Stamp name: Gorilla
Stamp Color: Green
Stamp Graphic: two rifles crossed
Color and Consistency: off-white, powdery
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: neat
Quantity of Product: 5
Quality of Product: 1
Other comments: don't get sucked in

uh oh so i guess the green GORILLAs are garbage? the purple and multicolored blue/purple/pink GORILLAs are still fire even though as someone previously mentioned the count has gone down a bit, but the fat bags mixed in make up for it!

be safe everyone!!

Pburg, PA

Stamp - Hangover

Quality- 7 - got me noddin did 7 of them but it was an enjoyable high.

Quanity - 7 pretty fat bags

Good shit overall.

Bangin!

City: Philly NO SPECIFIC CORNERS, EVEN IF EVERY DOPEFIEND IN PHILLY KNOWS ABOUT IT! Warning next time. -phrozen
Bag: White....packaged very neat 10 of 10
Stamp: THRILLER (blue lettering) pic of man with hands on hips
Quality: 8.5 Bangin shit
Quantity: 4 to 7... varies... even a small one will make up for it in goodness
Color and tex: Very light tan. Crumbly, fine, not really sticky
Taste: Nasty and very bitter... smells like it tastes

I only blow and it gets me real nice for at least 6hrs off one bag. I'm a 80mg oxy a day user (more if i can!). I've been getting H for the past few weeks cause it's so much cheaper! I'm pretty inexperienced but I'm basing my rating for this shit compared to 5 other stamps currently out. 1 bag of good shit gets me right where I want to be.

Bag color: Light Blue.... Packaged nice 7.5
Stamp: USA w/ red letters
Quality: 3... blew 2 and felt o.k... sux
Quantity: 7 husky and consistent... still sux
Color and tex: medium tan, crumbly, some small lumps, sticky..alot sticks to my I.D
Taste: You know right away it's not that good. Is dope though

Last edited by a moderator:
City: Philly
Bag: White....packaged very neat 10 of 10
Stamp: THRILLER (blue lettering) pic of man with hands on hips
Quality: 8.5 Bangin shit
Quantity: 4 to 7... varies... even a small one will make up for it in goodness
Color and tex: Very light tan. Crumbly, fine, not really sticky
Taste: Nasty and very bitter... smells like it tastes

I only blow and it gets me real nice for at least 6hrs off one bag. I'm a 80mg oxy a day user (more if i can!). I've been getting H for the past few weeks cause it's so much cheaper! I'm pretty inexperienced but I'm basing my rating for this shit compared to 5 other stamps currently out. 1 bag of good shit gets me right where I want to be.

Bag color: Light Blue.... Packaged nice 7.5
Stamp: USA w/ red letters
Quality: 3... blew 2 and felt o.k... sux
Quantity: 7 husky and consistent... still sux
Color and tex: medium tan, crumbly, some small lumps, sticky..alot sticks to my I.D
Taste: You know right away it's not that good. Is dope though

----lightweight. lol. no offence; i dont think u can rate bags that well if one gets u fucked up i think i was a freshman in highschool when one bag wud get me twisted. and the dope was literally 10x's as strong as it is now (6 yrs later). an 8.5 is fire in my book and if it takes u only one to feel it i wud prolly need about 7 which to me is more like a 5.5-6/10. not sayin that u dont kno wat ur talkin about im just saying that wat is bangin to you with your low tolerance is a whole other thing to someone thats been shootin dope for months or years. Itll take me 3 - 4 80's for me to even start feeling not sick or feeling anysort of high from it; i dont waste my time with those...8.5 is a really high rating for someone with a 1bag im fucked up tolerance; especially with the dope being wat it is today. just M.O

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Black Diamond
Graphic: A black diamond
Quantity: 8/10
Quality: 10/10... rocket fuel

These bags are incredible. A two-bag shot had me nodding for hours.

NO LOCATIONS!!! It's not hard to understand.

And do not talk about police activity. This isn't a "hey, where do cops patrol" thread. It's about heroin quality.

philly

Nyquil

quanity- 7
quality-8
standard phila dope.....flakey smooth decent

Nyquil. Legendary Philly stamp. Often copied. I remember it being sought after around 6 years ago. Every addict was looking for it. And even at that time it was a stamp used for years. Shitty thing about popular stamps is that they'll be copied soon after by just about everyone.

Funny if " get rich or die tryin' " . :D

Be glad we have that extra plastic on the outside or else ya woulda just been beat. They are a pain in the dick to open sometimes like when I'm sick as fuck wishin I could just wanna damn thing open.

But Philly heads - Ecko is still that fire? Best in the city at the moment?
yeah im really thankful for that sealed plastic, as well. i hear about NJ having just tape and think how someone could just open and re-tape and you wouldnt know unless the tape ripped the bag.
when you get the sealed plastic and a known stamp you know youre good.

----lightweight. lol. no offence; i dont think u can rate bags that well if one gets u fucked up i think i was a freshman in highschool when one bag wud get me twisted. and the dope was literally 10x's as strong as it is now (6 yrs later). an 8.5 is fire in my book and if it takes u only one to feel it i wud prolly need about 7 which to me is more like a 5.5-6/10. not sayin that u dont kno wat ur talkin about im just saying that wat is bangin to you with your low tolerance is a whole other thing to someone thats been shootin dope for months or years. Itll take me 3 - 4 80's for me to even start feeling not sick or feeling anysort of high from it; i dont waste my time with those...8.5 is a really high rating for someone with a 1bag im fucked up tolerance; especially with the dope being wat it is today. just M.O

I hear you yo I am sick of this, When I dont even use daily no more but got to work around my visits to my PO. But still like usin aint even worth it, havin to do, 5 6 7 8 bag shots to get that real rush....If i was back on my real habit Id be goin thru a brick in less than 2 days again...its fuckin sick wat we do

I guess when you so close to paterson its jus that much harder, Trust me I know how that goes...

Anyways, I do beliee the dope was better in paterson a few years ago, It aint wat it used to be even last year, IDK why but I remember when if it came from paterson, it was guaranteed to knock ur dick in the dirt...Shit aint like that no more....\

I also agree that ppl who dont barely kno wat they doin cant rate shit as well as the ppl who been long time on the shit...some ppl u can tell they new right away becz they rate everything a 9 or 8

Blue Label

Wilm., DE
Blue Label
Graphic: Soldier walking
Neatness: Neat -- check
Quantity: 6.5/10 a little above average, but nothing special
Quality: 7.5+/10
Overall: Very pleased with these!
Comments/other:
I did 1mg of sub yesterday ~6pm and i did a 3 bag shot of these today (4:30pm)

and I have been actually nodding (weird right?), definitely pleased with this.

Best shit around I hear. If you come across it def. pick some up and try it out.

Usually I gotta wait a day and a half after the subs to even think I'm catchin' a feeling

Frank lucas is back!!!

Hey all good news from the paterson area, I copped today and got me some green FRANK LUCAS bags these bring back memories a while ago these were the bomb and were going around for a long time and were always FIRE, i havent tried much of it so i dont have a full rating on them yet, but from the look and smell of the product it seems like it will be good, Ill be back tommorow with a full rating on this new batch of FRANK LUCAS from out there in ptown. later all and be safe, peace :)

Itll take me 3 - 4 80's for me to even start feeling not sick or feeling anysort of high from it
No offence but thats BS. You would be wrecked. I know cause i've been addicted to oxycodone faithfully for 2 years.
I was just contributing to the thread, you guys really tore into me for giving good info and my own opinion. I rated thriller so well because im not the only one who said this shit was bangin.
Peace

"scorpion" out of paterson

white bags, very small red stamp.
just "scorpion" written with a scorpion's tail on top of the letters like the word scorpion is the body (pretty cheesy)

QUALITY-5 strait up average

QUANTITY-4 little skimpy

OVERALL- 4.5 meh...you gotta do at least 3 at a time to get a nice nod and i have a low tolerance.

COMMENTS/OTHER- mixes up light brown and a little milky from the cut....does the job but like i said at least 3 per time..the rush is a tad bit delayed and the high starts pretty heavy but then eases back quite a bit after about 5 minutes...kind of weird stuff. reminds me of iv dilaudid.. if you got a big tolerance, grab something else up.

Last edited:
yeah im really thankful for that sealed plastic, as well. i hear about NJ having just tape and think how someone could just open and re-tape and you wouldnt know unless the tape ripped the bag.
when you get the sealed plastic and a known stamp you know youre good.

when i used to live in pittsburgh, we had both. the taped ones and the ones with the plastic over the bags...we called those ones "double sealed" and like i said before, double sealed almost always=fire in the burgh...i had these one bags this one time double sealed that i almost od'd on 1 skimpy bag with a daily habit..i think they were cadillacs-with the cadillac symbol stamped in red on a blue bag inside the clear plastic...they were always kind of skimpy but the were always fire too...

No offence but thats BS. You would be wrecked. I know cause i've been addicted to oxycodone faithfully for 2 years.
I was just contributing to the thread, you guys really tore into me for giving good info and my own opinion. I rated thriller so well because im not the only one who said this shit was bangin.
Peace

That aint BS becuz there is many of us who can agree the same thing. As a dope user with a decent tolerance u will not feel OC. I remember doing 2 80s at once and jus wantting to punch someone in the face that I was not even getting off E and wonder how the fuck ppl can possibly get high off them, its 2 different worlds...i cosign on that, If i wanted the feeling of getting kind of high and FEELING it i would need at least 3 80s if not 4 and to really get goin it would be a couple hundred dollars worth of OC..Not worth it IMO...Once u go dope u cant go back. If u got a 80mg a day habit , No offense, but that aint shit. And i aint saying that to be like oh my habit is biiger than your or watever becuz havin a big habit sucks, it aint fun, its shit and a shitty life and nobody WANTS to be there, but im jus sayin, if u gettn high off a 80 then you aint even beginning to touch into the zone of where a dopehead with a decent tolerance be at with dosing. Real talk, No disrespect intended I am jus tellin how it is becuz I kno as a fact personally that dude was not talkin BS sinc Ive experienced the same shit before.

Also, one i had forgot to mention that was around was red Schwarzenneger or however the fuck u spell it, reminded me of the PRESIDENT and other plain, red text, smal lettering bags that came out this winter around decemeber and early janaury, when the Wall street and that shti was around. For a whiel it was just red type, and different names, and it was always solid consistent shit, this is definately a throwback to those

**Frank Lucas Bags**

Hey all, during a recent trip to p-town, i copped some bags that brings back memories of a year and half ago, the stamp is called FRANK LUCAS and is green, they were absolute fire when they were around the first time around and also back than they were flooded in the streets of p-town all over. i bet alot of bluelighters can relate and remember this stamp from back than:D. My rating on this new batch of FRANK LUCAS out of paterson is as follows:

Stamp: FRANK LUCAS-GREEN INK

Graphic: NONE

Count: 7/10 these bags are packed nicely they are nice and pack and full,very happy with the count on these

Quality: 6.5-7/10 these are terrific bags they are good product and after using a couple of them they got me prety damn high and nodding hard, they are def much better than the other bags i have gotten lately.

Color: white and flaky like good dope should be,

Neatness/packing: 7.5-8/10 these bags were very neatly packed they took time packing them and stamping these up, thumbs up to the distrubutor on the excellent packaging.;)

Overall: 7/10- they are grat product and was really happy with my purchase, if you get these you will also be happy with the purchase and you will get high and nodding in the process.

Other: These bags are terrific and you should def get them if you come across them you will be glad you did, they def are a excellent find for the dope on the streets of p-town this summer. they are def a good change and switch on the jackson themed bags that have been going around the past few weeks.

later people, good luck, and be safe!!:)

Pittsburgh, PA

Stamp: says WARNING in big green letters, with a picture of a ball with a line through it?
Quantity: 5/10 some were fat some were a bit below average
Quality: 7/10 pretty good stuff, not fire though
Other: its tan but kinda whitish

That aint BS becuz there is many of us who can agree the same thing. As a dope user with a decent tolerance u will not feel OC. I remember doing 2 80s at once and jus wantting to punch someone in the face that I was not even getting off E and wonder how the fuck ppl can possibly get high off them, its 2 different worlds...i cosign on that, If i wanted the feeling of getting kind of high and FEELING it i would need at least 3 80s if not 4 and to really get goin it would be a couple hundred dollars worth of OC..Not worth it IMO...Once u go dope u cant go back. If u got a 80mg a day habit , No offense, but that aint shit. And i aint saying that to be like oh my habit is biiger than your or watever becuz havin a big habit sucks, it aint fun, its shit and a shitty life and nobody WANTS to be there, but im jus sayin, if u gettn high off a 80 then you aint even beginning to touch into the zone of where a dopehead with a decent tolerance be at with dosing. Real talk, No disrespect intended I am jus tellin how it is becuz I kno as a fact personally that dude was not talkin BS sinc Ive experienced the same shit before.

Also, one i had forgot to mention that was around was red Schwarzenneger or however the fuck u spell it, reminded me of the PRESIDENT and other plain, red text, smal lettering bags that came out this winter around decemeber and early janaury, when the Wall street and that shti was around. For a whiel it was just red type, and different names, and it was always solid consistent shit, this is definately a throwback to those

How true Lace. I sent him a message nicely explaining how once you start with the disel your tolerance goes through the roof.

Peace

u out of your mind. I havent done an OC in literally 6 months because thats all i used to do after i quit dope 4 years bak. and yea; when i stopped it too me 200 - 250 mgs to start getting a little feeling from it. how the fuck u gonna tell me wat my tolerance is. lol; mr 1 bag and im twisted. takes me close to a bundle to get where i wanna be which i dont do anymore but ur just ignorant.