• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Small timer might have gotten a good deal on a shit load of Beat It's. Poured them out, cut them up, and filled them back up. Then with the extra they have, they filled up some empty bags, taped and stamped. It's that simple folks.

Well yeah people all over step on bags or copy it stamp names or many possibilities.

however I am just giving another outlook on the situation so people don't get a misunderstanding.

while someone rated beat its as a 5.5 recently. I completely disagree.
I would rate what I have had tonight (beat it) a 7-8.

So I want to let people know its not just bad out there that it was/is a good stamp and it still is around.

Well Blind, whats your tolerance. Cause its all per person i guess. Your 7-8 Could be someone elses 4-5 thats all i was saying...

i had the beat its and i agree that they was good but i feel like my tolerance is getting too high becuz i rated them good for a while but the latest times i have got them it just did not do the same thing for me anymore, i am tired of doin 6-7 bag shots and then booting 2-3 more a few minutes later cuz it wasnt a good enough rush but i didnt want to mess around with 10 bag shots and fall out. straight up I been fuckin wit some of this non street copped (well, not by me at least...u kno the drill, cop, return to non ghetto, resell bags for twice as much) but u kno wat the bags are huge as fuck, like no joke larger than 2 average paterson bags, and good ass quality. I got a super clean, hard, stumblin, trppin over my feet rush from bootn 3 bags of this Gatorade shit from the BX and was like damn. and i was doin 6, 7 of the beat its and not getting to that spot pretty much. and i dont get no high off no 3 bags it was just that the gatorade was that good and i am the first one to be skeptical of non jersey dope so trust me when i say this dope was the truth becuz i was mad suprised and very satisfied.
So its ALMOST worth it becuz doing 1 of them is like doin 2.5 of some michael jackson in red for example, so the price still aint justified but then again u aint copping and all that so while i would not do it every day once in a while its a good look. I still perfer jersey diesel all day and when its fire its fire but im just sayin if its average or my tolerance is startin to go bananas on me then i switch it up u feel me? Becuz I would not put those beat its at a 7 or 8 nemore then again i aint got them in the past few weeks but when i did they was like the same stamp and idk the edge just wore off IMO. Not bag bags at all just me personally they stopped giving me a rush after doin them for a while.

NO WAY IN HELL Beat Its are a 7-8. u are out of your mind. And no my dude aint small time and no he aint re step on my shit. i copped it in sealed brick; and they are at a 5.5 at BEST. takes way to much to get good on em and they aint that big. They were a hard 6.5 wen the first hit the scene, fell off to garbage, and now are back wit decent 5.5 shit. i been gettin em since Jacko died too - just like all the shits that came out bout dude - just like the thrillers i copped last night; which also fell off. sry yo i bang hella bags on a daily; i kno my diesel. thats all there is to it. pz.

Blindtruth in general I have agreed with u and jarrett with some of the bags u have reviewed i did not think u was on point but this time i do have to agree w/jarrett I aint tryna take sides or say one person is right or wrong. And BT I kno that u got a good size habit aswell and aint no bundle a day user, so i aint sayin ur opinion is wrong or that u dont kno wat u talkn about cuz u clearly do but in this case i would have to say i think u are rating them too high. I dont even use dope no more than once or twice a week for the most part since i see my PO once a week usually. If i get 2 weeks inbetween then yae i use for a wk straight then clean up or w/ever but all im saying is i aint even a everyday user no more and at the LEAST I would use 15 bags in 8 hours or so but usually around 25 just to get a good feeling that lasts thru the whole night. I dont want to think about where i would be at if i was still on that daily regular grind Id be bootn a brick a day easy. But the point of me sayin that is that i would say that If i have to do more than a 5 bag shot, then it aint that good, and i could not get off using only 5 bags of Beat It's.

My standard size shot would be 7 bags of some 5 or 6 rated shit...If I can get a GOOD rush and nod off 5 bags then I consider dope to be worthy of a rating in the 7 area...If i can feel good as fuck off 4 bags then it woud qualify to be a 8. I aint got much shit lately that went into that category that i could do only 4 or 5 at once and not need to do another shot right away to get to where i want to be at. Thats just my opinion and who knows maybe there is a few different batches with the same appearance that is goin around different parts of paterson u never kno. Becuz in this case we got 2 ppl who seem to kno their shit and have experience so there aint no point to arguing I guess different dopes just affect people differently and everybody got a certain type of high that they prefer.

Anyways....

Does anybod ykno WTF is up with these pinz n needles bags goin around paterson? For example Sour Diesel, Takeover was some that had that effect recently. that shit drive me NUTZ. It completely ruins the high for me, it goes thru my entire body, neck, legs arms feet face everything and it comes on right with the rush and feels like a cross between a realll bad case of getting the feeling back in a part of your body that went numb, and a real bad itch traveling thru your veins. Anyways tho it sux cuz its so strong that i pay more attention to the tingling than i do to the rush and it takes away the whole point becuz the wonderful feeling of the rush is completely over took by the pinz n needlez sensation, i really dont like that

City or state stamp was copped in: Pittsburgh
Stamp name:
Stamp Color/Graphic: Black bag with all-over black and gold hearts pattern (must be for the Steelers ;))
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Perhaps a real light shade of brown
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: very neatly packed, very excellent bag quality too
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6 - these bags weren't amazingly packed or anything, but it was an amount that I was satisfied with
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 9 - these bags are some of the best I've had in the 10 months I've been using
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc):

Stamp has been around before; it was quality then, and nothing has changed.

Anyways....

Does anybod ykno WTF is up with these pinz n needles bags goin around paterson? For example Sour Diesel, Takeover was some that had that effect recently. that shit drive me NUTZ. It completely ruins the high for me, it goes thru my entire body, neck, legs arms feet face everything and it comes on right with the rush and feels like a cross between a realll bad case of getting the feeling back in a part of your body that went numb, and a real bad itch traveling thru your veins. Anyways tho it sux cuz its so strong that i pay more attention to the tingling than i do to the rush and it takes away the whole point becuz the wonderful feeling of the rush is completely over took by the pinz n needlez sensation, i really dont like that

Shooting morphine (morphine sulfate pills) gives a real strong pins and needles feeling, that I personally HATE. maybe that's got somethin to do with it...

try takin a allergy pill a 1/2 hour before your shot. it's probably due to a histimine release (that's the cause of morphine's pins n needles) so diphenhydramide should help!

^^Yea i kno that about morphine, but i think this is something else, i have seen it in a good variety of bags lately and morphine aint really a common cut of dope especially if its more than one random batch that was a exception , u feel me? I think there is somethin that causes a similar reaction that its gettin cut with, either that or the dope is extremely dirty and there is alot of morphine alkaloids left over in it which aint that common with powder, so IDK that is just a guess. either way hopefully by the time i use again it will have moved on to some new stamps. also not everyone got the same feeling from the bags as i did so it might jsut be that im fucked up in some way and havin a reaction to it.

1- how long have u been using dope for
2- how often do u use
3- do u sniff or shoot it
4- have u ever had dope from anywhere other than where u at to compare it to
5- wat exactly is your definition of "fire" ?
QUOTE]
Ok so looking at your rating system, my 10 should be a 9 and 9 an 8 and so forth.
1. im only in my first year of using but ive deff. done my share
2. i try to stay clean 2 or 3 days out of the week.
3.sniff
4. Oh yeah, ive stayed with friends in DC and baltimore and scored in both places
5. I consider this last batch my dude brought in "fire" because 3 or 4 stamps can keep me brighteyed and feelin good for most of the day compared to 7 or 8 of the previous batch that was around

and to the person who said theyve heard complaints aout the quality of the stuff that makes its way down here, Over the summer i may have agreed with them. there was some horrible quality/quanity shit going around, but now there's a solidflow from PA and its all seems pretty damn good to me(excluding the Ambush)...so like i said i mightve been accidently exaggerated my ratings by 1 or 2 points

well for ur sake i hope u neveer get deeper into it becuz once you are shooting 30 bags a day of 7.5-8 shit, you will realize why ppl are skeptical of ppl that aint been in it...I been using dope 6 years u feel me U think you know at the beginning but u never realize just how off ur opinion was til you get in longer, like i said for ur sake i hope u never do:)

I got my first lady bags from the same block, and I thought they were

supposed to be two tone, but it got fucked up. The pink side mustve got

on the purple when it was stamped. I got higher off the gorilla. The gorilla

bags were the next stamp after the first lady on this block. Maybe we got shit

from the same location. Some things we'll just never know haha.

oh yeah these were fire :X

Decided to get off subs for a week and get it in, heres the verdict:

Stamp: President
Graphic: none, just text
Color: blue glassine bag, no plastic
Quality: 6/10, good rush but didn't rly last. The other day I got these same bags from a dif. spot and they were easily a 9/10, pins n needles like a mother fucker, think these were a bit stepped on though
Quantity: 6/10, would rate it higher but there was so much cut, still mixed up nice n diesel dark

Overall i was pretty happy bout them, i had to go through hell to get em (no phone, torrential downpour, almost no gas lol), but well worth it.

Anyone else from the burgh' run across the presidents recently?

Ran across these about a month ago in the burgh
But all of mine, i would say the quantity was mostly 8/10 and some 9 and totally annihilated me, but i just snort.

Has anyone heard about the Black and Gold Heart stamp, probably from the Pittsburgh area?

Sin, while that is a possibility in any case, it is kinda unlikely, and if you feel like thats the case why bother posting or reading on here?

Because the forum is much better than having no guidance at all. But to take everything written on here as gospel would be foolish and dangerous. It's not the forum's fault or anyone in here's fault, but the fact of the matter is that a stamp is just a stamp. It can only tell us so much. It'd be great if we could one hundred percent trust a stamp, but all I'm sayin is that you cannot. Not tryin to hate on the forum. I love it!

Has anyone heard about the Black and Gold Heart stamp, probably from the Pittsburgh area?

I just posted about them in the previous page.

City or state stamp was copped in: Pittsburgh
Stamp name:
Stamp Color/Graphic: Black bag with all-over black and gold hearts pattern (must be for the Steelers ;))
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Perhaps a real light shade of brown
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: very neatly packed, very excellent bag quality too
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6 - these bags weren't amazingly packed or anything, but it was an amount that I was satisfied with
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 9 - these bags are some of the best I've had in the 10 months I've been using
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc):

Stamp has been around before; it was quality then, and nothing has changed.

Up's and Down's - Smiles and Frowns; Fairytales are Make-Believe

Well this is type strange . Most varied Stamp I have seen all summer basically i guess. It was real good just before when they came thru after they sucked after they were good before that even..

Stamp : Thriller
Graphic : None - Just Text; in Halloween Font
Color/Consistency Very small chunks; easily bound together when forced to side of bag or flicked (will create chunks together after packed); Very Off-White; Mixes up nice like light-but-dark Tea; Tastes quite bitter. Just like it should!;)
Quantity : Strange because got a bun from my one dude/last resort connect and they were terribly small : then copped an unopened brick and they were all very decent and none were as small as my other dude - some were small however. I guess hes my last resort connect for a reason. So Imma rate the unopened brick to be fair just to forget any other biased of he ef'd wit the bags or it was just a smaller bun out of the batch or it was a copycat(not-same dope) or nething. 6-8/10 Some like i said were type small; acceptable, but small. Others were full as can be.
Quality 5.5/10 Straight up average good diesel. I havent gotten this stamp in like 2 weeks, and it was real good wen that new batch hit witout the zombie face. it disappeared for a lil while, now is all over mad spots and alot of em are quite fat but the quality has dropped a point/point 1/2.
Overall : Dont be shy to "waste" your money here - a 5.5 for quality is quite decent; you will have to realize i use every day and my tolerance is by no means low. A 5.5 for alot of ppl not as experienced cud easily be seen as an 8. I've had the please to view someones idea of dope down south and say our dope is 4 times easily as good as the best he can get down there and he had BEAT IT's - talk about mediocrity. So these considering the fatness i would rate them at an Overall 6/10. A good pickup and you will get a rush by using wat it normally takes you to get a good rush. Although they were a bit better a lil bit ago; these are definately worth the money if no other known or easily accessible crack is around.

Happy copin and like always; Dip on the 5 - 0; U Kno?!?!?

dope dope i love dope. dope dope it gives me hope. d d i love d. d d d loves me.

straight outta plainfield NJ
new connect, well priced, smooth sailing, closer to home, two big thumbs up on that :D

Stamp: DOA
Graphic: The O was a Grenade
Quantity: 6
Quality: 5

Nice looking bags, consistent, dope was maybe a little lighter in color than it should be. when i first did these i was gonna give them a 5.5 but after blowing through the better part of a bunny today, i had to drop it down to a 5. i was even considering a teeny bit lower. my friend who was with me was a little more satisfied than i was, and he shoots em, so thats worthy to note.

I feel like it could be my tolerance going up, i am well aware that it has lately, but considering my last two batches were straight garbage, i know i havent been doing as much the past few days, so i really dont think it was the tolerance. i think the d was just slightly below average. nothing worth avoiding. does the trick..

Star Tracks, Got to Have It

Stamp name:Star Tracks,no graphic::\
Quality:5/10, nothing special, not garbage
Quantity:7/10, at least that made up for not too good stuff
Dude told me he had Star Treks, but I guess he can't read well.

Stamp name:Got To Have It, no graphic:\
Quality:5/10, blah blah
Quantity:5/10, not very big, some not too bad
The guy i get these off of is like omaha is with fashion and music, 6 months to a year behind. Havent gotten these in almost 6 months from anyone else and now my last resort guy has em now.

Shit's been dropping off in pburgh lately, been pissing me off. Hopefully good solid stuff will come thru, or at least i find a new hook up with different sources.
Keep your stick on the ice.