• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Exit 56,

yeah I agree about the Hot Sauce and Gucci, they have been around for a minute, and although they stick like hell, they are most def decent dope. The DOA I liked, thought it was a lil above avg.. And the Therapys I think your right, the quality did make up for the super low quanity, it was jus hard for me to say they was a lil above avg being so small lol.. But yeah most of my shit comes from Monmouth County, occasionally I will take the trip to the bricks if there is something really good out there, but as far as price I pay the same either way..

got it

MOONWALK
picture...mj face like all the other mj bags
quality... still 7-8/10... been like that since begining of june
size...6.5/10...def nice size bags
these bags have been the most reliable bags ive ever seen. always around and always good. and if they aint there the destruction or rat poison bags are the same shit and they would be. all 3 are the same and 1 of the 3 is always there.

Last edited:
Stamp: Four Horseman
Graphic: a horse
Count: 7/10 fat bags
Quality: 8.5/10 fucking fire dope
Color: beige
Packing: 4/10 sloppy
Overall: 8/10 I usually do a bundle in one line. Thank god my buddy warned me or I'd have overdosed. 3 bags had me feeling higher than I feel when I sniff a bundle of the average shit. This is some of the best dope I've ever gotten.

Bingo

Stamp: Bingo with a dollar bill pic
Quality: 6/10, not too bad, not super good but 2 had me feeling straight.
Quantity:4.8/10, some really small, some ok. Only one with bottom flap mostly full.
notes: I went to cop and was expecting to get Pelhams and after 45 min of driving around and getting to my point of no return amount of gas, where i just have enough to get home, i got these. First 2 dudes i talked to dicked around so i called my #3 man and he had these. They are ok, so im not too pissed for the amount of bullshit I went throught.

I got those vein killers twice, the first time was the summer/early fall of 08 and those were bomb. 2 had me comatose. The second time they were different shit, but still good. I left out probably 10-12 bags I couldnt remember at the time. I was kinda high when I made the list, which I wrote out on a piece of paper twice before I typed it out. That part took longer than changing all the colors. I'm glad I could help rekindle some old memories. Hopefully they were good memories. The ones I left out had memories for us too. I had just done my first 2 war zones on a street I chilled for a minute which I had done a thousand times before, but this time we got swarmed by city cops. Spent the night in county. Was not fun.

^^^ wtf are you talking about. this is a STAMP RATING THREAD not a rant thread - or a pcp thread - or a government/legal thread. and btw ur a paranoid schizophrenic or someshit. u need help.

*moves to lounge (or to hell)*

^^^
Holy shit. That post should've ended after "depends".

TURBO

Quantity: 3/10
Quality: 3/10

Not particularly good. A lot of cut. 6 feels like 3.

damn skabbo - shoulda posted first. i wouldve told ya. i JUST got bak from grabbin. was gonna go get that turbo but i remember my one boy mentionin to me that he cudnt stand it and it was garbage, so i calld him on the way down nd he confirmed it was trash so i jumped in his whip and went to cop wit him instead grabbed some g-force. supposed to be good. i have high hopes. powder looks a little tanner than usual but at least i kno it will definately be better than that turbo shit ass. lol. will have a full report soon with others such as 7up, Louie XIII, Murder Rate etc.

Stamp: LION
Graphic: a lion logo that you'd see on a polo shirt
Count: 5/10
Quality: 7/10 it's pretty fucking good shit!
Color: beige
Packing: 6/10 packed neatly, but the stamp is blurry
Overall: 7/10 half my usual dose got me to my normal spot. Can't bitch about that!

unapproved wat ever the fuck that giant rambling piece of shit post about "snoopy pcp" was...8(

damn skabbo - shoulda posted first. i wouldve told ya. i JUST got bak from grabbin. was gonna go get that turbo but i remember my one boy mentionin to me that he cudnt stand it and it was garbage, so i calld him on the way down nd he confirmed it was trash so i jumped in his whip and went to cop wit him instead grabbed some g-force. supposed to be good. i have high hopes. powder looks a little tanner than usual but at least i kno it will definately be better than that turbo shit ass. lol. will have a full report soon with others such as 7up, Louie XIII, Murder Rate etc.

I had g-force about a month ago and it was fucking fire.

Stamp: RUSH
Graphic: just RUSH in capital letters all down the side of the bag
Count: 1/10 I guess if it has some dope in it I gotta give it a 1
Quality: ? not enough dope in the bundle to tell
Color: dark beige
Packing: 3/10 sloppy, looks retaped.
Overall: stay away

Pittsburgh area

Stamp: First Lady/purple
Graphic: Naked chick with her legs spread open
Quantity: 5/10
Quality: 6/10
Overall: Pretty average. Packed well and quantity was consistent.

Stamp: RUSH/black, other colors
Graphic: none
Quantity: There are 2 of these going around. One kind is retaped, with shiny cheap tape. They are crap and have practically nothing in them ^^. The ones that are proper actually got a decent amount of dope in them. 6.5/10
Overall: People are getting ripped off with the retaped versions of these bags...it happened to me once and I was pissed. If you come across these, check the packing--the legit ones are packed neatly, and the retaped ones are real obviously sloppy, stay away from those.

Stamp: Secret Window/purple
Graphic: A window, kind of hard to tell what it is on some of them
Quantity: 5.5/10
Overall: Pretty sure this is the same dope as in the First Lady bags, got em from the same dude. They are fine, get the job done. Some of the stamps are blurry but most of them are packed pretty well.

Stamp: None
Graphic: Paper is white and printed with red and blue stars.
Quantity: 6.5/10
Quality: 7/10
Overall: Man I like these. Really consistent, mixes up well, packed realllly well.

Stamp: DOA/red/black
Graphic: Grenade/bomb
Quantity: Varied a lot. I got one batch that were thick as hell, and some that were on the skinnier side too. To me on the quantity front that's bad business if shit isn't consistent but none were seriously skimped. 5/10
Quality: 5/10
Overall: Packed kind of sloppily. Not consistent but then again, better than some of the crap that's out there. I wouldn't get these first as I've seen a good amount of variation in what you get.

Stamp: Hot Sauce
Graphic: Pepper or none at all
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 5.5/10
Overall: Ya this shit sticks but it's still not too bad. Not good if you're trying to rush and get high in the car or something because you'll end up with a bunch of fat scrapes. ^^ think this is the same dope as was in the Gucci bags from Newark.

Stamp: The King/red
Graphic: Crown
Quantity: 6/10
Overall: Packed pretty neatly, a little above average. They are consistently packed from person to person. I've found these to be a good bet.

Stamp: PRESIDENT/black text, light blue stamp bag
Graphic: None
Quantity: 8/10
Quality: 7/10
Overall: I fucking love these. Shit is all nice and fluffy, cut properly, absolutely huge, packed perfectly. These are up on par with the Star Legends. Grab these up. They come in waves around here and get snapped up quick because everbody knows they're fuckin with fire.

Stamp: Ice Cream
Graphic: None or ice cream cone:
Quantity: 34/10
Quality: 2/10
Overall: stay away from this crap. Skimped bags with some super weak shit inside. Packed sloppy, total garbage.

I haven't seen much posted on these:
Stamp: Get High or Die Trying, many colors: red/black
Graphic: None
There are 2 types of these. One type is garbage with this stamp ripped off from the ones that aren't nothing to fuck with. The legit ones are not to be taken lightly. I have a fat habit and thought I could fuck with these a little bit and did a few. I woke up in a bathtub Narcan'ed and blue. BE CAREFUL with these. Really, not many are even around anymore that are legit--the police seized most of the fentanyl-laced dope that was killing people that was in the original ones. You're likely to get beat or dead.
We've had over a hundred hospitalized overdoses in the northeastern/midwest area because of this dope. And overdose deaths as well.
Rate it a ten if you want, it sure is a ten for strength. You can go seek this shit out because it sure is exciting to hear about some superhuman strength dope... But be careful. It's not normal, the strength varies quite crazily from bag to bag because of the tiny increments that fentanyl is measured in.
For those of yall that don't know-- Narcan, which reverses opiate overdose, is available for free at many needle exchanges. Without it I would be dead. It's a really good thing to have around when you are trying new shit, because really- you never know.

Last edited:
Sin, one of my back ups has had the Gucci for a while now, and also a red stamp called Hot Sauce, both of them have the same dope in them.. Its crazy how sticky they are, if you go to pour 'em out like nothing comes out, maybe a spec, you have to sit some place and literally scrape the shit out of each bag. Its a pain in the ass, an even bigger pain if your in the car or someplace like that where its not easy to scrape. What do you think is the cause of it? I mean I know during the summer the humidity makes dope stick a lil, but these stick alot, almost as if they got wet, but thats not the case.. Has any1 else came across these? I mean, if you take the time and scrape each one, shit is def decent shit, just like I said its a pain in the ass.

They're not bad if you do a thorough scrapee. But it's not like the dope is so good you don't mind scrapin. It's average shit.

Overall: 8/10 I usually do a bundle in one line. Thank god my buddy warned me or I'd have overdosed. 3 bags had me feeling higher than I feel when I sniff a bundle of the average shit. This is some of the best dope I've ever gotten.

Damn a wole bundle in one line? I guess that's a pretty huge fucking line! I always thought it was bad to do so much at one time though? Since obviously not all of the dope going up your nose is going to be able to get absorbed through your mucus membranes and will just go to waste down your troat and into your stomache...

I'm wondering why you havnt switched over to IVing if it takes you so much to get high from sniffing?

Damn a wole bundle in one line? I guess that's a pretty huge fucking line! I always thought it was bad to do so much at one time though? Since obviously not all of the dope going up your nose is going to be able to get absorbed through your mucus membranes and will just go to waste down your troat and into your stomache...

I'm wondering why you havnt switched over to IVing if it takes you so much to get high from sniffing?

I don't want to inject dope. It's a line i don't want to cross. IVing is a whole new world. It seems to make this nightmare that much worse and where I'm at now is bad enough for me. As far as doing the whole bundle in one shot it actually works well. Honestly, I feel like I get higher if I do the whole thing at once rather than if I do 5 then wait ten minutes and do 5 more. There is something about ripping that whole bundle at once that does the trick.

They're not bad if you do a thorough scrapee. But it's not like the dope is so good you don't mind scrapin. It's average shit.

So because its only "average" shit, it aint worth scrapin? lol

STAMP NAME: GROUPIE LOVE

COLOR: GREEN

GRAPHIC: NONE

QUANITY: 6

QUALITY: 3

OTHER: Sucks.. Pretty weak, only good if your sick and cannot find absoloutly anything else.. It takes damn near two of these to equal one avg bag. Def not the same as the Groupie Love I had a couple weeks ago, obviously this is a new batch!

Last edited:
i think he just meant its only average shit, and therefore the scrape is nothing special, and still a pain in the ass.

Sin - I was thinking the same thing about ripping a bun in one line though. i feel like a lot will end up not getting absorbed by your nasal membranes and instead go down your throat or something. i would think it'd be better to at least cut like four lines and just do like, left nost, right nost, left, right, every thirty seconds or minute or something, not necessarily spacing it out ten mins. i understand the thrill of the ginormous line though and obviously bottom line: whatever works for you is prob best method for you.

Michael jacksons!

COPPED THESE IN THE BURGH.
stamp-MICHAEL JACKSON WITH HIS PIC IN RED INK.
quality-6/10 A LITTLE BIT ABOVE AVERAGE SHIT.:)
quantity-4/10 MOST OF THEM WERE PRETTY SMALL.:X
note- these are alright bags just nothing special, they prob be a lot better if they were bigger.

Last edited: