Philly
Stamp name: SO FLY
Stamp Color: black
Stamp Graphic (if any): no graphic
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: tannish and brittle flakes
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: standard
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 9/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 9/10
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc):

Nice fat bags. Nice clean noddy high.

I hadn't had this stamp in about two weeks. Prior to that it was poor quality and was pissed that I got stuck with it again another night. It turned out alright though because the shit was really good.

This time I am really happy.

I had so fly before. It was pretty average

yeah, it seems to fluctuate. Last night was fuckin' nice though. I was real happy cause I had KNOCKOUT two nights before and it barely got me high

Stamp name: BRAIN DEAD
Stamp Color: light green/green
Stamp Graphic (if any): none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: whitish tan with flakes kinda stuck to the bag a little
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: pretty straight
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 9/10

so happy with these bags for once the d boy wasnt lyin when he said "yo this the best around here"

Your STAR TREKs must be a copied stamp because when I was gettin them and they were fire.

I havent seen them around in a few weeks. Now I know not to cop them if I see them again. 8o

i read something in the old thread about red stamped star treks being good. these were just kinda frustrating. i been hearing not so good things about newark so i copped in p-town and got:

Stamp: michael jackson
Graphic: waist up shot of mj
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 7/10
Color, texture: a light tan, mostly powdery
comments: took a long time to feel anything and seemed heavily cut. frustrating.

THRILLER
blue bag blue stamp
graphic: Michael Jackson's one glove
quantity: 6/10
quality: 5/10 average
color: light tan
comments: seems like the darker shit is the better shit around here. The discovery is like mud, and it's the shit, but the lighter shit is only like average.
decent, only had one, mixed in the bundle of discovery's.
overall: dead average.

THRILLER
there a pic of something above the thriller but not a glove... im not sure ,,, my boy who has em said its a zombie face
6.5-7/10 ... its ok... def better then average but not fire
7-8/10.. all the bags are big some different sizes but all big
verry few flakes mostly all powder... if i had to buy again i would if i couldnt get fire knowingly.

outta paterson(cause nwk has been SUCKING lately)

POWER
HOUSE

-no graphic-
Quantity: 6- the bags are not that full but they aren't skimp either- decent
Quality: 6.5- its definitely not fire but its better than the stuff i've been getting in the bricks

i also have "BLUEPRINT 3" I will post on that later

^ Damn you gotta keep looking then :)

Punisher wit the greeen writing

quan. - Full fold full, so thats like what, an 8/10 or some shit

qual.- I was spilling my strawberry drank all over the train after doing 1b boot. Sooo , ill shoot for 7.

Moon Walk ( blue)

quan- eh, was a lil disappointed on. maybe 5/10

qual- Was a little suprised, pretty good. 7/10

There's tons of bullshit around. Ask by name or get a discount.

oh, and

Wyte Bitch

quan- 4/10

qual- 6/10

it was good, but it was fucking STICKY as wet.

Hey everyone. I kicked the diesel habit. Today was my first day using in 11 days so my tolerance is way down. However, I have a report for you guys, so here it goes. I talked to my buddy who had done some too and he's been using regularly. So hopefully, this is pretty acurate.

Stamp: Black Diamond
Graphic: a diamond in blue ink
Count: 6/10
Quality: 7/10 I'm wasted off two bags. My buddy said it's very good.
Color: darker than usual but still tan. I wouldn't call it brown.
Neatness/packing: 8/10 looks pretty factory
Overall Score: 7/10
Comments: Not having a tolerance is amazing! Two weeks ago I was sniffing around 40 bags a day. Sometimes I'd do a whole brick. I can't go back to that lifestyle. It's nice having money in my pocket. I copped these two buns today and am happy getting high for today but tomorrow I'm going back to not using. However, I'm sure this would do the trick for any of you in here. It seems like nice dope.

green DEAD END bags
new batch wrapped tighter and stamp smudged real good
not super fat but decent quality

peace

Got some really good shit out of Newark..

STAMP: GORILLA

GRAPHIC: Two M16s crossed.

COUNT: 7.5/10

QUALITY: SOLID 8-8.5

This shit is bangin. I only did a two bag shot because

I didnt know the shit, and I was glad I didnt do more. =D

Anyone in Philly have ASSASSIN bags? Whatd u think? Picture of a dagger with blood dripping down it.

TEMPTATION
picture of 2 people fuckin
6.5/10 def good but nothing special
6/10 no problem a lil more then average

Hey People Been a while since i posted, Here are a few stamps i have copped recently in the town of Paterson.

Stamp name: BLUE PRINT 3
Stamp Color: BLUE
Stamp Graphic (if any): GRAPHIC OF JAY Z
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: WHITE/ FLAKY
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: PRETTY NEAT, SOME BAGS WERE SLOPPY
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):6/10 These were good and did the job well, hey are def worth it to pick up if you come across them.

Stamp name: THRILLER
Stamp Color:RED
Stamp Graphic (if any):GRAPHIC OF A CLOWN/JESTER
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: KINDA TAN AND A LIL BIT FLAKEY
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:THESE WERE PACKED UP IN A RUSH NOT NEAT AT ALL
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 5/10-7/10 THESE BAGS OME WERE SKIMPED SOME WERE LARGER THAN OTHERS, THEY VARIED ALOT
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):7/10 I WAS HAPPY WITH THE HIGH OFF OF THESE GOT ME NODDING HARD OFF OF 3 BAGS BUT I JSUT WISH THEY WERE A BIT MORE BIGGER SOME OF THE BAGS WERE SO SKIMPED THEY LOOKED ALMOST LIKE A SCRAPE INSTEAD OF A FULL BAG.

Stamp name: MAMBO KING
Stamp Color: RED
Stamp Graphic (if any): THE WORDS MAMBO AND THE WORD KING IN A PICTURE OF A CROWN UNDER THE WORD MAMBO
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: WHITE/SEMI FLAKY MORE POWDERY THAN FLAKY
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: VERY NEATLY PACKED, THEY TOOK THERE HARD ASS TIME WITH THESE
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7/10 THESE WERE PRETTY AVERAGE SIZED BAGS AND WERE PRETTY PHAT, WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE SIZE OF THEM
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):7.5/10 THESE ARE EXCELLENT BAGS AFTER USING 2 BAGS I WAS FEELING TERRIFIC THESE ARE SOME OF THE BEST I HAVE HAD IN THE PAST FEW DAYS, IF YOU HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS THESE SCOOP THEM UP WHILE THEY ARE OUT THERE. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED :)

AND THAT IS THE STAMP REPORT FOR THIS WEEKEND,I WILL BE BACK THIS WEEK WITH MORE REPORTS FOR STAMPS OUT OF THE P-TOWN AREA, LATER FELLOW BLULIGHTERS/ DOPE FEENS :) YALL BE SAFE, PEACE OUT PEOPLES :)

Copped in Philly

Stamp name: Ice Block
Stamp Color: Black
Stamp Graphic : Just a block of black ink. I assume its supposed to be a block of ice
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Light tan/ off-white
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 9/10 Really neat bags... the plastic bag on the outside had one heat-sealed line and the glasine bags are really neatly folded
Quantity of Product : 8/10 A pretty good amount of powder. Seemed like a bit more than the stuff I was getting prior to this
Quality of Product : 5-6/10

Overall these were pretty average bags I would say. I needed 2-3 sniffed to get me to a nice spot, which is pretty much the same as those KNOCKOUT and HI-POWER bags that I was getting before. I'm just really happy I finally got a connect that I can call and meet up with instead of having to cop shit on the street like I had to before.

Last edited:
Stamp Name: Top of the line red text
Graphic: appears to be a syringe.
quality: well must be 8/10 I snorted 4 and got well off sick and some what high kind of nodding could also be the 200 mgs of Librium I took with it. (I've been shooting 20 bags a day for the past 2 weeks so 4 snorted getting me there is impressive, and the fact that my dealer cleared out his entire supply in like one day.
Quantity- 8/10 pretty decent size

Man I wish I wasnt trying to kick the needle because I bet if I booted theese well yeah you know

Got some really good shit out of Newark..

STAMP: GORILLA

GRAPHIC: Two M16s crossed.

COUNT: 7.5/10

QUALITY: SOLID 8-8.5

This shit is bangin. I only did a two bag shot because

I didnt know the shit, and I was glad I didnt do more. =D

Did this come in the wide flimsy bags?

Well here in the UK, we don't have "stamps" or brand names for heroin.

We just have bags.

£--'s and £--'s are (obviously) the most common. From there on up your working with ounces (like 1/16th's / 1/8th's etc etc)

This is some gear I bought today, and decided to take a pic.

In the third pic, you can see an unopened bag. It just wrapped in a rectangle with a cigarette paper. This is *BY FAR* the most common way it is packaged over here.

Weight-wise, a £---bag should be between 0.15g and 0.20g. The size of the city tends to dictate this. The larger the city, the bigger the bags (this is down to increased competetion I think) This particular stuff was found in the city of Bath - and weighs 0.17.

They are very consistent in weight.

Either my tolerance is gone WAAAAAY DOWN, or this gear is *blinding*. I only cooked up 1/2 and I was nodding HARD. Really hard. I think the reason is a bit of both ;) (I normally only take 1mg subutex/day).

Is it much darker in colour when cooked-up compared to what you guys get in the US?

NSFW:
15z1r9g.jpg

24owpqq.jpg

dz6qur.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: