• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

otc codeine products in spain?

There's a load of threads in EADD about this (and OTC products in other European countries) if you do a search. From memory there's a coupla OTC codeine products but that's about it I think. Could be wrong though.

Yeah google probably would have helped you with this too,but Cant you get Dihydrocodeine and Tramadol otc in Spain as well?

carisprodol (mio-relax)... must have bought 40 boxes from different pharmacies

codeine (codeisan)... completely otc.. no problem

tramadol..(tramadol generic) got some, but it depends on the pharmacy

Well, they are very lenient with those items, i dont know if they are OTC but every small pharmacy that i went to sold them without prescription (i didn't try to buy Tramadol)...

Perduretas, 50mg codeine, time release so you have to crush and bomb them if you want to get a nice effect from them. I've not bought them in Spain myself but I have taken them and as far as I know they are OTC.

You can get 30mg codeine pills pretty easily, fairly sure of that, as a mate lives out there...

For lots of other stuff, I think EU restrictions apply.

cheers for the info,, after searching through google and lookin at afew google translated spanish info sites,,it seems they are quite lax with regards to codeisan

Toseina in Spain questions

I'm currently in Spain for awhile and was curious if anyone had any experience with Toseina?

I normally take a few percocets/oxys to chill out on the weekends, but I'm no longer in USA right now and I was doing some reading on here that you can buy codeine over the counter here in Spain...

how is the high compared to a percocet high?

how much do you have to take to get high?

how easy is it to buy? can you overdose on anything it is mixed with?

is Toseina my best bet, or should I ask for something else?

thanks guys and gals!

Che

Tramadol is probably available. Don't believe it has a "circle" on the pack, and the reports on codeine based products and somas are certainly verified.
Prescription only drugs are marked with an empty circle (heart pills, anti-depressants, antifungals, warfarin and that shit- usually exactly that, Rx only); a half black half white circle (ritalin, ketamine, strong benzos- heard of spaniards getting them off local chemists they know personally but no chance for El Touristo) or a full circle (your morph/meth/oxycont' shit, needs plenty of paperwork, no chance for anyone without a script or a loaded .45- Spain is not Mexico despite sharing a language)

I would LOVE to have carisoprodol OTC here in France. Or Tramadol for that matter. Damn even superb hash is everywhere in Spain :p

According to Wiki codeine can only be got in Spain with a prescription and not OTC, is this the case? Im trying to find out as in my wisdom i decided to go to spain to do a Bupe withdrawl and now im seriously regreting it. Anything i can get to make it a little easier would be great.

Thnx so much you where correct, sent down my mother who lives in spain and has used the chemist before, did not even ask a single question. Only got 20x30mg though so have to make them last, will prolly use them at night to get some sleep and hope they work.

I just bought a pack of codeisan in the first farmacia I tried, no questions asked :)

As far as my experience goes:

You can get codeine & tramadol OTC depending on where you go and how you look. If you ask in enough places someone will sell it to you.

Toseina lists codeine as an active ingredient, but also contains a lot of other ingredients to deal with coughs and such. Why would you buy that when you can get straight codeine in pills?

carisprodol (mio-relax) has been taken off the market. Nobody will sell it to you because they do not stock it.

Codeisan, perduretas, tramadol are available from some pharmacies but prices range from ok to absurd so check thoroughly before buying. You can only get maybe a few codeisans otc nowadays - they´re much harder to get now.

Benzo's are quite easy 2 get if tou use ytour imagination n don't take the piss.
Diazepam are the easiest it helps if you've got some sort of Script or Doc letter from home stating you get em regularly.
90% in spain are Kern ones that are tiny white pills threy come in boxes of 30 with one strip inside. Good benzos.
Alternatively it'll be proper Roche Valium aqlso packets of 30 but about triple the costs agin these come in one strip of 30 not strips of 10 like the snide Pakistan ones