• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Favourite songs on the blaze?

I like to listen to Nas, Wu-Tang, Jimi Hendrix, Aphex Twin, Venetian Snares pretty much any music I like. Rap is pretty good when you're high though, same thing with raggae such as Bob Marley. Bob Marley is the best to listen to when you high.

Right now mainly hip hop to blaze to.. some include Jehst , Chester P (Taskforce) , Rhyme Asylum - Smoke Screens & Pipe Dreams is a sick weed tune, Phi-Life Cypher , Asaviour , wretch32 , dr syntax , CunninLynguists, Souls of Mischief , AZ , Braille, Prince Ea, Lowkey and too many more to mention

I love music in general when I smoke...right now I'm really enjoying the song "Opiate" by Tool.

KMK, slightly stoopid, sublime, the doors, dr .dre, pink floyd, hendrix, eminem, mac dre, marley, snoop, bone thugs, atmosphere, aesop rock, guster...pretty much anything and everything

Can't beat chilling last thing at night with some Radiohead.

+10

Cannabis does enhance all music, but for some reason this seems most evident with Radiohead. Try "Sit down, Stand up" or "Where I end and you begin"

Also, "Parabol/Parabola" by tool. Shitload of other stuff too... 8(

when i'm smokin tokin i like listening to Rebelution- Green To Black, Safe and Sound.

also Jackie Chain- Rollin'

check em out:]

Psytrance! Vibe Tribe, Sesto Sento, Electro Sun, Gataka, GMS, Astrix, Alien Project, Bizzare Contact and many many more. LOVE IT.

It really depends on my mood too. I can be found listening to anything from Floyd to in flames then throw in some old school gangsta shit and I'm good. Pretty much just put my ipod on shuffle and go. Its funny sometimes when it goes from radiohead to some obscure sweedish metal band, lol.

Pure rap always does the trick...the lyrics become the most soothingly profound, subtly forceful messages on the planet...
Grateful Dead, Hendrix, SCI, Phish, the list goes on...
(It's also assumed here that reggae is infinitely chill)

I like to listen to alot of different genres when im faded but i really like rap, house, techno, trance. Anything with a good beat you know. Oh i forgot, i also listen to alot of Metallica, Killswitch Engage and S.O.A.D too. But really anything sounds good when im high...

You guys should listen to this when your faded haha
Always trips me out :))

a tribe called quest

the fall of troy

doobie brothers

ATMOSPERE- highly recommended, listen to "gods bathroom floor"

just annything you can vibe to man

a tribe called quest

the fall of troy

doobie brothers

ATMOSPERE- highly recommended, listen to "gods bathroom floor"

just annything you can vibe to man

At least some people like good music on here. Although, I'm not really feelin' The Doobie Brothers. Pretty much listen to underground rap. Jedi Mind Tricks, Hieroglyphics, Souls of Mischief, AZ, Nas, Wu-Tang, Notorious B.I.G. ALWAYS, Atmosphere ALWAYS, Felt, Method Man, One Be Lo, some Twista, old Kanye, A Tribe Called Quest ALWAYS, Zion I, Decompoze, Binary Star, Some Jay-Z, The Grouch. Anyone who likes Hip-Hop I recommend "How High" by Method Man & Redman. I forgot what album it's off, there are 2 versions though the good one is the original version. Have fun.

BASS - anything that fuckin' knocks but also really any hip hop (aside from like crazy latino rappers rapping as fast as they can). wu-tang method man and red, and right now i'm fuckin hardcore addicted to "We Pop" by Rza off Birth of a Prince, soo fuckin' illl

Dance wiv me (Agent X Remix) - Dizzee Rascal + Calvin Harris

The Original is bad when your high, but this remix is great when your stoned.

People Under The Stairs are pretty fuckin' dope too. Acid Raindrops is a tight ass song. Pretty much just chill ass beats with rap.