How about a FUCKING BADASS DJ BOOTHS thread?

rtemagicc_metrojpg.jpg

02_chromeclose.jpg

these people at metrofarm do some pretty insane work too. imagine how much work went into that. the mixer and turntables are built right into the console. so sick.

holy shit those are amazing, i've seen some very amazing looking booths from some raves in my state, but i don't have any pictures thus far

they get really crazy with the colors on the booths and the designs

hot shit indeed

i think i have a pict of DT's NY loft with the house sound system from Vinyl on my home comp...

hmmm all this kinda stuff is, dare i say; a bit american.
who really gives a shit what the dj booth looks like, its more about what the beats are like ~ look at any of the major clubs in london or wherever and you wont find any of this fancy stainless steel crap.

give me a grimey dj booth where u can drink and smoke in and not worry bout dropping a bit of ash from my spliff any day over that poncey shite :)

in saying that, they do look pretty cool - if youre a millionaire with a penthouse apartment somewhere and want to impress your groupies..

give me a grimey dj booth where u can drink and smoke in and not worry bout dropping a bit of ash from my spliff any day over that poncey shite :)

in saying that, they do look pretty cool - if youre a millionaire with a penthouse apartment somewhere and want to impress your groupies..

Agreed....... lol I want my total control embedded in a nice marble top table... lol yea sure :|

id be afraid i was going to break something and wouldnt be able to relax tbh :p

hmmm all this kinda stuff is, dare i say; a bit american.
who really gives a shit what the dj booth looks like, its more about what the beats are like ~ look at any of the major clubs in london or wherever and you wont find any of this fancy stainless steel crap.

sure, the beats are more important, but the two are not mutually exclusive. it's just a nice piece of furniture. it's most important that your dining room table supports your meal. but it's still cool to have a nice one.

boner inducing

2628944615_1d6ebd86c9.jpg

if I was chilling the fuck out, at some cocktail lounge and there was some really smooth minimal/tech/dub playing from those decks, omg :D

a booth is a tool, as in it acts as a bench so you don't hurt yourself playing on the ground, sore back anyone?

now lighting isn't mutually exclusive.

i've started drawing up plans to make on myself. I'm going to build it for 3 decks though. gonna be so sweet

dude those are some sick booths
i like nice, clean setups like this

backinblack1.jpg

good luck building one man, def take pics of the process and finished result if you do go for it :D

Opulent temple

What other dj booth has a flamethrower attached that the dj can control with the push of a button?

djbooth.jpg