• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

xanax then iv subutex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquify

Greenlighter
SO i just took one ladder and i want some dope so bad but i doubt thats gonna happen. dope + xanax = extremeley dangerous but the best fucking feeling in the world if you keep both at low doses. i'm trying to see if i can get that same effect by iv'ing my subutex.

If your on a maintance program don't shoot subutex. Also this can cause too much cns depression i would not do it unless i had a monster tolorance to both or maybe in were low dosage.

subutex is probably the most dangerous thing you can shoot, i hope you're using micron-filters! (i used to shoot subutex, and it fucked up my veins big time!!!)

subutex is probably the most dangerous thing you can shoot, i hope you're using micron-filters! (i used to shoot subutex, and it fucked up my veins big time!!!)

Really? The MOST dangerous. Above medications contating talc, microcrystalline cellulose, naloxone, cyanide, whatever the fuck else they put in these things so that they aren't iv'd.

well im on abuoot 12mg a day. id like to shoot 2-4mg. i just want to know if the high would be worth it. i know im just gonna do it once and i know i can hit my vein no problem

^ I think you'll be disappointed, your looking for that dope "high" and for a lot of people no amount of Bupe is going to give you the rush your looking for.

^ I think you'll be disappointed, your looking for that dope "high" and for a lot of people no amount of Bupe is going to give you the rush your looking for.

It depends. If you're expecting nothing different, you will not be disappointed. If you're expecting anything more than normal....bring on the disappointment.

If you REALLY want to IV buprenoprhine, get yourself down to under 4mgs a day and then IV ~0.5mg's at a time.

I am one of the uncommon believers in that everyone should be under 4mg's of bupe daily. It's just a crappy medication otherwise.

IV buprenorphine + benzo = dangerous. dont do it...

OD >>> BDD

sorry if this is an old thread, but as far as it goes with sub, swim is prescribed 32mg a day, and would have to use that for maintence, but since swim actually loves the subutex (its all about a doc that just keeps you on the TEX lol i love it) IV style, not only does it make him high, he uses only 2mg a day, and gets to sell the remainder of what swim would be taking if it was oral administration. and even better, after 4 months of IV sub, swim still gets the same high from the same 2mg dose all damn day, and swim prefers the OVERALL HIGH (not rush obviously) to a H bag ANY god damn day,,,,, idk its really a miracle drug it really is... swim was even able to stop the tex shots since swim sold too many and ran out and went 4 days with NO withdrawl!

only downside is veins do not like it after months of subs, but swim has missed a couple times and even hit an artery (in the novice days) and has not had any serious problems.........

it for sure is risky, but all swim does is 0.5cc (50 units) cold water, mash up pill in water, draw through cotton, done.... its worked fine on 2mg every day for 4 months so i doubt swim is gonna change his mind anytime soon and decide to hit the streets trying to get a worthless bag of H that only will last a hour or so, when a sub will warm him up all day (well about 8 hours high)

ANYONE ELSE ONE THE SAME WAY AS SWIM?!??

please don't use swim, there is no point what so ever -.-

when you have a medical license from the state board of pharmacy it sure does have a point, because "I" never did that stuff, someone who isnt me did :)

I'm glad someone spoke the truth.

got that right man!,,,, since there is a ceiling dose of 32mg sublingual (with bioavail. rates that are just CRAP), when you go to IV the dose will have to be MUCH lower, hence why buprenex is most commonly given out in 0.3mg vials or amp's.... anything more than about 2mg's will have an effect equal to the same feeling from the 2mg or lower dose... so the only thing you are getting with more drug is the same exact high, and ten times more talc and crap to ruin your veins over time (and your lungs)..... swim finds that when he uses his sub, a 1-2mg dose q12h (every twelve hours) is the best for him, if you redose too soon he said it doesnt seem to work... but idk since thats just swim's opinion lol!

bupe is a very interesting drug that is poorly understood both on my side of the scope (pharm and medical people), and on the advanced user and abuser's end... with bupe the usual ABC's of use and abuse really dont apply, i find a lot of stuff with bupe is ass backwards in comparison to use of other meds... when one method of doing something to achieve a desired effect is correct it could be completely diff with bupe... but i kinda like it being that way, its a medication that wont be greatly understood for years so it will constantly get me into learning mode ya know..?

threads like this and others about bupe are excellent, because there really is not a "set" list of wrongs and rights yet with bupe, everyone has an opinion or method of using there bupe or prepping there bupe or what simply just works best for them as far as treatment goes and that could be better or worse than the other persons ideas, so with everyones input it helps to bring a table-full of info that we can all pick bits and pieces of to better understand this intriguing med.

SUBUTEX. 8mg oral tolerance same as 8mg injected?

there's so many discussions on suboxone and subutex that i'm tired of trying to figure out the right answer. I'VE BEEN POURING THROUGH THE BOARDS, IVE TYPED A HUNDRED DIFFERENT PHRASES IN THE SEARCH ENGINE. I want all answers, no warnings. I understand dangers and what not.

ok, i am perscribed 8 mg subutex. I have an insane tolerance to dope, i'd say at least 10-24 bags a day when i'm makin money.

first of all, i know all about how bad it is to shoot subutex/suboxone i also know most people say there's no rush, or whatever. I KNOW i beg of you guys to just for once answer my questions without overdoing it with teaching me right and wrong.
HERE'S ALL I NEED TO KNOW:

IF I HAVE A 10-24 BAG A DAY DOPE HABIT, AND I HAVE TAKEN UNDER TONGUE SUBUTEX 8MGS AT LEAST 10 HRS FROM LAST SHOT OF H BEFORE, DOES THAT MEAN I COULD ALSO HANDLE 8MGS OF SUBUTEX LIQUIFIED IN MY NEEDLE AND SHOOTING IT? ONCE AGAIN I HAVE HUGE OPIATE TOLERANCE AND I TAKE 8MG NO PROBLEM UNDER THE TOUNGUE. SO IS IT SAFE TO SAY 8MGS (THE WHOLE PILL) IN MY NEEDLE SHOOTING UP WILL BE THE SAME? AGAIN I DON'T NEED ANY WARNINGS ON THE DANGERS OF SHOOTING PILLS...I KNOW. THIS IS MERELY A QUESTION OF SUB TOLERANCE....IF MY TOLERANCE IS 8MG ORALLY, IS IT ALSO 8MG IF I SHOOT UP?

i also already know about preciptated withdraws so i know i will be waiting a long time until i can actually do this.

swim quit dope in feb. and hadnt touched the stuff since then, and a week ago swim bought some subs from swims friend. swim breaks the 8mg in half and does the 4 mg at a time. swim really only needs to do it once a day too, pretty good shit

IF I HAVE A 10-24 BAG A DAY DOPE HABIT, AND I HAVE TAKEN UNDER TONGUE SUBUTEX 8MGS AT LEAST 10 HRS FROM LAST SHOT OF H BEFORE, DOES THAT MEAN I COULD ALSO HANDLE 8MGS OF SUBUTEX LIQUIFIED IN MY NEEDLE AND SHOOTING IT? ONCE AGAIN I HAVE HUGE OPIATE TOLERANCE AND I TAKE 8MG NO PROBLEM UNDER THE TOUNGUE. SO IS IT SAFE TO SAY 8MGS (THE WHOLE PILL) IN MY NEEDLE SHOOTING UP WILL BE THE SAME? AGAIN I DON'T NEED ANY WARNINGS ON THE DANGERS OF SHOOTING PILLS...I KNOW. THIS IS MERELY A QUESTION OF SUB TOLERANCE....IF MY TOLERANCE IS 8MG ORALLY, IS IT ALSO 8MG IF I SHOOT UP?

i also already know about preciptated withdraws so i know i will be waiting a long time until i can actually do this.

go right ahead. if swiy can handle 10-20 bags o H a day. swiyou can definaltely handle a whole tex. just use like 90 U of water and let it sit , like you said for about 15 minutes. Then roll the cotton up as tight as you can , as to not get as much talc and suck it up. swim has banged a whole 8 tex before. used to do it everyday for like a week. then just got tired of it and started slamming d's (dilaudid) but yeah dillies are much better, swim says so...
oh and DO NOT MIX 8mg of Subutex IV with any amount of xanax.. swiYOU WILL DIE!

go right ahead. if swiy can handle 10-20 bags o H a day. swiyou can definaltely handle a whole tex. just use like 90 U of water and let it sit , like you said for about 15 minutes. Then roll the cotton up as tight as you can , as to not get as much talc and suck it up. swim has banged a whole 8 tex before. used to do it everyday for like a week. then just got tired of it and started slamming d's (dilaudid) but yeah dillies are much better, swim says so...
oh and DO NOT MIX 8mg of Subutex IV with any amount of xanax.. swiYOU WILL DIE!

seriously cut out the swim(y) bullcrap. it's part of the guidelines. The law knows for a fact what swim and swiy means. so does everyone in this forum.

my brother died from a bupremorphine related overdose, he had been up for 24hrs drinking with his friends when 3 of them took it, 2 pills each don't know the dosage, they all went to sleep and he didn't wake up, his lungs collapsed and he died, he thought he was invincible too,, dont mix that amount of downers please

Status
Not open for further replies.