and MDMA, there are a few but there are many more differences.

|>R()|)!G/-\|_
01-09-2009, 18:14
Meth and MDMA are both stimulants but I wouldn't say Meth is an empathogen.

Shnargoff
01-09-2009, 19:29
well meth and MDMA arent the same drug so no they do not have the same high.

They do have a similar high though....kinda of.

Methamphetamine is a stimulant and MDMA has some stimulant properties, so that is where they can compare. With meth though, its not the love everything, want to touch everything, want to express your feelings to everyone type of experience. Its sort of the i want to do everything in the entire world right NOW sort of drug.
To break it down, meth is a total rush. You feel invincable and like you're the king/queen of the world. Youre moving at a million miles per hour and nothing can phase you. It can be very euphoric however its not the same as the euphoria you receive from MDMA.

You're asking somewhat of a vague question here so i dont really know how to answer. Go to erowid.org and do a bit of research about methamphetamine. Read the trip reports and see what you can get from there.

lol damn, ya thats exactly how meth feels hard to put into words but that described it well.you feel like a million bux. I will bet you will find meth better. But you will have to see. when i tried mdma i was expecting alot more, id take a b owl of meth over it anyday "personally"

k4rnage
01-09-2009, 21:58
meth is like a 'FUCK YEAH!' kinda feeling, while MDMA is more like a 'OMG I LOVE EVERYTHING' feeling. similar feelings as they're amphetamines, but they defenitely have distinctly different properties. one is more fun for getting high, the other is more fun for connecting with friends or making new DEEP friends with.

phatass
02-09-2009, 18:54
methamphetamine is stimulating like MDMA, but does not have the same loved up feeling... (in short)

Twisted247
03-09-2009, 23:51
I have a question also, not trying to jack the thread or anything it still pertains to meth..But i have ben told by friends that if i love coke i will LOVE meth, is this true? Also one way they explain it is "you knoe when you take that first fat line of good coke and you feel" and like stated above i use the same saying, you feel like a million bucks....anyways they say its that feeling but for 8-12hrs is this true or can someone who's done both confirm?

And i know alot of people say coke is a worthless drug witha weak high, but when i bought mine it was at my buddies being chopped off a brick the size of a small show box. Meaning i got it higher up the chain where it hadn't been stomped on numerous times yet like you would find from your average dealer selling 10's and 20's..

Bomboclat
04-09-2009, 00:17
well everyone reacts to a drug differently and everyone has their own personal likes and dislikes so no one can really tell you if you'll like meth or not; that decision is up to you.

As for the length of the high, yes it can be quite a long one. It depends on the dose, your tolerance, and the strength of the meth though. Ive taken fat rips of amazing meth that had be going for longer than 8 hours, and ive had fat rips of weak meth that only had me going for around 4-6 hours (with crazy fidgets and insomnia after :|)

skeettls
05-09-2009, 01:48
NO!
Xtc is lovely, meth is like the kiss of death :|

Meth just gives you energy and confidence like the other posters said.. you do get a bit of body high but not in the way xtc does.
To me xtc feels like I'm in a bubble of happy... meth is just like I'm wide awake and gives you a horrible comedown. Not worth it :p

Lupus
05-09-2009, 02:54
Even the purest mdma felt like it was missing something in comparison to a straight amphetamine. The maniac crazyness just wasnt there and seemed replaced by a dopey artificial aspartame smile.

Psilo707
05-09-2009, 03:01
They're similar in the general sense that they are both stimulants, but they tend to feel quite different. The MDMA high, in my experience, is more euphoric and sociable. It also feels more "druggish" - colours are more vivid, music sounds more powerful, and you definitely feel like you're on something!

Meth highs have a less "druggish" feel to them. You have more energy, you can concentrate more, you feel more confident, more awake, and so on. But unlike MDMA, the environment doesn't really look, sound or feel any different. It's like being super sober, if that makes sense.

Basically, you get high on MDMA to be sociable and have a good time. You get high on meth to stay awake and be more productive. I'm a meth addict but I still think MDMA feels much nicer to be on. But again, this is all based on my own experiences. Other people may think differently.

Nice post... would mostly agree with that :)

kroozer_*
05-09-2009, 03:05
Just because mdma has last prefix as methamphetamine does not mean usage will be close in respect of the nature of the high. Mth, you will find out is like a more calm dex or addie IMO.

The rush can come hard sometimes. More than likely it would be compared to a dex high but cleaner(depending on subst.) M does not release near as much serotonin as MDA or MDMA.

rollinrollinrollin
05-09-2009, 23:31
fuuuuuuuck meth that's usefull.

JJ03
05-09-2009, 23:41
I'de rather play Russian roulette with a clip fed rifle, one in the chamber than use meth.

Doesn't really help the guy asking the question, sorry for the smart ass comment.

Braintilt
07-09-2009, 17:27
You should have stated what you want out a particular drug and thus would be easier to get you where you want to be!

I find that if you want to have sex and really enjoy orgasm go with x!
On the flipside if you like to be very alert and motivated to take over the world then my friend "Meth" calls for you.

General rule I have heard from friends and experience myself is that If you can get your dick up on meth and keep it up you'll last additional time but the orgasm isn't as deep.

With x I've not had a problem with getting there and staying there nor have I heard of anyone getting impotence from it's use. "X is the fuck drug" "Smack rattle and roll"

broagan
14-12-2010, 07:59
Even the purest mdma felt like it was missing something in comparison to a straight amphetamine. The maniac crazyness just wasnt there and seemed replaced by a dopey artificial aspartame smile.

dude good post

fryingsquirrel
14-12-2010, 08:11
I find them very similar in a lot of way, yet completely different. Like an evil twin, you know what I mean? It feels the same, but the place you're at on meth is different, dark and sort of sinister. Which doesn't mean it isn't fun. Meth also lasts much longer.

downward_backward
14-12-2010, 08:59
absolutely fucking not.

i hate extacy. i find it boring. meth, well i love that shit.

downward_backward
14-12-2010, 09:05

I couldnt have put it better.

TheFDA
14-12-2010, 10:09
Well, MDMA has more similarities to Meth than it does to most other drugs out there.

That said, the effects of the two substances are still definitely distinctly different from one another.

I know tons of people who absolutely love MDMA but don't like Meth too much at all, & vice versa.

Feste
14-12-2010, 13:37
I find the meth high a bit clinical & boring tbh. Sure it's got a very powerful euphoric rush from snorting or smoking, but the actual main buzz isn't that interesting. It also lasts a few hours too long for me. When I've done it I've always had to mix it with a bit of gbl & weed to liven it up.

MDMA's euphoria is quite different. I think the rush when you come up is better than meth & the main high is definitely more interesting & fun - thanks to the psychedelic & empathogen side of things.

That said a small amount of regular amphetamine with MDMA is a ton of fun.

downward_backward
14-12-2010, 13:44
to me xtc feels like a combination of pot and heroin (or similar opiate): heightened sensations & perception of everything as hilarious (pot) + general feeling of bliss/euphoria (heroin).

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
18-01-2011, 00:15
Methamphetamine - The sex is intense, throat fucking blowjobs, anal sex, 10 positions and lasts *forever* Never get flaccid, always hard. But the orgasm isn't so powerful...it lacks something that a drug should produce.
MDMA - Sex fits the words "making love". Your not going 100 miles per hour but it feels like pure euphoria, touching each other gently and the orgasm is like OMG pleasure that can't be explained. Beyond amazing.

Lady Codone
18-01-2011, 01:40
Both are stimulants, so they understandably share some similarities...but ultimately they're not the same.

MDMA primarily affects serotonin, which accounts for its "loved up", empathogenic effects. Meth primarily affects dopamine and causes CNS stimulation (energy, alertness, etc.). MDMA is a weaker stimulant that also has empathogenic and psychedelic overtones, which meth is not usually reported to have. Both drugs can cause euphoria, talkativeness and other typical stimulant effects, but the overall feeling is different. Meth is also more likely to cause addiction due to its dopaminergic effects (dopamine is the body's "reward" chemical that reinforces certain behaviors).

That's a very watered down description but maybe it can give some idea of the differences.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
18-01-2011, 01:42
Both are stimulants, so they understandably share some similarities...but ultimately they're not the same.

MDMA primarily affects serotonin, which accounts for its "loved up", empathogenic effects. Meth primarily affects dopamine and causes CNS stimulation (energy, alertness, etc.). MDMA is a weaker stimulant that also has empathogenic and psychedelic overtones, which meth is not usually reported to have. Both drugs can cause euphoria, talkativeness and other typical stimulant effects, but the overall feeling is different. Meth is also more likely to cause addiction due to its dopaminergic effects (dopamine is the body's "reward" chemical that reinforces certain behaviors).

That's a very watered down description but maybe it can give some idea of the differences.

Best I read.

raw3r
10-06-2011, 08:12
If your Mdma pill has more meth in it, the high will most likely feel more "evil" then the usual, The high will hit you faster and more intensely. You don't feel like socializing as much, you just feel powerful and like you own the world. Your pupils are big and your teeth are clenching, but you do not have the friendly loving smile as the Mdma high would. You appreciate yourself a lot more then the music and the people around you.

There's a reason why when people hallucinate on psychedelic substances and look at a tweaker "meth user" and see a devilish or demon looking person.

Ps. If your dealer is cutting mdma with meth you should take a shotgun and blast there head off.

MasterSplinter
10-06-2011, 08:16
Just pour a bottle of Fire Hot sauce in your underwear, thats my meth feels like. Yep. Lots of Fun.

ugly
10-06-2011, 09:24
Is a Crystal Meth high anything like an MDMA high?

I honestly say yes. The high is higher, the comedown is harder, but I get a euphoria and energy that is of better quality and lasts much longer on Crystal Meth. I'm doing it very rarely though because I'd like it to keep it's good effects on me and I know Crystal Meth is an extremely dangerous substance. I use with caution, but I like the high much better than MDMA.

DavisK4high247
10-06-2011, 20:01
Can't add anything to whats already been said, except to say what they have said, no they are 2 totally different drugs, and some coke users do prefer meth to coke, at least as far as the high is so much longer and more powderful really, depending on how you use coke and meth..

kokaino
10-06-2011, 20:36
----dc

Tommyboy
10-06-2011, 21:58
Not sure why this was sent here, but the question has been answered anyway.

I am going to close this.