• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

i didnt but one of my peoples did, those red MJ bags a month or so back was all over 100mgs each

House Of blues

Stamp nameHouse Of blues
Quality: 8/10 Same quality as last batch, had me feelin pretttttty, prettttty gooood! =D
Quantity:8/10 All nice sized, most of bottom flap full. 2 had bottom and next flap up full=D
notes: get these if you can find em for sure. The bags are a bit larger than regular glassine bags so they hold more than normal ones. So a fat one of these has 1 1/2 to 2 nice sized bags worth of dope in em. I was so pissed when my dude ran out in one day. Im going to try to get more of em after work in 3 hrs so im gonna be jacked if they're gone already. Although he got them pelhams and offered me more of those for the same amount of money since the blues are better and in demand, even tho the pelhams are pretty good. Stay safe, get them blues if you can and keep your stick on the ice.;)

Stamp: Gucci
Graphic: none
Count: 2/10 if you scraped them you got a tiny pile
Quality: 7/10 i had significantly less than normal and got just as high, so that was good.
Color: tanish/white
Packing: 3/10 sloppy with all the dope melted to the side.
Overall: 3/10 high quality can't make up for piss poor packing and low count quantity.

Stamp: #1 WAY TO GO
Graphic: it looks like #1 but one is a bubble letter with way to go written inside the 1
Count: 4/10 a little smaller than average
Quality: 7/10 good ass dope, I'm glad I copped 3 bundles
Color: tanish/beige, and if you don't give the bag a flick it'll come out as one big flake
Packing: 10/10, easy to open, flat bags, folded perfectly. The stamp is dark and clear. These are obviously fresh bags!
Overall: 7/10 Fire in the hole mo'fuckas! Fire in my nose! Great shit lol!

Last edited:
pgh

How would u compare them to everythimg else?

Saw these bags reviewed on here and from what I read I thought wow, I'd better stay away from those fuckers. But, I was pleasantly surprised when I got a bundle this morning.

Stamp: GI Joe
Graphic: *GI JOE*
Count: 5/10
Quality: 5.5/10
Color: beige
Packing: 4/10
overal: 5/10 pretty good shit. I ripped my usual 10 bag blitzer and I was feelin good.

pgh

Hoow would u compare the house of blues to everything else thats been goin around here(black hearts, first lady, gorilla, coca cola)
Stamp nameHouse Of blues
Quality: 8/10 Same quality as last batch, had me feelin pretttttty, prettttty gooood! =D
Quantity:8/10 All nice sized, most of bottom flap full. 2 had bottom and next flap up full=D
notes: get these if you can find em for sure. The bags are a bit larger than regular glassine bags so they hold more than normal ones. So a fat one of these has 1 1/2 to 2 nice sized bags worth of dope in em. I was so pissed when my dude ran out in one day. Im going to try to get more of em after work in 3 hrs so im gonna be jacked if they're gone already. Although he got them pelhams and offered me more of those for the same amount of money since the blues are better and in demand, even tho the pelhams are pretty good. Stay safe, get them blues if you can and keep your stick on the ice.;)

murder rate 99.9%
quality...4/10
quantity...5-6/10
pretty beat but got me off e... just wish i didnt get as many as i did but oh well.

How would u compare them to everythimg else?

I dunno man. I mean, I haven't done everything that has popped up in the thread. But, in comparison to all the shit I have done, Iwould say they were on the pretty average leaning more towards above average than below average.

Stamp: BIG 10
Graphic: noNE
Count: 4/10
Quality: 5/10 good diesel
Color: tanish/beige
Packing: 5/10 normal packing job
Overall: 5/10 more middle-of-the-pack regs with a frugal bag packer.

City or state stamp was copped in: Pittsburgh
Stamp name:
Stamp Color/Graphic: Black bag with all-over black and gold hearts pattern (must be for the Steelers ;))
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Perhaps a real light shade of brown
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: very neatly packed, very excellent bag quality too
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6 - these bags weren't amazingly packed or anything, but it was an amount that I was satisfied with
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 9 - these bags are some of the best I've had in the 10 months I've been using
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc):

Stamp has been around before; it was quality then, and nothing has changed.
I wouldnt go that far, yes they were ALRIGHT. But theres better dope in Pittsburgh. Im talking about those House of Blues<3. Those were probably a good 7 or 8 in quality. Same with the A+. Been seeing alot of good in Pittsburgh recently. The one thing about those Black and Golds was the packaging, those were some seriously sweet looking bags hahahaha.

The one thing about those Black and Golds was the packaging, those were some seriously sweet looking bags hahahaha.

i always thought the red white and blue star bags looked better. %) those and the black and gold hearts were the only time i ever saw bags like that

My list of wasted money

How would u compare the house of blues to everything else that's been going around here(black hearts, first lady, gorilla, coca cola)

definitely better than the hearts, don't know about the others. I got offered to buy the first ladys and was about to walk out the door to go cop em and he called me back and told me he just sold the last of them. As for the coca cola and gorilla bags I've never seem them or known anyone who had them. Its weird that even tho we are in the same city and probably even cop in the same neighborhoods, hell even probably the same streets, we get different shit. Even weirder is that half of the guys I meet have only one or two degrees of separation between them. ( They are friends, cousins, brothers, or friends of cousins, brothers or friends of a brother whos cousin slings....) So most of my dudes get the same stuff within a few days/weeks of each other and even the dudes i meet that aren't friends or relatives of the other dudes still get the same stuff. Like one or two people up the dope totem pole get there stuff from the same source. Its weird. But in the last few weeks this is a list of what we have copped in order of best to worst:
8/10 Stamps:
House of Blues:)
A+
Departure
Adoration
Vein Killers:)
Confidentials:)
7/10 Stamps:
Pelham 123:\
Secret Windows%)
Mr. Morphine
Fedex
Black and Gold Hearts
Afghanistan
Hangovers
Food
WD-40
Good Dope
Wonderfuls
6/10 Stamps:
Got To Have It
Hennessy
24 HRS
Jackson 5ive
Swine Flu
Death wishes
Knockouts
5/10 Stamps:
Star Tracks , not Star Treks
Ebola
DKNY
Gucci
4/10 Stamps:
Target:|
1/10 Stamps:
Top Secret:(
Good To Go:eek:
0/10 Stamps:
Second To None:X
Asshole:X
Gucci:X (The green guccis I got were strait coke, which would have been cool if I was a cokehead and wasn't sick as fuck when I got them)

Well thats a list of what I can remember getting in pburgh in the last 2 months. There were others but I smoke too much pot to recall all of them. Sory for the novel, but sometimes I like to rant. Hope this helps answer your question. The bags are ranked in the 7/10 or 8/10 list, so house of blues are the best, A+ next best and so forth, at least in my opinion. Keep your stick on the ice.

jancra u just brought back so many memories lol I love pittsburgh...You go to the steelers pregame thing at the point? Im sitting here watchin it on tv black eyed peas just played haha I LOVE THIS CITY...what you think bout the G20 summit lol the whole fucking city gonna be shut down. Anyways sounds like u go to the NSIDE. Those vein killers were last summer though dude i remember them my boy oded on them, first time i seen someone OD. And tell me about those Gucci's man dude said he had 808's(dont know if you ever had those but i was getting them unsealed, bags werent even taped, my dude was baggin them himself, those were also last summer.FIRE!!!), anyways drove all the way out to Wilkinsburg cause dude said he still had 808's and got served GUCCI's. I was fucking pissed...Sorry bout the rant but that brought back so many memories...
House of Blues- 8
A+- 8
Black and Golds- 5
Foods- 4
Presidents- (Wierd fucking cut almost looked like sand but somehow gave u a fucking bomb ass rush) 6-7
Got To Have It- 4-5
BTW u must be rocked right now cause thats the only way i'd take the time to change all the colors and write that post hahahha...

Black n gold!

Fuckin eh xxmorphinexx, soon as he mentioned veinkillers it brought back mad memories buddy. Sittin here watchin the pregame too, time for revenge, no one steps on our terrible towel and gets away wit it ha. Glad to see you back on postin buddy.

ps. ya those presidents definitely looked liked someone scooped up a wad of sand and threw it in a bag, but the rush was so sick, pins n needles like a mother fucker.

8o8o

copped at: silk city
Stamp:B-52
Graphics: b52 bomber
Quality: 4.5/10
Quantity: 5.5/10
Color of Dope: whiter
Note: kinda confused. my guy was tellin folks everyone wanted these. i had high expectations. it kinda stopped there. bags were taped and sealed sloppy as fuck. i thought they would at least be on par with the murder rates. no dice.

last i took suboxone was friday. should be enough time right? i thought someone posted sometimes bags are better sniffin over spike'n and vice versa. maybe that is whats goin on here. be good ya'll. stay safe.

Stamp: Gucci
Graphic: none
Count: 2/10 if you scraped them you got a tiny pile
Quality: 7/10 i had significantly less than normal and got just as high, so that was good.
Color: tanish/white
Packing: 3/10 sloppy with all the dope melted to the side.
Overall: 3/10 high quality can't make up for piss poor packing and low count quantity.

Stamp: #1 WAY TO GO
Graphic: it looks like #1 but one is a bubble letter with way to go written inside the 1
Count: 4/10 a little smaller than average
Quality: 7/10 good ass dope, I'm glad I copped 3 bundles
Color: tanish/beige, and if you don't give the bag a flick it'll come out as one big flake
Packing: 10/10, easy to open, flat bags, folded perfectly. The stamp is dark and clear. These are obviously fresh bags!
Overall: 7/10 Fire in the hole mo'fuckas! Fire in my nose! Great shit lol!

Sin, one of my back ups has had the Gucci for a while now, and also a red stamp called Hot Sauce, both of them have the same dope in them.. Its crazy how sticky they are, if you go to pour 'em out like nothing comes out, maybe a spec, you have to sit some place and literally scrape the shit out of each bag. Its a pain in the ass, an even bigger pain if your in the car or someplace like that where its not easy to scrape. What do you think is the cause of it? I mean I know during the summer the humidity makes dope stick a lil, but these stick alot, almost as if they got wet, but thats not the case.. Has any1 else came across these? I mean, if you take the time and scrape each one, shit is def decent shit, just like I said its a pain in the ass.

Stamp name: Therapy

color: Red

graphic: None

quanity: 2-3

quality: 7

other: Bags were extremely small, the shit in the bags was very good. All in all, shit was not bad at all, the quality almost made up for the quanity.

____________________________--

stamp name: D o a

color: Red

graphic: The o is a grenade

quanity: 6

quality: 7

other: I liked this shit, def not fire, but def above avg!

I have a quick question.. Usually dope is in either the smaller bags, or the more wider bigger ones. Some1 was telling me that the little ones used to be used for nicks, and the bigger for dimes. Is there any truth to that? I never noticed shit being better or not better based on the bag (except the flimsy bags which isn't what I am talking about)..

Addictanon -

first off, i think ive rated them both before, or atleast mentioned it, but ive had those Gucci's and the Hot Sauce, with that same sticky ass dope in it. you pour out a quarter of the bag and scrape the rest. the dealers tell you its humidity but obviously its not cause they were so much stickier than anything ive ever seen. i have NO IDEA what the hell would make them so sticky but id love to know. i was getting one of those two stamps for a good couple weeks a while back, maybe a month or two, out of newark. anyway, the most surprising part of it all was that they actually werent bad. they were still average decent bags in my opinion.

I think ive had those same Therapys too. the bags all looked pretty small but the quality made up for it completely, i thought they were above average even given the size. I got the DOA's this past week a few times, but that was more local, not out of newark. I think i rated them a 5.5, wouldnt be surprised if it was the same shit. they were pretty good, no fire but decent, maybe above average.

i cant believe the Gucci's and Hot Sauce are still around. I love that I've gotten so much of the same dope as you, not even necessarily out of the same spots cause mine were from atleast 2-3 different people. small world..