• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Yes I've had the same ones in Pburgh and even though they are mid-level, get the job (barely) done diesel, they have mad weird cut in them. It's like that chunky sand you occasionally see in really dark D. Anyway, they weren't bad but I hate getting huge chunks of god knows what in my bags, like wtf.

Black Night

Quantity: Skimpy

Quality: Straight fire, I guess that is why the wieght is off

Color very white, and very very sticky

Overall considering size and strength I'd 7/10 yall. %)

Stamp: NO LIMIT
Graphic: I'm 95% sure it's supposed to be an army tank
Count: 5/10
Quality: 5/10
Color: white as coke
Packing: 5/10
Overall: 5/10 nothing to write home about or complain about.

North Central WV, everything is a bit over priced compared to bodymore but its almost always fire(and its nice not having to cop off the street corner)

Stamp: Ambush(green)
Graphic: A tank
Quality: 8 (closer to fire than midgrade)
Quanity: 8

Stamp:Gorilla(light red, almost pink)
Graphic:Two crossed M16s
Quality: 9
Quanity:11 out of 10-fattest stamps ive ever had

Stamp: Daily news(green)
No graphic
Quality: 10
Quanity: 9

Stamp: Sweet dreams(purple)
no graphic
Quality:6
Quanity:7

Stamp: NO LIMIT
Graphic: I'm 95% sure it's supposed to be an army tank
Count: 5/10
Quality: 5/10
Overall: 5/10 nothing to write home about or complain about.

right on the DOT. and yes; your absolutely right - it is a green tank on those stamps. i got a bunch of em a lil while ago and the stamp was crystal clear on all of em. Nothing but sr8 up get off E feel nice not sick with a tiny rush if done enuff. I was weirded out cuz of how white it was; but it was regular very average diesel.

S550's are real good still as ive rated em before;
Beat Its are better than the last time they were around. very similar to S550 i'de say.

well - happy coppin n be safeee

Oh Roxianne, throwin those 9s and 10s around, nice, wonder what the dope is like in wv...

Best Buy
In the best buy tag logo
Quantity: 3.491
Quality: 4.539
i bought a scale today that measures weight and purity, those are the numbers it spit back at me..ha i wish

just one of those days :\

North Central WV, everything is a bit over priced compared to bodymore but its almost always fire(and its nice not having to cop off the street corner)

Stamp: Ambush(green)
Graphic: A tank
Quality: 8 (closer to fire than midgrade)
Quanity: 8

Stamp:Gorilla(light red, almost pink)
Graphic:Two crossed M16s
Quality: 9
Quanity:11 out of 10-fattest stamps ive ever had

Stamp: Daily news(green)
No graphic
Quality: 10
Quanity: 9

Stamp: Sweet dreams(purple)
no graphic
Quality:6
Quanity:7

1- how long have u been using dope for
2- how often do u use
3- do u sniff or shoot it
4- have u ever had dope from anywhere other than where u at to compare it to
5- wat exactly is your definition of "fire" ?

Because all ive heard from the heads on here is bitching about the shitty quality of the stamps that makes their way down to your area. I dont mean no offense to you when i say this, But get the fuck outta here with your rating daily news a 10. wat are you even judging against? I cant take your ratings serious and i doubt many ppl on here would, becuz if you are sayin everything you get is fire then you pretty much dont got a accurate rating system. And please yo try not to catch feelings or think that I am tryna talk shit to you, i really aint but i am just skeptical of wat you posted. Its just to try n see where u really at that i am askin these questions, not to call u out or make u feel like Im hatin. just that when a person constantly rates everything they get as such high numbers it 90% of the time points to a person who is either inexperienced with the shit and still gets mad high cuz its all good to them, or someone who dont understand our rating system on here.

If dope is a solid, good quality stamp that gets you nodding and feeling good, its a 6. A 6 aint a bad rating. a 7 is a great rating, a 8 is one that you would be more than happy to get, shit that will keep you high as fuck all night long and rush hard as hell when you boot it, and you aint even gotta use as much as usual. When its that good at a 8, most times it aint even necessary to go into the 9 and up rating unless your shit is SO good, SO special and out of the ordinary that you need a higher number becuz its just way better than anything you have got anytime lately. And Nobody in this thread has ever rated any of their dope a 10 IIRC, and most of us is from JERSEY, the dope capital of the country where we kno wats up. We know our dope out here cuz we live it and breathe it and the fire dont stop, and you dont see us ratin our shit 10's. Not becuz we used to it so we got spoiled but becuz we got a wide variety of shit to compare it to n put it in context.

I aint tryna say you wrong or dumb or watever but real talk, you dont seem to kno wat ur talkin about. And there aint no way to say that without seemin out of pocket so Ima apologize one more time if it seems like im actin wrong. But i aint sayin it to be a dick or put u down but i kno i aint the only one thinking this right now and I dont beat around no fuckn bush when I got something to say. For example. the gorilla from newark was fire, but that was a two toned pink and purple stamp and most ppl only rated them as a 8 or 8.5 maaybe 9. BUT, the knockoff gorillas wasnt two tone, so you didnt even get the original fire bags from wat i see from ur description but yet you are rating them a 9.. your ratings are mad exaggerated yo. like wat do you even consider a 10 out of 10? To be a 10 a bag would have be like your fantasy dope, the dope of a lifetime, to deserve a 10 it would have to knock you out cold on your ass in one shot, one bag, for a person with a heavy tolerance who usually does like 6 bags in one shot. If a bag gets you off but you only ever get a small variety of dope, and a bag gets you off in general regardless then it aint nothin special and if you say oh i got high off one bag, then it dont mean shit becuz u always get high off one bag if its fire or average. and if u dont got a longterm heavy habit or aint had years of use to get a better understanding of it then you cant rate it a 10, becz its only a 10 to you personally. yea sure these ratings is all subjective to some extent but we try n be as objective as we can on here . a bag that is a 9 or 10 to you is prolly in reality a 7 or 8 at the most.

IDK i could be dead ass wrong. maybe you are a life long addict who does 4 bundles a day, wat the fuck do i kno, but from the way ur talkin about these bags it looks like that aint the case. I aint tryna tell you that ur wrong or that u should do somethin different cuz it aint none of my bizness, but mis representing the shit ur gettin even if its unintentional misleads ppl who dont know no better.

Just for the record, here is a general idea of how the ratings work...

RATING SYSTEM FOR JUDGING QUALITY OF STAMP BAGS

0-fake, not even dope, inactive powder

1- Total garbage, stay away, its dope but barely a speck of it in each bag. not worth the 1/360000th of a cent worth of ink its stamped with.

2- weak ass, waste of time garbage.

3- shitty quality, not worth your time or money, but if you do shitloads of it you will at least not feel completely dopesick.

4- below average dope that you would avoid in general, but if youre sick and/or the price is low you can work with it. Will keep you from being sick and you might even catch a semi-decent high if you use more than your usual dose to get "there."

5- Average, GOOD, solid, decent dope. Does the job, will take care of you and do wat its supposed to do, cant complain about it. Nothing special, not worth seeking out, but gets you to where you want to be at from using a reasonable amount, and while it might not be crazy good, it aint nothing to be dissapointed over if you cop it. reliable shit, the mid-point, totally middle of the road average standard that you judge other dope against to decide if its better or worse. If it aint at least "good" or "average" it aint a 5 it is less than a 5.

6- Satisfying, above average, good old quality dope that does you better than "OK". Nothing unusual or great, but its dope that youd be happy to get, knowing that you would not feel sick and could get a nice nod going with it. Most dope that people get and say is better than good falls into this category and they just got a distorted idea of fire, so they get a 6 and think its a 8 becuz it actually does wat its supposed to do.

7- A definate good bag. Shit that you can use less than your usual dose of, gives a good rush and a good high with legs that will keep you happy all night long, a bag that nobody would complain about. Borderline on the low end of "fire" and worth looking for if there aint no known fire in your area.

8- All around grade-A fire shit, it does its job and then some. very satisfying, over all great value for your money, worth stocking up on, a bag you would tell others to look for and grab if they can, gives a great rush and nod and is nice and strong, hits hard and no complaints.

9- Stupid good, ridiculous dope. shit you would want to be careful with and use a good amount less than your usual dose of. No one can argue that its anything but certified, street approved, official fire. Hard to describe how good it is. This is the dope that every junkie is hoping to get their hands on, a straight up bomb that got people OD'ing off it from using half their normal amount, and hits your brain and makes you explode with one of those highs you would be lucky to get.

10- Either shit that accidentally made it into the brick without getting cut hardly at all which sometimes happens and ends up in a stamp bag with purity levels in the 80s or 90s, or relatively un cut (Not uncut, but way less stepped on than most stamped shit is by the time it makes its way to the bag) dope that aint been bagged up yet and is copped usually in gram or higher amounts from the guys higher up the chain than the corner boys with the bricks and higher than the brickmen that the corner boys buy their bricks from.

Unless its the first situation of a rare once every couple years extreme high purity bag, which dont get me wrong it does happen but not alot, you aint getting no 10-worthy dope in a stamp bag. a 10 is reserved for the shit that we all dream of getting but rarely ever do unless we got a bangin connect who gets raw and passes that deadly but oh so good shit on to us. And in that case, its pointless in this thread anyways since it would not be a stamped bag.

I hope that clears it up for you and some of the other ppl new to this thread who aint familiar with how we judge a bag and the qualifications for it to fit into each rating. we dont just throw numbers out there out of our asses, this shit got a system that we mostly all agree on behind it. when people come out throwin out such high numbers, ALL THE TIME, its usually always a sign of someone who dont kno wat they are talkin about. sure they might just always be lucky enough to cop that fire and that does happen, our boy Sin City Bags seems to be in that situation n is a good example of that, but he explained his ratings , and showed us that his reviews are on point. he also does lots of different dope and can base his high ratings off comparing all the dope he has sampled. if you dont get alot of stamps at all then it will all seem like fire to you becuz you aint got nothing else to judge it against, u feel me? if ur just puttin em high cuz u dont know no better then you are judging in a kind of arbitrary way that is only relevant to you. like i said dont get it twisted we all subjective to a extent but maybe the rating explanation will make it a lil clearer where im comin from when i say this and could help you to see a bigger picture when it comes to rating your bags. :)

PS - everybody else, wat do u think of the rating guidelines i posted? do u agree? would u change anything? do u think its a fair picture of the general guidelines of how most of us rate our dope? Post back if u got somethin to say on that.

Last edited:
lacey i think youre pretty spot on with that rating system. but also, i think most people can see when other people are rating all their shit too high, its not that big of a deal because anyone on here who is familiar with the system will be able to point it out right away and sort of adjust the numbers.

i think the problem is that dope is just so fuckin good. for example, the last shit i posted, Best Buy, yeah i gave it a 3.5, and yeah the bags were mad skimpy, but when it came down to it, i just flipped through one extra bag and i was right where i was supposed to be at. its not like i couldnt get high or it was maddd cut, they were really just small bags. and it was hard to rate that dope a 3.5 after it had just gotten me feelin so nice. i think most people just rate on like 4-9 scale. unless you get bunk dope or totally fucked, you rarely need to rate shit below a 4, cause dope is dope and no matter what its gonna get you good, even if it costs a few extra bucks or extra bag. i mean, i guess if you got a much higher tolerance than me that could be multiplied. but most of the shit is 5s and 6s. then you get the occasional fire and the occasional crap. but theres not much difference between 0-4 but HUGE differences between 8, 9, & 10. im not even saying the system is flawed, i like it, i just think its hard to rate dope really low, and people always wanna rate it higher because, well, dope is fucking great in general. people that are addicts and know it have an easier time judging what will get them straight in the morning and what will really fuck them up. more casual users, even for light addicts, its like that thrill every time still and even if its a 7 it feels so damn good you just wanna rate it a 10. i dunno..just my theory

No one in here gives anything a 10 because a ten would have us in the ER. I gave one ten a few months ago because I had to go to the ER after doing it.

paterson nj

murder rate 99.9 %
blue stamp white bag
got these still taped up in the magazin (brick) packaging
nice and neatly packed ad folded taped etc.

quantity some 5/10 some 6/10
quality 5

ok bags pretty much..i personally needed 3 at a time to get a decent nod. these bags don't hit very hard, but they mix up real clean with water and leave nothing at all behind. they desolve pretty nice..i know these have been rated on here before just thought i've give my opinion..the best i've had out of p town so far and mambo kings by a mile..try to get em if you can.

No one in here gives anything a 10 because a ten would have us in the ER. I gave one ten a few months ago because I had to go to the ER after doing it.

i've had bags recently that i would have rated a 10..reason being, shooting one makes you start to hope not to fall out..mambo kings were like that..i did 2 and probably came very very close to OD'ing...also murder inc and president from the burgh are definately close to tens..you only need 1 to get a REAL good nod...that is almost unheard of these days.

i would say firsttimers shooting any of these bags could be bad news and a trip to the er..that's why when i do come across a real strong one, i always put to be careful in my post....i've been around the scene for a while almost 10 years..even though i don't have a daily habiut, i still know my dope very well.

i dont know wat the big deal about those mambo kings was...they was not that great, everyone said they was fire but idk ive had better, and i did a 7 bag shot of them and didnt get much of a good rush. it wasnt knockoffs, becuz i got the same shit with 3 other ppl and all 3 of them was like noddin face and talkin how good the shit was so IDK. I didnt like the pins n needlez either. alot of ptown dope that is good is giving that feeling lately, i hate it.

yo that really puts a solid frame of reference from now on. i've surely overraed some bags on here. that scale should be edited into the beginning of each of these threads. i've had 9 or 10 dope a few times but it was always when i could get grams+

around lunch time today i got

Therapy
i'ma give this a 4 for quality
and a 5 or 6 for quantity
this shit was dirty nasty looking in water and barely did it for 4 nice bags

waiting for the re up now

i've had bags recently that i would have rated a 10..reason being, shooting one makes you start to hope not to fall out..mambo kings were like that..i did 2 and probably came very very close to OD'ing...also murder inc and president from the burgh are definately close to tens..you only need 1 to get a REAL good nod...that is almost unheard of these days.

i would say firsttimers shooting any of these bags could be bad news and a trip to the er..that's why when i do come across a real strong one, i always put to be careful in my post....i've been around the scene for a while almost 10 years..even though i don't have a daily habiut, i still know my dope very well.

True true. One thing I've noticed throughout my plight with diesel is that my tolerance gets to a point where I feel like 50 bags would n't get me high. Tolerance sucks.

Stamp: JET BLUE
Graphic: NONE
Count: 3/10
Quality: 4/10
Overall: 3.5/10 it'll cure the jonesin

Lacey thanks for finally putting the rating system into perspective, now hopefully more people will rate more accurate..

STAMP NAME: ONE HIT WONDER

COLOR: PINK

GRAPHIC: NONE

QUANITY: 6

QUALITY: 6

OTHER: A LITTLE BIT ABOVE AVG.

Somebody was telling me they got a green stamp called double monkey, anybody else get these? How were they?

right on the DOT. and yes; your absolutely right - it is a green tank on those stamps. i got a bunch of em a lil while ago and the stamp was crystal clear on all of em. Nothing but sr8 up get off E feel nice not sick with a tiny rush if done enuff. I was weirded out cuz of how white it was; but it was regular very average diesel.

S550's are real good still as ive rated em before;
Beat Its are better than the last time they were around. very similar to S550 i'de say.

well - happy coppin n be safeee

Personally i dont think the "Beat Its" fell off at all.
I have been getting them regularly since the beginning of MJ's death and they have been a steady rate.

Personally i dont think the "Beat Its" fell off at all.
I have been getting them regularly since the beginning of MJ's death and they have been a steady rate.

Small timer might have gotten a good deal on a shit load of Beat It's. Poured them out, cut them up, and filled them back up. Then with the extra they have, they filled up some empty bags, taped and stamped. It's that simple folks.

Sin, while that is a possibility in any case, it is kinda unlikely, and if you feel like thats the case why bother posting or reading on here?

To Lacey K,

I agree with you 100% although i think you went a little off the hinges =) your rating system is basically how i rate them too maybe a number diffrence +1 or
-1. But like i said i agree, and here is why. Throughout my entire experience with dope i have had only 2 batches that i would rate a 10. One was called...

FOREVER 21. This shit was pure FIRE like...omg. My tolerance was a bit lower back than, but i was sniffing about 7 bags just to get a buzz going. This stuff 1 bag and i was done, couldnt move and nodded the fuck out. Now since i bang, i PRAY for this shit to come around again. Me and Sin City Bags cop from around the same area, and i have had half the bags he has, and vice versa. So i think...

Its not even my tolerance, but he can tell you too the shit going around Newark/central Jerz area has been horrible...Well not that bad, you can get lucky here and there but in general the quality has seemed to drop. The other bags i got didnt even have a name. They were Blank bags, but burned like shit and lit you up probably a 9.5.

NOw im not bragging, but now that i bang its getting close to having to do a full bun to get a heavy nod going, and altthough tolerance plays a large role, its not 100% of the reason...i personally think ATM alot of dope has fallen off, and for em the prices have gone up too. Its bullshit. Also your right, i have read every single post on here any ANYONE posting from the WV area says they wish they had better connects, or better dope, cause by the time it gets down there its been stepped on sooo much!

This statement may not be 100% accurate. But, i think its possibly cause the gangs that push the stuff just arent AS big down there. Too my knowledge, most of the stuff in Jerz is ran by the Bloods, if im not mistaken in WV they have another gang thats pretty popular, cant remeber the name off the top of my head, but i know they arent nearly as big or as widespread as the bloods. ALSO i hear its hard to get powder down there, one of my friends was in that area and the shit he got was really dark brown, crust, and hard. He absolutely hated it, and the guy he was with was like "Thats really all we got down here."...Im rambling blah blah blah...

ANYWAYS the point is, i have been doing this shit for a while and i have only ran into 2-3 batches that i would call 9-10 WORTHY the rest of the shit is just average, and lateley shit has just been getting me off E. Look at Sin Citys Bags ratings, not much over a 5-6.

Also recently copped.

Location. Newark, NJ
Quality. 5
Quantity. 5
Stamp. Thumbs Up
Other. Nothing fancy at all, just more shit to keep the habit going ><!

Location. Clinton, NJ
Quality. 7
Quantity. 4
Stamp. Brothiem
Picture. No Pic
Other. Decent dope, but tiny fucking bags. 3 seemed like 1 1/2 maybe 2.

See yall on the flip! .02

Last edited:
Sin, while that is a possibility in any case, it is kinda unlikely, and if you feel like thats the case why bother posting or reading on here?

If thats his opinion what does it matter, if thats what he thinks. Why is it that unlikely? If someone got a good price on Beat Its...and STILL HAS THEM than he probably is kinda small time, but why would that affect him reading a forum of posted stamps just cause he thought a dealer stepped on some bags? I dont get your reasoning? Maybe im missing something...:\