Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drying semi wet weed any tips ?

mused

Bluelighter
I recently got half an ounce its a little wet does any one have any tips and or experience drying hydro or, ?:)

What I wanted to do is filter it through some mesh and make some hash and thc crystals had some crystal scrapings a few weeks back very very strong but good trippy high aswell :) but that was from a naptha extraction

img12281024x768.jpg
[/IMG]

Put it in your glovebox and leave the car in the sun, if there's any around. Works wonders.

If not, in front of a heat, the oven if your careful.

Find a new dealer who wont sell you wet weed...!

If this is not an option then simply just place it under a warm light for a little while.

I have also heard people drying their weed out in the microwave except I have heard negative and positive effects from this method.

I hate wet weed ... :(

burns and tastes like shit and the next morning coughing up black shit ..

you want to dry it slowly .. put in a brown paper bag or similar and put in a dark cool place for a few days ..

quick dry sit it on top of your tv or computer monitor .. :)

I microwave mine for a bit, just be REALLY careful.

sit it on front of a heater but watch it carefully man. worse case scenario put it in the oven but monitor it closely!

Stating the obvious - Don't bag it up while its wet. I've had damp weed go mouldy on me before.

Throw it in a brown paper bag and leave it somewhere warm for a few days.

sunshine on windowsill
slower the better - more crystals of that lovely tetrahydrocannibol!

DONT use ovens or microwaves - if needs be buy some more and wait to smoke your other lot - improper/impatient curing/drying of a crop drastically reduces quality

A good way is to put it in a paper bag then use a clothes peg to attach it to a coat hanger and hang it up somewhere in your room

Brown paper bags, a food dehydrator works well too if there is too much heat it will destroy the THC.

It smokes fine on its own when chopped up
its just not dry enough to sieve for hash

In Eu where i lived people sprayed it with sprite and rolled it in sand or added flour so it weighed more. Nothin worse than smoking a cone and the sand is crunshin under ur teeth. Do u guys have that here in AU? i dont smoke green so i donno what its like here.

^^ I've never heard of that before. Biggest problems I've come across are sticks the size of your finger (I exaggerate a little perhaps...but you get the idea) - dead weight.

Again though, wet weight is dead weight. Find a new source if you can.

well apart from curing it properly I've used the oven on its lowest heat setting <50c

if you want to cure it place it between two piece of newspaper, and either hang or place in dark very dry place.

In Eu where i lived people sprayed it with sprite and rolled it in sand or added flour so it weighed more. Nothin worse than smoking a cone and the sand is crunshin under ur teeth. Do u guys have that here in AU? i dont smoke green so i donno what its like here.

Are you smoking it, or eating it champion???? 8)