• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

wilm, de
Stamp name: AK-47
Stamp Color: Blue Bag, Blue stamp wide flimsy jersey bags
Stamp Graphic (if any): AK 47 above the words (actually looks more like a sniper rifle)
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: beige, mixed up pretty dark though
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: average
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6.5/10 a little above average
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 7/10 decent, nice rush, i was illin hardcore and 3 got me off e and then some
Other comments: strong vitamin smell, overall decent dope. I'd rather have DROP DEAD

anyone hear anything about "DISCOVERY" ? I've been hearing good stuff about it but haven't been able to get any. If you come across it, please rate it kthx

Good to see all the Philly heads out:

Strike/The Best. Same dope
Quality: 8/10
Quantity:8/10
This batch is fucking straight fire

Al Pacino
Pic of Al Pacino
Quality: 7.5/10
Quantity: 9/10
Hugeee bags. Dumped out a shot in the car to get well, got home scraped the bags and got a shot the same size

New World
Quality: 9/10
Quantity: 7.5/10
This shit is some fuckin fire. Cop it if u see it around

Pink KNOCKOUTS anyone?

Graphic - Boxing gloves

Quality- 6/7 - 10 I havent done P burgh dope in a while did anyone get these?

Quanity - Real fat

STAMP: RED BULL

GRAPHIC: n/a

COUNT: 5-6/10

QUALITY: 4/10 TOPS

I wasnt too happy with this shit. Its not too strong at all, and the high is VERY short.

Ive done 8 bags in the last like 2 hours, and Im about to do more. If I had good dope,

I wouldve done 4 or 5 bags, and been nice and high. I havent been coppin from my usual

dude in Newark because the quality has been low, but I saw him today and its still shit.

I guess thats what happens when you get your shit cheap. GOOD DOPE COSTS GOOD $$!!

Last edited:
Stamp: KNOCKOUT
City: Philly
Graphic: Two boxing gloves (black ink)
Quality: 7-8/10 This stuff was real nice. I havent been doin as much dope lately as other opiates but this definetly gave me a nice nod.
Quantity: 6/10 pretty decent
Texture: Dark tan dope that would clump up a little bit when I would chop it up into lines. Also a decent amount would stick to the glasine bag as well but it was easily scraped off.
Overall: 7/10 Like I said, I was really impressed with this stuff. The only reason I'm not rating it higher is cause I kinda got beat on the bundle that i bought but thats my problem haha. Anyone else gotten these ones in Philly?

Had Knockout tonight from Philly. Wasn't happy. This was white as opposed to tan so sounds like a different batch than yours

wilm, de
Stamp name: AK-47
Stamp Color: Blue Bag, Blue stamp wide flimsy jersey bags

just curious wat made you say that these are jersey bags, becuz we pretty much NEVER get blue bags out here.

U been folowin our discussion on the flimsy bags vs the regular bags lol? There is like 3 maybe 4 kinds. Theres the mad stiff, waxy ones that are smaller and alot more shiney, and they have thet little flap on the inside, facing right instead of left like the usual ones. then there is the regular slightly wider still waxy ones with the flap opening twds the left, then the really wide ones that are mad flimsy and is hardly wax bags and just flops all over the place and usualy the dope dont stick to them when u go to scrape them. But idk wat a "wide blue flimsy jersey bag" is u got to enlighten me on that one plz;) not bustin ur balls just curious

Stamp name:ecko
Stamp Color:blue
Stamp Graphic (if any):rhino
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: tan
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:packaged neatly
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):8
fire had me blasted for hours
------
Stamp name:sosa
Stamp Color:blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): a man's face
Count: 6 slightly above average
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:grainy chunky fire
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:neat
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):7.5
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):7.5
-------
Stamp name:Incredible hulk
Stamp Color:green
Stamp Graphic (if any):none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:slightly chunky
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):2-4 count sucks not worth it
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):2-4 Shit pretty much sucks
-------
Stamp name:Venom in the blood
Stamp Color:blue bag red ink
Stamp Graphic (if any):arm with needle in it
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:sexy
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:9 neatly packed
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):8 pretty fat
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):7.5
Pretty good stuff on par with everything I get in phila
----------
Stamp name:Top Secret
Stamp Color:green
Stamp Graphic (if any):none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:tan
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:half assed tape job
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):5 count average
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):5 average....short
--------
Stamp name:successful
Stamp Color:bljue
Stamp Graphic (if any):kinda smudged can't really tell
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:brownish
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):7
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):6-6.5
Burnt my nose badly when I snorted it, but better than most of the stuff that I've had come out of Jerz
--------
Stamp name:Explosion
Stamp Color:blue bad red ink
Stamp Graphic (if any):flames
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:tannish whitish grainy
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:8
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):8
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):8 nodding hard off two bags
Probably some of the strongest smelling dope I've ever had it's sealed within a plastic bag and I can smell it through the bag.
--------
Stamp name:Heartless
Stamp Color:red
Stamp Graphic (if any):broken heart
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:tan
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:packed tightly hard to open
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):7
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):7 some of the better stuff I've had from jerz

**I'm new here, just had enough time to post, been busy. If you come across the eckos or sosas in phila, def grab them. Be careful though I grabbed those eckos from someone I didn't know and they tried to carjack me when they followed me to my vehicle. Luckily I carry pepper spray and I got away safely.

Cheers!
-G

I went back to Camden today and it was hot as hell so I fell back on an old phone number connect. Ended up again with..

Just went to Camden and got more One Way and it is pretty good,per usual. Not a cop in site, but it was 10:00am ,so maybe that made the difference, I usually go early in the day

One Way :

Quality 7.5
Quantity: 7.5

green star treks

hello everyone. glad i found this site.

i copped star treks in newark

they were awful

quantity 4/10
quality 2/10
comments: took a break for about a month. last i had was black magic from paterson and that was really good. this stuff is garbage. very little in bag and it seemed like maybe 2 of the 10 were real. been hearing bad things about newark so avoid that shit.

**I'm new here, just had enough time to post, been busy. If you come across the eckos or sosas in phila, def grab them. Be careful though I grabbed those eckos from someone I didn't know and they tried to carjack me when they followed me to my vehicle. Luckily I carry pepper spray and I got away safely.

Cheers!
-G

The ecko corner seems to attract some real shitheads. I have got ripped off twice by people around that area, and a junkie tried to lure me into something which most likely would have been unpleasant once(he told me that 2 black guys around the corner were planning on robbing me, and to follow him. naturally i went back to my car and got out of there)

The ecko corner seems to attract some real shitheads. I have got ripped off twice by people around that area, and a junkie tried to lure me into something which most likely would have been unpleasant once(he told me that 2 black guys around the corner were planning on robbing me, and to follow him. naturally i went back to my car and got out of there)

yeah....I was kinda desperate...shit was good though, but I will stick to what I know. I thank God that I didn't get killed.:)

-G

ok so the other day my dude handed me two loose bags saying that some dude gave it to him to sample. I forgot about them til today so i opened one and poured it out and surprise! the powder iniside was light and powdery and a dark gray color. I didnt do it cause I'm weary- I've never seen anything like that before? does anyone have a clue? i mean i didn't pay for them so its cool, i'm just curious.
Stamp: Ace of Spades(in black)

Name: Gangster Party
Picture: a pistol
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 7/10
Product Color: Light tan, real flakey
City: Pittsburgh

I really liked these. They were around before, even better ones. Glad to see them back though. Wish they were just as cool.

Name: Honeybun
Picture: None
Quality 10/10
Quantity: 8/10
Product Color: Light brown

These bags were awesome. Some of the best bags I've seen in a super long time. They're exactly like the green star legends. Get these if you can.

Name:Carver Hall
Picture: Greek style building with pillars
Quality: 8/10
Quantity: 9/10
Product Color: Muddy brown

This shit looked like mud in the rig. The bags were fat as fuck and they were good. Yeah though, it looked like i was bangin mud.

blue lable
with a pic of a bottle
neatness - its pretty neat even tho lable is misspelled (im not a spelling snob just pointing it out )
quantity - 8
quality- 5 or 6
white and real flaky

hello everyone. glad i found this site.

i copped star treks in newark

they were awful

quantity 4/10
quality 2/10
comments: took a break for about a month. last i had was black magic from paterson and that was really good. this stuff is garbage. very little in bag and it seemed like maybe 2 of the 10 were real. been hearing bad things about newark so avoid that shit.

Your STAR TREKs must be a copied stamp because when I was gettin them and they were fire.

I havent seen them around in a few weeks. Now I know not to cop them if I see them again. 8o

Last edited:
Philly
Stamp name: SO FLY
Stamp Color: black
Stamp Graphic (if any): no graphic
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: tannish and brittle flakes
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: standard
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 9/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 9/10
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc):

Nice fat bags. Nice clean noddy high.

I hadn't had this stamp in about two weeks. Prior to that it was poor quality and was pissed that I got stuck with it again another night. It turned out alright though because the shit was really good.

This time I am really happy.

STAMP: RUSH

GRAPHIC: N/A

COUNT: 7/10

QUALITY: 6/10

STAMP: BODY BAG

GRAPHIC: A Coffin haha

COUNT: 6.5-7/10

QUALITY: 7/10

Pittsburgh, PA

name: the king of it all
graphic: looks like a chess king, all lettering and picture in red
quantity: 4/10 pretty small
quality: 7/10 pretty good stuff, been about 2 days since i last used and considering the size of them. also as soon as you untaped the bag, you could smell it even from about a foot.
comments: would buy again if i had the cash!

just curious wat made you say that these are jersey bags, becuz we pretty much NEVER get blue bags out here.

U been folowin our discussion on the flimsy bags vs the regular bags lol? There is like 3 maybe 4 kinds. Theres the mad stiff, waxy ones that are smaller and alot more shiney, and they have thet little flap on the inside, facing right instead of left like the usual ones. then there is the regular slightly wider still waxy ones with the flap opening twds the left, then the really wide ones that are mad flimsy and is hardly wax bags and just flops all over the place and usualy the dope dont stick to them when u go to scrape them. But idk wat a "wide blue flimsy jersey bag" is u got to enlighten me on that one plz;) not bustin ur balls just curious

The guy I got it from is from jersey and he said they are jersey bags. I know the jersey bags are usually white but these were blue.
They were about twice as wide as regular bags (like the jersey bags that i've seen are) but they weren't as waxy as the normal bags.. so that's prolly where I got the idea that they were the flimsy bags that've been discussed on here.
They might not actually be "flimsy" but they are the wide bags generally affiliated with jersey and not as stiff as normal.
These might be the slightly wider wax bags, because they were still glassine bags, just not as waxy as normal.
I must be mistaken.
sorry, lacey k! lol
anyways, that was my thought process behind saying that. my bad!!

DISCOVERY
graphic: space shuttle
blue bag, blue stamp
color: brown
quantity: 6-7/10
quality: 7.5/10
comments: good shit, just sweaty as hell. all stuck to the bags >.<

graphic: snake coiled up
no text
blue bag, black snake
color: real light tan
quantity: 5/10
quality: 4/10 garbage.

black rabbit has been sweaty too. all the dope is stuck the bags it seems like lately.. i dunno if it's the humidity or what, but, scrape scrape scrape