• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Favourite songs on the blaze?

Zbut

Greenlighter
Hi all, just wondering what music genre/song/artist you like to listen to when toking up? Im am wanting to download some music and wondered what fellow smokers enjoy listning to while high.

When am baked I love hardcore trippy shit like Sky eats Airplane, system of a down, bring me the horizon, also some lighter music like Bob Marley, Sublime, Pink Floyd, Red hot chili peppers, Nirvana, Velvet Undergound and a bunch of other music.

depends on my mood, I can go from progressive trance to classic rock to hardstyle to screamo. Cannabis enhances all music IMO.

I'm big on all things mellow when baked. Kick Bong, Burial and some Shpongle's working for me atm.

Well when I'm smoking I like to listen to pretty much any song that has to do with weed. A while back my girlfriend made a cd with only weed songs on it. It's a pretty badass cd, but I don't know all the bands on it. I know Bone Thugs N Harmony have quite a few songs about weed that I like, I also like the rest of their stuff.

When I smoke I love the song Flower Sermon by Lotus. Their live sets are the bomb.

Oh man check out:

Radikal Guru - Strong Dub

Goth Trad - Cut End

Jazzsteppa - Jakin

All got that beautiful reggae rhythm with wonderful bass and sensational vibes!

Flying lotus

you need to check this guy out hes the craziest at making relaxing and trippy music
it feels like your in space or somewhere completely different while tuning in

good songs....

wombat college

robert flack

massage situation
(you might recognize that one from adult swim if you watch it)

Charles Hamilton - Brooklyn Girls. Keep him on the DL, that kid is gunna BLOW UP!!!!

Been doin me good as a blunt rolling/sparkin' song. Other than that, Shooter - Wayne/Thicke and Ghetto Boys- Damn it Feels Good has been great.

Download Lou Reed's "Transformer". I listen to the whole album almost everytime I'm high and it's awesome.

you need to check this guy out hes the craziest at making relaxing and trippy music
it feels like your in space or somewhere completely different while tuning in

good songs....

wombat college

robert flack

massage situation
(you might recognize that one from adult swim if you watch it)

HELL YES!

i absolutely love flying lotus for kind of "background music." the whole Los Angeles album is one of my favorites. also the remix he did of lil wayne's "a milli" (i think it's called "Robo Tussin")

Last edited:
People you guys are forgeting about the 70's !
Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and that shit
I can almoust blaze with a Malboro and Starway to heaven on my mp3 player.

I really like almost all music when I'm high. Weed really helps me appreciate the talent that goes into making each song. What I listen to most is easily trance music though. Trance music always seems to get me euphoric, even when I'm sober.

FM