• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Can we have a fun thread now? Stuff you do that's weird

Pomplemous

Bluelighter
What do you do that's weird? List things to make yourself happy. You can move me tot he lounge, but if we are allowed photos of ECCH!! BABIES!! ecch ecch ecch (distaste) ten we are surely allowed freakazoid issues... *sweet snile*... besides, they are vultures over there, I am comfortable here...

1) I buy biscuts and immediately open them and leave them a month to go stale. mmm

2) I get excited at the sight of cranes - the machinery ones. there is one crane here in Southampton that I call the OOH-LA crane, like war of the worlds and I always said if it moves (and I watch it every single day...), then the end of the world is nigh, and I once was offered to go in the boat that moved it and I thought wow... I am GOD!

3) I hate walking under seagulls or pigeons cos they're bastards. I've watched them at length - it's an actual GAME to them

4) I have an irrational fear of walking y a very busy road and a car wheel hubcap come flinging off and slice my legs off.

5) I love having the sole of my foot written on - in excrutiating happy agony - and taking it as an excerise in control

6) animals talk to me. Be it that their body language and faces traspire into words in my mind , so be it, but it happens

that'll do for now

tell me yours. tell me!

Lol I bite my toe nails. haha

I obsessively say lol when I chat.

I actually can enjoy a song of britney spears, which is completely out of character for me.

I eat an insane amount of ice cream sometimes. I have been known to eat like uhm 6 liters at time... not really fat though... lol.

Apparently it strikes people as odd that I am not running around like crazy looking for women. I just waiting for the right one :p

Last edited:
"Apparently it strikes people as odd that I am not running around like crazy looking for women. I just waiting for the right one :p"

ditto

I have a big issue with cars in front of me on the road. Me driving is a constant battle with the person directly in front of me.

I tend to make problems that don't effect me my own. Like some old lady was really rude to the stewardess at the beginning of the flight so when I was walking off after we landed I gave her a solid shoulder as I went by.

I'm sure there's lots more.

The photo thread was not supposed to be OF babies! :D
You are the second person to think this- maybe I should have put something else but it was supposed to be like- Its the Photo thread baby! You know? but there are many so I made it plural.
Ah well.........

weird thing I do-
baby talk my animals- and think they communicate back to me. :)

I sleep with a teddy bear when I'm staying at my parent's house.

My boyfriend doesn't let me bring my teddy to his place... he thinks it would make things too weird in the bedroom. :\

^ he - I have to remindmyelf that not every face has a soul - my teddies - or 'chums' I have to evenly pay attention to it I accidentaly pay attention to one.

i find it overly amusing to stick googley eyes to inanimate objests or draw faces on them.

* I talk to all my things...cellphone, car, my favorite pillow, etc. (When nobody is around of course! :X)

* I am so paranoid of germs and dirty feet and hands I always have a bottle of isopropyl alcohol with me all the time! I am always looking at surfaces and am very conscious of whether something "dirty" is placed somewhere where it isnt supposed to be, and vice versa.
(bags on floors, dirty utensils on kitchen counters, shoes on beds, etc.) I used to be a huge slob and this part of me manifested in my 30s and only after I had stopped doing drugs for good....Interesting, and super odd side effect possibly.

^
You should hear my neck and back.

My mom freaks out when I crack anything too. My neck is particularly disgusting.

Speaking of socks...I CAN'T STAND if my sock is twisted.

My mom used to twist them when I was little simply because she knew it would drive me nuts and to this day it still does!

I refuse to wear big, stretched out socks...they have to be moderately new and a snug fit.

yea man i feel like animals talk to me too. lol now that i think about it cranes are pretty exiting. duuuuuuuuuuuude i crack my ankess all the time it feels so goooooooooooooooooood and i used to do my wrist untill i broke em both lol