View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Police Sickened In Cocaine Search

Tchort

Bluelight Crew
UPI.com

7/24/2009

KENNER, La., July 24 (UPI) -- Pesticides sent 17 police officers to a hospital in Metairie, La., Friday after they entered a truck carrying 23 kilos of cocaine, a police spokesman said.

The 18-wheeler was stopped for a traffic violation and taken back to the state police headquarters in Kenner when suspected cocaine was discovered. The police officers and a police dog were sickened when they searched the truck.

The officers were from the state police, Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Department and Drug Enforcement Agency. They were taken to East Jefferson General Hospital.

Hazmat crews responded to both the state police headquarters and the hospital, and the East Jefferson emergency department was closed for several hours, State Trooper Louis Calato said.

Hazmat crews determined the illness was caused by pesticides but they weren't sure whether the pesticides had merely been sprayed on the limes the truck was carrying along with the cocaine, or if extra pesticide had been sprayed to throw drug dogs off the scent.

Police told The Times-Picayune they still had more pallets of limes to unload and might find more cocaine.

© 2009 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/07/24/Police-sickened-in-cocaine-search/UPI-23561248494263/

Too bad they didn't search it in the field, the dude could of escaped while they were incapacitated lol.

It sounds like it was meant for drug dogs, not cops (or wasn't contaminating the blow). Just a guess though.

I laugh at how they use the term "Sickened" instead of "got fucked up" 8) Otherwise it seems that Cocaine has a different effect on those in law enforcement.

I dont understand why drug cartels dont just exclusively smuggle heroin into the USA. Its twice as profitable and less material for same profits!. i mean does anyone even like/buy cocaine in large quantities anymore?? i mean i wouldn't do blow if you paid me lol let alone pay for it! STIMULANTS are disgusting.

I laugh at how they use the term "Sickened" instead of "got fucked up" 8) Otherwise it seems that Cocaine has a different effect on those in law enforcement.

lol FAIL =p

someone didn't do their reading assignment =D

They got sick on pesticides

I dont understand why drug cartels dont just exclusively smuggle heroin into the USA. Its twice as profitable and less material for same profits!. i mean does anyone even like/buy cocaine in large quantities anymore?? i mean i wouldn't do blow if you paid me lol let alone pay for it! STIMULANTS are disgusting.

Alot do smuggle H in now because its more profitable and less material. I saw something saying alot of the H in boston is coming from columbia now as alot of the columbian drug cartels decided bringing in heroin is a better idea than blow