Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Stamp: BATMAN
Graphic: the classic Batman logo
Count: 6/10
Quality: 7/10
Color: tan/beige (about the same color as the dirt in a baseball diamond)
Packing: 4/10 a little sloppy, and the stamp was dark but not very neat. It was easily legible however
Overall: 7/10 This is some fire diesel! I did 9 bags, which isn't a lot for myself and was pretty high for a good hour. Then I caught a nasty, "gotta leave class and go sleep in my car" kinda nod. It burned like a motherfucker when I sniffed it. My eyes were watering, and my throat was burning, but I was fine after a few minutes. This shit is nasty on the nose. It got me nice and fucked up though.

Black and gold hearts

stamp-none the bag is all black with gold hearts on it. Kinda like tissue paper material.
quality-6/10 above average. Pretty pretty good.
quantity-6/10 overall nice size, didn't get any real small ones.
note- white and flaky d. Mixes well.

Got these before like winter time, there back around in the burgh. You won't be disappointed copping these bags.:\

next

Next:\
STAMP-NONE JUST NEXT IN GREEN
QUALITY-5/10 average nothing special just did the job.
QUANTITY-6/10 nice size deff not over the flap though.
NOTE- Copped these in the burgh yesterday. had copped these before a couple months ago. white and flaky powder, mixes up to a light color.

heard black and gold bags were ok if u shoot but if u snort it its not that great

ya that sounds right, cuz i shoot and i liked them and my tolerance is horrible so they got to be good for me to feel it. and my boyfriend snorts and he wasnt too crazy about them. and its always the other way around.

i had next in paterson and while they was good they mixed up very dark IMO wonder if it was the same shit that yall got imported from jerz, alot of times yall got your own shit but i notice that many times a month or two after we get a stamp i see pburg cats posting abot it

hey folks. i will start this by saying i sniff and just took some time off to get my tolerance down. that considered i will approach this with lacey's new guidelines in mind. most of these have been rated already. i copped these in paterson. i notice my body does not respond well to the orange/tan D. the more i do of it i just get queasy where more of the whiter stuff gets me nodding with a strong euphoria. i think there is an adulterant in the orange looking D that works against my high.

Stamp: G.I. JOE
Graphics: just lettering
Quality: 3/10
Quantity: 3/10
Color of Dope: tan
Note: garbage

Stamp: SOUR DIESEL
Graphics: lettering
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 6.5/10
Color of Dope: beige/tan
Note: my rating on this might be off because i did it after a run of 3 different stamps in the same day (aviator,scorpion,gorilla). by the time i got to this stamp i had a headache.

Stamp: scorpion
Graphics: a scorpion
Quantity: 7/10
Color of Dope: tan
Note: did a scorpion and an aviator and felt back to baseline after an hour. don't think this one had legs.

Stamp: GFORCE
Graphics: lettered logo
Quantity: 6/10
Color of Dope: beige
Note: my boy who also sniffs really liked these. i woke up and did two bags and had that headache and uneasy feeling that does not shake loose. maybe it's me.

Stamp: aviator
Graphics: cropduster
Quantity: 5/10
Color of Dope: light beige
Note: did a scorpion and an aviator and felt back to baseline after an hour. don't think this one had legs.

Stamp: dr pepper
Graphics: words
Quantity: 3/10
Color of Dope: beige
Note: stuck to the bag like a mother.

Stamp: MURDER RATE 99.9%
Graphics: just letters
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 7/10
Color of Dope: whiter
Note: did these later in the day after the gforce. much cleaner to me which adds points to quality. did not have that headache and queasiness. just a nice euphoric nod.

also copped an assortment of bags from some junkie by accident. included an empty MAMBO KING stamp and some of what looks like chalk or sheet rock in the lime green NEXT bags with some other stamps thrown in there that i do not recall. but irrelevant.

i just copped b52 bags that i hear are decent. will report back when i give em a go. be safe people.

Last edited:
Philadelphia, PA

Devil's Church
Quantity: 7.5/10
Quality: 9.5/10
Possibly the best bags I've ever gotten in my life. On my way to grab more lol. My dude threw me 2 when I hopped in his car like u got a choice, this or ur regular. I did em right quick and got a rush off 2 fuckin bags. This shit is straight fire people, and fat bags (esp for Philly).

Coyote
Quantity: 7.5/10
Quality: 9/10
My boy told me he had just copped some fire, I said no, no, I just copped fire. So we traded 3 bags and he was right, it was amazing. But we both agreed the Devil's Church was bétter. Philly is fuckin heatin up as the weather's coolin down. Jersey we on ya fuckin heels watch urself.

Red Thumbs up bags are everywhere in Brunswick. Right now, they're probably the best around along with Red BATMAN.

Stamp name: Ecstacy
Graphic: yes but cant really tell what it is
Quantity: was in the bigger type of stamp bags, but not packed or anything and diidnt seem much bigger than regulars. 5.0/10 average
Quality: 5.0/10 average to a lil above average, got a little rush and it def made me unsick and high but for a short time.

Average philly stuff it'll def have u feeling good and get u well.

Just a little head ups to my Phillyheads, everytime I go down (which is rare as I only use maybe 1 or 2 times a month now) there are mad cops around all the spots nowadays. All of my regular spots were closed and I was just walking around hoping theyd open back up when I pass 2 undercover cops chillen in an SUV watching some guys cop dope and about to bust them. So as I passed they called me over to them and pretty much told me they would pay me to rat out dealers in the area if I knew of any and gave me his number... so watch out guys there's mad cops n narcs around the good spots now. Thankfully I ran into a dude that showed me a new spot where I found these ecstacy bags, which were okay.

pelham 123

PELHAM 123=D
JUST COPPED THESE IN THE BURGH.
stamp-none just pelham 123 in red ink.
quality-7/10 REALLY GOOD BAGS, DEFINITELY A LITTLE ABOVE AVERAGE.
quantity-7/1O ALL PRETTY NICE SIZED, COUPLE WERE FULL, NONE REALLY OVER THE FLAP FULL BUT NO REAL SHITTY ONES ALSO.
other- WHITE/TANISH AND FLAKY. MIXES TO LIKE A CREAMY BROWN COLOR.

what did u like better first lady or gorilla?

the GORILLA bags were definitely better. I just got a great batch yest and the day before so grab them if you can!! Just make sure its in the pink/purple/black two tone stamp and the wider bags! Be safe!!!

Poor Pelham 123

heard the pelham 123 were garbage

We got the pelham 123's yesterday and today from two different, unrelated dudes and they were both the same and pretty nice. I stand by my girls ranking, and usually I think something is better than what she ranks it. Im sorry that you disagree and you are entitled to your opinion, but we like them. Luckily my dude has house of blues again so im gonna go get some of those hopefully. You can get them at corner of........... sorry, cant say. You all thought I was gonna say it, but I know the rules. Keep your stick on the ice. =D

pittsburgh

Southside of the burgh...

confidential-6
wonderful-5
gucci-5 fat bags tho

Thank you lacey for puttin up that ratin system- every godamn person who posts here ought to print that shit (includin myself) and have it in hand when ratin shit- cause i myself have been way over-rating shit and lacey's set of numbers gives a concrete reference point for all no matter where they cop

Saw these bags reviewed on here and from what I read I thought wow, I'd better stay away from those fuckers. But, I was pleasantly surprised when I got a bundle this morning.

Stamp: GI Joe
Graphic: *GI JOE*
Count: 5/10
Quality: 5.5/10
Color: beige
Packing: 4/10
overal: 5/10 pretty good shit. I ripped my usual 10 bag blitzer and I was feelin good.

Check it out yall your new rating system made official

RATING SYSTEM FOR JUDGING QUALITY OF STAMP BAGS

0 - fake, not even dope, inactive powder, 100% garbage, throw it away

1 - garbage, stay away, its dope but barely a speck of it in each bag. not worth the 1/360000th of a cent worth of ink its stamped with. not even worth it for $1 a bag when youre feening and dopesick

2 - weak ass , waste of time bullshit dope. has dope in it but hardly anything worth a shit. better off being sick than copping this

3 - shitty quality, not worth your time or money, but if you do shitloads of it you will at least not feel completely sick. this some last resort dope, only worth it if its mad cheap and you are completely desperate and dopesick and NEED just ANYTHING that might be dope in you.

4 - below average dope that you would avoid in general, but if you sick and/or the price is low you can work with it. Will keep you from being sick and you might even catch a semi-decent high if you use more than your usual dose to get "there." Not terrible shit, just weak but can get the job done if it really has to.

5 - Average, GOOD, solid, decent dope. Does its work, will take care of you and do wat its supposed to do, cant complain about it. wont go above n beyond, but does the shit it should. Nothin special, not worth seekin out, but gets you to where you want to be at from using a reasonable amount. its "old faithful", reliable shit, totally middle of the road average standard that we use to judge other dope against to decide if its better or worse.

6 - Satisfying, above average, good ol quality dope that does you better than "OK". Nothin unusual or great, but its dope that youd be happy to get, knowing that you would not feel sick and could get a nice nod going with it. 6 is a totally respectable rating, its good solid and a lil kick above average.

7 - A definate good bag. Shit that you can use less than your usual dose of, gives a good rush and a good high with legs that will keep you happy all night long, a bag that nobody would complain about. Borderline on the low end of "fire" and worth looking for if there aint no known real fire in your area.

8 - All around grade-A fire shit, it does its job and then some. very satisfying, over all great value for your money, worth stocking up on, a bag you would tell others to look for and grab if they can, gives a great rush and nod and is nice and strong, hits hard and no complaints.

- Stupid good, ridiculous dope. shit you would want to be careful with and use a good amount less than your usual dose of. No one who has had it can argue that its anything but certified, street approved, official fire. This is the dope that every junkie is hoping to get their hands on, a straight up bomb that got people OD'ing off it from using half their normal amount, and hits your brain like a mack truck pullin a trailer full of bricks at 80mph.

10 - sometimes shit accidentally made it into the brick without getting cut hardly at all and dope and ends up in a stamp bag with purity levels in the 80s or 90s. That would be a 10. it sounds crazy but it happens. Anyways, if you get this, you dont "think" its a 10 you KNOW its a 10 becuz you did it and ended up in the ER from a fraction of wat u would normally use. Shit that is so good its dangerous. Not fire, just straight death bags lol. dope that aint even really that fun becuz its so sketchy to use without almost dying. so If you didnt boot up 1/4th of your usual shot and fall the fuck out, dont tell me you got no 10, u feel me?

-Note about the 10 Rating- Of course 10 dope is out there for sure, and in plenty quantities.. but .it is the shit u buy "raw" ...the only reason that we dont count that is becuz it aint a stamp so it dont belong in the thread. we aint sayin nobody can get dope this good period, just that it aint common to get it this good in a bag and if you do its usually a accident of the cutting workers or someone who dont kno wat they doing.

and just cuz it do happen dont mean that its somethin that is easy to find or that happens by anything but luck for the most part. It aint some Pepsi-cap, "a winner every day" type shit. so dont start thinkin everytime you get some real good bags, oh i wonder if this could be a 10, maybe its one of those super purity bags or watever. cuz it wasnt and u just gettin imaginative on that shit. stick to the 0-9's and its all good....

that should clear it up I just re posted it so it would be on this page and re format it a little edit it some. Now if we all agree on it (and if u dont let me kno wat ud change) that can be the official guide...I just made it more official and wanted to put it somewhere noticeable that new posters will see right away since it was a few pgs back. maybe we will put this on the first page or as a seperate thread for ppl to read b4 postin in here..wat do yall think, the best way to get as many ppl as possible to read how to rate the bags so that we is all on the same level and reviewing from that spot instead of everyone bein on some different shit that is in their head and means somethin totally different to the next poster.

anyways, post away yall, hopefully Ill b able to re join the revieiwing soon...

Last edited:
Hey, copped some more DOA today. Same shit i think, these bags may have been a litttle bit nicer though.

lacey - id definitely cop some 1s or 2s for $1 or $2 if i was dope sick!
the worst I ever had was Bentley bags, im totally guessing but id say the shit was about 5% pure - a bundle was probably 1-2 legit bags At Most. but still, for a tenth of the price (unfortunately i paid full price), come on now. I think i rated those a 1 or 2. I think thats about as bad of dope as you can buy without being totally fake.

-Has anyone ever weighed their bags before? I started a new thread in 'Other Drugs' and i'd love to hear about it if you have.

Last edited: