• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

How long til we see a "Kanye is a douchebag" stamp after the shit he pulled last night? What a fucking jerk off. I dunno about you guys, but punk ass bitches like him make me wanna kill somebody. Anyway here's some stamps to talk about.

Stamp: RUSH
Graphic: none
Count: 5/10 much better this time
Quality:8.5/10 this shit is fucking fire and that's all there is to it. I initially gave it a 7 after doing 5 bags. But then I wwent out. Before Ileft I id 3 more bags. About an hour later I realized that I was too fucked up to be driving. I dunno about all of you guys but dope never fucks me up to the poin where I can' drive. This shit is OFFICIAL!!!!
Color: pretty dark beige, almost brown, very grainy and sand like.
Packing: 8/10 the correct bags are neatly packed with minimal tape. The stamp is clear and large
Overall: 8/10this version of the RUSH stamps are really AWESOME FIRE diesel. But watch out for the retaped garbage. The bags are basically empty. Someone from Pittsburgh got them. Ya'll know I'm here in Brumfus so theyu must be all over the East Coast. So keep ya eyes open dope fiends...know what I mean?[/B]

Stamp: D O A
Graphic: NONE
Count: 8/10 big boys in the bundle : )
Quality: 6.5/10 this dope packed a nice punch, but it seemed to wear off quickly. It still hit me hard. If it had some legs, it'd be a solid 8.
Color: tan/lite beige
Packing: 5/10 pretty average. Not perfect but easy to open and nothing to complain about.
Overall: 7/10 the big bags definitely added to the overall score. These aren't the DOA bags with the grenade logo. It's just plain in all CAPS
[/CENTER]
So there ya go guys. Two more brands for ya'll to read up on. I've been coming across a lot more low count brands then ever before. I heard from some of the low level playas that the count is gonna go down in bags across the region. I dunno if that's true, but if it is it sucks. Let's be honest guys, we're all hooooooked. They could do almost anything they want to those bags and we'll still be scrounging up loot and blowin their phones up until they answer. Peace mo'fucfkas.
[/LEFT]​

Last edited:
Stamp: 7UP
Graphic: 7UP Logo
Count: 7/10
Quality: 5/10 very average
Color: white white white
Packing: 4/10 packed somewhat neat, some stamps blurry and some folded beatly
Overall: 5/10 str8 up average

Stamp: Murder Rate 99.9% (BLUE)
Graphic: text above
Count: 6/10
Quality: 5/10
Color: off white
Packing: 7/10 neat
Overall: 5.5/10 very average

Stamp: King Louie XIII
Graphic: cant tell - a crown maybe?
Count: 5/10
Quality: 2.5/10 wack!!!
Color: dark
Packing: 6/10
Overall: 3/10 mixed up muddy as fuck. i guess u cud call it dope - will get off sick but THATS IT. STAY AWAY

Stamp: G-Force
Graphic: Just bubble lettered/shadowed text
Quality: 8.5/10 OFFICIAL
Color: tannish sandyyy
Packing: 10/10 perfect. wide thick bags. perf. stamp. just like i like
Overall: 8/10 SWEET BAGS GET EM GET EM GET EM

Stamp: POWER HOUSE (BLUE)
Quality: 6/10 pretty good shit!
Color: whiter
Packing: 6/10 packed neatly, but the stamp is blurry
Overall: 6/10 real nice good dope. new powerhouse get em if u see em.

Also i got some "blue" thrillers with a weird logo on em - bags were messy and stamp were unreadable every one i cud make thriller out but ive never seen em and they looked like str8 trash served em 2 sumone who i got shit for. thank god. actually now that i think of it, i shouldda givin em all the louie XIII's cuz im sure at best the booty thrillers were better than that muddy fake ass dope. Good Huntin, Get Some Fire, and avoid the 5 - 0, uKNOOOOWWW!!!!

Stamp: 7UP
Graphic: 7UP Logo
Count: 7/10
Quality: 5/10 very average
Color: white white white
Packing: 4/10 packed somewhat neat, some stamps blurry and some folded beatly
Overall: 5/10 str8 up average

Stamp: Murder Rate 99.9% (BLUE)
Graphic: text above
Color: off white
Packing: 7/10 neat
Overall: 5.5/10 very average

Stamp: King Louie XIII
Graphic: cant tell - a crown maybe?
Quality: 2.5/10 wack!!!
Color: dark
Packing: 6/10
Overall: 3/10 mixed up muddy as fuck. i guess u cud call it dope - will get off sick but THATS IT. STAY AWAY

Stamp: G-Force
Graphic: Just bubble lettered/shadowed text
Quality: 8.5/10 OFFICIAL
Color: tannish sandyyy
Packing: 10/10 perfect. wide thick bags. perf. stamp. just like i like
Overall: 8/10 SWEET BAGS GET EM GET EM GET EM

Stamp: POWER HOUSE (BLUE)
Quality: 6/10 pretty good shit!
Color: whiter
Packing: 6/10 packed neatly, but the stamp is blurry
Overall: 6/10 real nice good dope. new powerhouse get em if u see em.

Also i got some "blue" thrillers with a weird logo on em - bags were messy and stamp were unreadable every one i cud make thriller out but ive never seen em and they looked like str8 trash served em 2 sumone who i got shit for. thank god. actually now that i think of it, i shouldda givin em all the louie XIII's cuz im sure at best the booty thrillers were better than that muddy fake ass dope. Good Huntin, Get Some Fire, and avoid the 5 - 0, uKNOOOOWWW!!!!

Damn right about them G-Force bags my man. And I haven't had them but my main dope f(r)iend said they're fire. Good score brotha.

no havnt heard of x-men, dont know anyone round the burgh that got them. The House of Blues are going around again so if your in the Burgh...scoop em up as many as you can cause there straight fire and will not be around for much longer. The dealers in pittsburgh know there good though.

Stamp: Double Monkey
Design: Green stamp with a monkey and the text "Double Monkey"
Count: 3/10
Quality: 4-5/10(I havnt done dope in a while so I have no tolerance but two rocked me)
Color: White
Packing: Nice stamp, nice tape job, overall well presented

here are a few and a point of reference

City or state stamp was copped in: Holyoke,MA
Stamp name: Bomb
Stamp Color: Orange
Stamp Graphic (if any): a round black bomb with a fuse on top
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: very light brown
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:7/10
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 5/10 What it should be
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 7/10
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): smelled of vinagar

City or state stamp was copped in: Holyoke,MA
Stamp name: Take out
Stamp Color: blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): Take out was fent white not dope
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: white
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:10/10
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): not dope but maybe 6/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 9.5/10 It made the area hot (people were ODing) and almost got me arrested. I was holding but cops could not find it.
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): fent.

Stamp name: .357
Stamp Color: off-white
Stamp Graphic (if any): .357
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: medium brown
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:3/10
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 4/10
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc):

from Philly
Stamp name: psycho
Stamp Color: orange
Stamp Graphic (if any): skull and crossbones
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: medium brown
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:2/10
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 5/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 2/10
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): yeah it sucked, only dope I've coped that did not completely dissolve in cold water [but was real]

Holyoke
Stamp name: don't know
Stamp Color: dark orange
Stamp Graphic (if any): skull
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: very light brown
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:5/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 5/10
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): Good but have had way better

Holyoke
Stamp name: Boy
Stamp Color: Blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): a boy wearing a baseball cap and taking a piss
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: off white
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:9/10 Shrink Wrapped
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 7/10
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc):

Holyoke
Stamp name: N/A
Stamp Color: Blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: looked like cimamine
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:2/10
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 4/10 real product or ehat was in the bag. I will rate based on the latter
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 0.1/10
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of Smelled of cinnamon, looked like cinnamon, was mostly cinnamon and sugar. Not 100% bunk, coped a bundle shot a few bags at once. It was so weak that even though I was desperate and had a huge habit I didn't even consider fucking with the rest of it. Eventually tossed them.

I had a rather large tolerance when the above bags were coped. 3 bricks a week of very good dope, used multiple times a day, always IV, 7 or so years of steady use, was shooting dillies before that.

I have coped in more than a few cities in the N. East and nothing compares to Holyoke dope.

Last edited:
Red Apple stamp
Pic of an apple on it
count 5/10
quality 0

These DID SHIT TO ME! absolutely nothing.... waste of $$
it smelled like dope. but it didn't mix brown, and didn't mix entirely.

^
I would imagine a 10/10 means the best YOU have ever had.

For example, the 1-10 pain scale is from no pain to the worst pain you personally have ever experienced.

Man, I miss dope.

Rate Dope like you rate Women

People CONSTANTLY over-rating their shit is what leads most people (myself included) to stop posting in this thread. People think it is a bad reflection on them if they dont post big scores for their dope. IMO, someone posting about whack stamps is just as important as posting about awesome stamps so you know to stay away from the crummy shit.

But to put things in perspective, think about rating dope the way you would rate a woman (or men for my lady dopsters like Lacey). So if Megan Fox or Jessica Alba are 10s, you don't come across a lot of 10s walking around in your neighborhood. The hottest chick in your area might be a 9 but most smokin hot chicks fall in the 7-8 range so rate your dope like that. The best dope you have EVER had might be a 9 but most of theBEST shit you get is a 7 or 8.

Now, average to above average girls that are attractive fall in the 4-5-6 range. Now THAT iS NOT BAD and you would definitely bang these girls, just like you'd definitely bang 4-5-6 dope.

Girls in the 2 or 3 range are below average and have some big flaws. Doesn't mean you wouldn't get with a 2 or 3 especially when there is nothing better available and you are hurtin. 2-3 dope is the same way, if you close your eyes and bang enough of it you can feel something.

Girls who are 1s get no love but they are still girls. Same with 1 dope. It sucks but there is a litle dope in it.

Stamp: X Men/purple
Graphic: Depends
Quantity: 5/10
Overall: average. Just pretty average. They are fine, though..I have found them reliable if you can't find much.

Stamp: Kiss my Ass/red
Graphic: A chick kissing an ass
Quantity: 5.5/10
Quality: 6/10
Overall: I found these to be packed well, had consistent quantity and were not a bad buy. Better than the x men, I thought.

Stamp: NEXT/green
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 5.5/10
Overall: I don't like the variation in quantity that comes with these. I have had batches that are fatter than hell but, again, not consistent. That doesn't fare well with me... I suppose they are an okay bet, but if you can snap up something more consistent, do it.

Stamp: House of Blues
Quantity: 6.5/10
Quality: 7/10
Overall: These are good-back in the burgh-there are rip off stamps to be found in the N side, so I've heard. Snap these bitches up and don't let anyone tax you... people are trying that shit, sell em 10 up--BS if you ask me. I don't buy from someone who sells me average dope at an okay price and as soon as they get something good they start hustling you.. dealers should be stoked on selling decent dope for decent prices. That's how you make money.

There are some Get High or Die Trying that still are floating around. Nothing from the original laced shipment I don't think. They are few and far between. I bought some about 6 weeks ago because I hardly believed it, from a reliable hookup who gets most of my business-- he was pretty mum on how he'd gotten them, but I was doing little flakes of these fuckers. Scary shit.

People CONSTANTLY over-rating their shit is what leads most people (myself included) to stop posting in this thread. People think it is a bad reflection on them if they dont post big scores for their dope. IMO, someone posting about whack stamps is just as important as posting about awesome stamps so you know to stay away from the crummy shit.

But to put things in perspective, think about rating dope the way you would rate a woman (or men for my lady dopsters like Lacey). So if Megan Fox or Jessica Alba are 10s, you don't come across a lot of 10s walking around in your neighborhood. The hottest chick in your area might be a 9 but most smokin hot chicks fall in the 7-8 range so rate your dope like that. The best dope you have EVER had might be a 9 but most of theBEST shit you get is a 7 or 8.

Now, average to above average girls that are attractive fall in the 4-5-6 range. Now THAT iS NOT BAD and you would definitely bang these girls, just like you'd definitely bang 4-5-6 dope.

Girls in the 2 or 3 range are below average and have some big flaws. Doesn't mean you wouldn't get with a 2 or 3 especially when there is nothing better available and you are hurtin. 2-3 dope is the same way, if you close your eyes and bang enough of it you can feel something.

Girls who are 1s get no love but they are still girls. Same with 1 dope. It sucks but there is a litle dope in it.

haha good post bro

^
I would imagine a 10/10 means the best YOU have ever had.

For example, the 1-10 pain scale is from no pain to the worst pain you personally have ever experienced.

Man, I miss dope.

No, A 10 aint the best you have ever had personally . a 10 is fucking fire ass dope that is objectively a 10. Not just some shit you think is great. You kno the site Pillreports? On there, you CANNOT rate a pill a 10, it aint even a option to fill out on the form, unless u used a testing kit and confirmed that it was high quality and high dose MDMA in the pill. if u try and rate it a 10, without fillin out the part that says you tested it, it wont even let ur review go thru.

i wish there was somethin like that we could use here, but there aint so we got to make do with our "ratings guidelines" instead. the closest we can get to havin solid rules for wat makes a 10 is that there is certain things that would make it qualify. If a bag dont have those things, then it cant be a 10. I dont care how good YOU think it is, or if its the best dope you ever had, ever...If u dont OD' or or at the VERY least, IMMEDIATELY fall out/nod the fuck out hard as fuck, right after shooting it (and shooting significantly less than ur normal dose) then it cant be a 10. Thats just one example of one of the rules to use when u rate bags...The rest of that info is in the post that says "Heroin Stamp Bag Ratings Guide" a page or so back. U can read exactly wat makes a bag qualify for each different number rating right in this thread, it aint some kind of mystery thats totally subjective and only relative to a individual person.

if it was like that , this thread would be a fuckin mess. the entire point of the ratings system is to try and have a semi objective guide that we can all agree on. its the exact OPPOSITE of "the best you have ever had personally" being a 10 and I guess watever you "think" is crappy would be a 1? Not at all yo...U got it backwards....we dont want people rating the stamps relative to their own opinion. if we did that, no one would ever be able to tell shit about any stamp becuz diff. people get diff. shit, so somebody who gets beat dope all the time is gonna get a fuckin 7 and rate it a goddamn 10 in your system becuz its the best shit they ever had.8( read the ratin system yo, I aint tryna be a dick to u or watever, but theres a clear-ass guide where ratings are explained mad thorough, so IDK why u saying shit like u "think" the ratins are based on this or that becuz u aint got to think...It says it right in the thread wat the ratings should b based on....U feel me?

Anyways, back to the stamps...Yall gonna have to bang some dope for me...Im on a break and will be for a lonng time. I almost VOP'ed cuz i got 2 dirtys since may on my probation, i almost got locked up when i went last week and they was just gonna keep me there til my vop hearing n i was like yo let me do IOP or somethin, please, gettin locked up aint gona help shit. So i can either be clean in jail or out here Ima take outside as my option...but that means i really n truly cant use no more for a while so Ill still be in here readin n keepin the thread in order yall just wont be hearing no more reviews from me :( *tear* lol

Last edited:
Megan Fox or Jessica Alba are 10s.

You know who else is a ten? Gisele Bundchen.

Stamp: Warner Bros. (red? I can't remember. It was a week ago.)
Graphic: The classic WB logo.
Quantity: 6/10
Color: Grey
Packing: Neat. Rigid bag, with the logo centered. Scotch taped.
Overall: Decent shit. Got it from an out of stater that brought it to me, claiming it was fire. It was OK, but by no means fire.

Stamp: Departure (Blue Text)
Graphic: None
Quanity: 7/10 pretty decentely sized bags good texture too
Quality: 8/10 deffintaly ... I shot two and even tho I havnet booted up in a while two gave me a crazy rush and I was high as fuck driving around with my buddy today almost too high so yeah pretty nice and my dealer said its supposed some of the best around right now
Packaging: Neat.. Nicely taped not wrinkled.. Although one of my bags in the 3rd bundle we got today was missing the stamp no biggy.

^ not for nothing but all the bags from jerz that i have seen u rate on here have been the beatest dope around at the time, i dont recall u ever posting any stamps that u got from here that was fire, ur from out of town of course u gonna get the beat dope...bk got some fat bags but they are not worth the extra IMO...it all depends on ur connect, u get small beat bags u gona be pissed but u get good size fat good quality bags for half the price of slightly fatter shit somewhere else, i know wat ima take

yo, Somebody IM me last night talkin about people in this thread dont like how I speak, and that s/he aint tryna tell me who it is becuz they think ima "take it personal" lol....

Since u signed off aim b4 i could reply on some 'secret messenger" shit , Ill just put this here cuz i kno u ll read it eventually. talkin bout "u pretending to talk like some corner dealer, they are like that cuz they live there but u just faking" and shit..Its funny u say that cuz it shows just how little u kno...Im from paterson dumbass...next time u on north 3rd tell me ill tell u the # of my old house and u can go decide if it passes ur ghetto test 8)

u dont kno shit about me but i kno at least 3 things about u....that #1, u a pussy, becuz u hit ppl up and wont tell ur real identity, and #2, u a judgemental dumbass and #3 u deluded , cuz for some reason u think i give a shit wat u think. U didnt hit me up talkin shit, u had a nice enough tone but the problem is u ignorant, and u got a attitude if u think u better than somebody else for how they are

If whoever hit me up was tellin the truth and not just pullin shit out his ass about "lots of people" agreeeing with him,well then i guess a lot of ppl can ignore my posts cuz i aint changin for nobody...deal with it , idk how it can bother somebody so much that they need to hit me up on aim about it