Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

the reason i ask is because i got

FIRST LADY
(picture of a naked chick)
Quality: 8- soo good damn.
Quantity: 7 nice and fat

supposedly these are the same as those GORILLA bags and they are in the wide flimsy bags. awesome- i am very pleased.

be safe everyone

I got my first lady bags from the same block, and I thought they were

supposed to be two tone, but it got fucked up. The pink side mustve got

on the purple when it was stamped. I got higher off the gorilla. The gorilla

bags were the next stamp after the first lady on this block. Maybe we got shit

from the same location. Some things we'll just never know haha.

GORILLA ( two tone color, pink and purple

graphic: two guns crossing

quality- very high quality, easily an7.5-8

quantity: First fold of the bag was completely full. Very large. easily a 9. Shits were fat

This were pretty cool bags.

Fire Alert!!!! Fire Alert!!!!

What's up playas! I cut down my dope use a lot. I've been using 2 times a week. I just don't wanna get dependent again. Anyway, last night I ran into these two stamps and they are by far the best stamps I've ever gotten. And all of the junkies in my inner circle agree.

Stamp: Black Devil
Graphic: a devil with a pitchfork in red ink
Count: 5/10
Quality: 9/10 really fucking strong. I'm glad I only did one bag or I would have overdosed.
Color: white for dope. Obviously not coke white, but it wasn't so tan.
Neatness/Packing: 10/10 looked like it was legally packed at a store
Overall Score: 8/10

Comments - The quality was nuts, the count was average. This dope is absolute fire. If you find it DO IT! Just be careful. My tolerance is down, but my friends are still high and they were blown away.

Stamp: General
Graphic: some sort of army logo to go with the name general
Count: 7/10
Quality: 10/10 this is the shit!!!!
Color: regular dope tan
Neatness/Packing: 8/10 very neatly done
Overall Score: 10/10 I've never had such quality dope. Very good, but dangerous if caution is not used

Comments - This is fire. No if, ands, or buts about it! If you find them, DO THEM!!! Good luck and be safe everyone!!!

GORILLA

graphic- two guns crossed

Quantity: 7.5 pretty full- its in the wider flimsy bags and when flicked, it fills up half of the bottom fold. nice size

Quality: 8 best stuff I've had in a while

get it if you can! totally worth the extra money i put out. be safe all!

GORILLA

graphic- two guns crossed

Quantity: 7.5 pretty full- its in the wider flimsy bags and when flicked, it fills up half of the bottom fold. nice size

Quality: 8 best stuff I've had in a while

get it if you can! totally worth the extra money i put out. be safe all!

Those GORILLA bags are the way to go. Ive gotten this shit from like four different people.

IF YOU SEE THIS STAMP IN JUST PURPLE, AND NOT TWO-TONED, IT IS LEGIT.

THE PINK MUST HAVE RUN OUT AT SOME POINT WHILE STAMPING THE BATCH.

I GOT THEM STAMPED WITH ALL PURPLE, AND IT IS THE SAME DOPE. BE SAFE. ;)

**Make sure it has the two crossed guns, and its in the wide bags.

Hey All its a new day and that means a new stamp to add to my collection from the terrific streets of everyones favorite city Paterson LOL:) After copping sevral bags the report is that todays stamp is called CHINESE DOPE.

STAMP: CHINESE DOPE- BLUE STAMP

GRAPHIC: SMALL GRAPHIC OF OF A CHINESE SYMBOL OR LETTER...

COUNT:6.5/10-7/10 THEY WERE PRETTY DECENT SIZED AND I WAS HAPPY WITH THE COUNT ALTOUGH SOME WERE A TAD SMALLER THAN OTHERS BUT NOT BY MUCH

QUALITY: 6.5-7/10 THESE ARE GOOD BAGS AFTER DOING 3 OF THEM IT HAD ME NODDDIN FOR A PRETTY LONG TIME. I WAS HAPPY WITH THE HIGH FROM THESE AND WOULD RECCOMEND THEM TO OTHERS IF THEY HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS THEM, THEY DO THE JOB AND DO IT WELL AND THE HIGH LAST FOR A GOOD WHILE MUCH LONGER THAN OTHER BAGS I HAVE HAD THE PAST FEW DAYS.

OTHER COMMENTS:THESE GOT ME GOOD, GET THEM IF YOU SEE THEM THEY ARE DEF WORTH IT AND YOU WILL BE HaPPY WITH THEM, THEY ARE A BIT BETTER THAN AVERAGE DEF BETTER THAN THE CRAP THAT HAS BEEN OUT THERE, TRY TO GET A DEAL ON THESE IF YOU CAN. :)

LATER PEOPEL AND BE SAFE, BE BACK SOON WITH A NEW REPORTS OF THE NEW STAMP AND PRODUCTS OFF THE STREETS OF P-TOWN. =D

Yo is it jus me or is there a blue stamp takeover all over ptown lately...U never see blue stamps too much on the regular but since FRIDAY there has been hellboy, the blueprint 3, true blood, jackson 5ive and chinese dope all in the past week and thas only the ones i kno of... Thats alot of blue stamps 2 add to tha colection....lol blue stamp click shuttn it down....

anyways Wats good okterriffic thank u for that report good 2 see u postin again with the updates for the ish on my usual side of the hood....everybody b good and enjoy....Ill post sum reviews tomorro hopefully if i get a chance

hey all brand new here. to give u an idea of where i'm at, I have been shooting everyday for 5 months now, and have developed a pretty decent tolerance. anyway here is what I've encountered over the past 2 weeks:

Star Trek
quantity 7
quality 8 best shit I've been able to find in ptown in the last little bit. 3-4 bags keeps me good for 6/7 hours
neatly packaged. Star trek written in red

Chinese dope
quantity 7
quality 5. keeps me from getting sick. need to boot about 8 bags to feel anything
stamp is blue with a weird symbol I cant make out

Believe it
quantity 7
quality 6
red lettering. neatly packed

michael jackson
quantity 6
quality 5

Best buy
def not fire cause I just did 3 and still feel kind of sick. i'll report back on this one

It seems as if the quality of dope has seroiusly dropped off. The only shit that actually gets me high anymore is Star Trek, and I cant find it anywhere. everything else is just to hold me over. By the way if you come across geico or ny warrior tell your dealer to go to hell, cause that shit is fake!!!!

gi joe

GI JOE
rise of cobra

quantitiy 4-5
quality - 6
other ~ standard jersey diesel

an all around salute to mediocrity

Last edited:
Pittsburgh area
Hennessey-green bag. Decent d but the bags are a little skimp. Anyone heard of WD-40 bags? Peace

Newark area

China White red stamp no graphic
6/10 quantity
6/10 quality
Mixed up a nice light brown/tan but not as good as I expected

my boy was able to find the gorilla bags so i was able to try them and they were fire like everyone says.

but, ptown

Stamp: NEXT
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 6/10
Color, texture: tan
comments: a step up from what i have been getting in ptown

Stamp: Terminator
Graphic: Red Skull
Count: 7/10
Quality: 9/10
Neatness/Packing: 4/10
Overall Score: 8/10

I had those moonwalks that everyone is describing and they weren't so good. I have a feeling someone opened the bags, took a big step, retaped and sold them.

Still getting the GENERAL stamps and i'm noddin hard! And for all you guys who are wondering I cop them down here in brunswick but my guy gets his shit from Newark.

Bmw 750

Philly
Stamp name: BMW 750
Stamp Color: Bluish green stamp but the wax paper was white (basically the color of uncolored wax paper)
Stamp Graphic (if any): BMW logo with the words BMW 750 below the graphic
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: off white
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: see comments below
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): see comments below
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 6.5
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc):

This was copped at 3am from the same spot I usually hit during 'reasonable' hours. This makes a total of 6 or 7 confirmed stamps on the same city block.

I dumped the first of two bags in the spoon, looked like an average count.

The 2nd bag was sealed in a wax bag inside of a glassine bag (just like any other bag). When I tore off the top of the glassine bag it looked like there was a hole in the wax bag because of a powdery residue sticking to glassine bag.

I pulled out the wax bag and it was already torn. So essentially, instead of a long wax bag it was about one third the size and also ripped down the side.

I opened this (if you can call it opened cause it was torn to shit) and there were only a few specks in what was left of the tampered with bag.

I got a nice high from just the one bag and those specks but consider the following:
1) I have a low tolerance
2) I was drunk
3) I was smokin weed
4) I got ripped off

I wasn't planning on getting high today so it wasn't a big deal. If I had a habit, I would be FUCKIN PISSED

But it got me high

Be glad we have that extra plastic on the outside or else ya woulda just been beat. They are a pain in the dick to open sometimes like when I'm sick as fuck wishin I could just wanna damn thing open.

But Philly heads - Ecko is still that fire? Best in the city at the moment?

Newark area

Stamp: Hennessy
No graphic
Quantity: 7/10 Narrow glassine neatly folded
Quality: 8/10 Damn good shit
Nice shade of tan mixed up nice