• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Hey guys, new here but i want to add my .02 since i havent seen any of the stuff i have gotten listed already.

STAMP NAME: Bentely
COLOR: Black
GRAPHIC: Car
QUANITY: 5/10
QUALITY: 1/10
OTHER: This is possibly the worst stuff i have EVER had!! STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!

STAMP NAME: DoA
COLOR: Red
GRAPHIC: DoA the "O" is a grenade.
QUALITY: 5/10
OTHER: Fast hitting, but lasts maybe 20 minutes tops...Its ok.

STAMP NAME: Versaci
COLOR: Blue
GRAPHIC: A guy
QUANITY: 7/10
QUALITY: 8/10
OTHER: This is the best dope i have had in a real long time! Real dark, hard hitting, warm chest...heavy nod. LOVELY!=D

STAMP NAME: G Force
COLOR: Green
GRAPHIC:
QUANITY: 6/10
QUALITY: 7/10
OTHER: Had 1 batch that was better than the more recent one, but all around good dope!

STAMP NAME: Tootsie Roll
COLOR: Red
GRAPHIC: A Red Tootsie Roll
QUALITY: 5/10
OTHER: Your average stuff, nothing special.

STAMP NAME: Star Trek
COLOR: Green
GRAPHIC:
QUANITY: 7/10
QUALITY: 7/10
OTHER: Pretty dank stuff, above average for sure. I wish it was still around...

Uhhh...thats about it. If anyone cops out in Central Jersey or theplaces i listed stay the hell away from Bentley and look around for Versaci ( not sure how to spell it but its the cologne/clothing company). Good Luck!

STAMP NAME: GUCCI

GRAPHIC: NONE

COLOR: GREEN

QUANITY: 5

QUALITY: 5.5

OTHER: Really really sticky, like three fourths of every bag have to be scraped its a pain in the ass, but can't really complain about the D, its average get the job done shit..

STAMP NAME: HOT SAUCE

GRAPHIC: HOT PEPPER (I THINK THATS WAT IT WAS)

COLOR: RED

QUALITY: 5.5

OTHER: Same exact dope as Gucci

STAMP NAME: NYMPHO

QUALITY: 6.5

OTHER: Good shit, nice initial rush, but didn't seem to last long..

STAMP NAME: GENERAL

GRAPHIC: YES (DONT REMEMBER WHAT)

QUANITY: 6

QUALITY: 3

OTHER: GARBAGE, DEF REAL, JUST SHITTY SHIT

STAMP NAME: ENEGIZER

GRAPHIC: ENEGIZER BUNNY

QUALITY: 3.5

OTHER: NOT GOOD AT ALL, SAME DOPE AS GENERAL, BUT A LITTLE BETTER

STAMP NAME: HIGH CLASS

GRAPHIC: NONE (EXCEPT THE FIRST LETTERS ARE IN SCRIPT)

QUALITY: 4

OTHER: JUST A LITTLE BIT BELOW AVG, NOT TOTALLY GARBAGE, BUT NOT GOOD EITHER..

STAMP NAME: 20/20

COLOR: BLACK

QUALITY: 7

OTHER: GOOD SHIT

I know I've said this before, but to me a five means avg good every day dope.. I feel like alot of people feel like if something gets them feeling good they want to rate it a six or seven or eight, but thats what dope is suppose to do lol, so it would be avg, unless its more powerful than the avg, and takes less than usual.. I guess everybodys got there own system though..

I keep hearing from people around me about these Therapys going around, I trying hard to get my hands on them.. Also, has anybody had a stamp called Makin Money, I've had it like 2 years ago, I hear its going back around..

Ive gotten plenty of that Gucci/Hot Sauce. Its clearly the same shit, always sticking to the bag.
addictanon you have any idea why that might be? i dont think its humidity or anything. shits pretty good though. theres definitely some good therapy goin around too.

picked up some GO HARD from my man yesterday. Nice I'd say seven out of ten better than average..Real fat, had me nodding pretty good. Mixes up a real wierd color looks like mud almost..

from p-town
7UP
8.5/10 quality
5/10bags.... alot gets stuck and some bags are wet but even with that shit hits like a ton of bricks and my tolerance is kinda rediculous.
but this is def some verry nice fire.

STAR TREK and TERMINATOR are back in the bricks- havent had a chance to try the Star Treks this time aroudnd but the Terminator are down in quality a bit- get them if you see them, definitely, but the quality is not quite as high as it was(in rating terms, lets say it dropped from a 8 to 7) The quantity is still exactly as it was- some bags are a solid 8- full and nice, but sticky, and others are a 3-4, and sticky!

To the sniffers who have tried both these bags....which do you prefer? I havent had the Star Trek since they first came out so I am debating giving them another try

Newark
good dope
no picture
I got this stamp before but im pretty this was different dope. from what i remember the older shit was great. i may have rated it on here but i dont think so. this was just good dope...nothing special.
quality: 5.5
quantity: 6

Ive been getting some private messages lately and as a notice: i cannot private message anyone because im not at 'bluelighter' status so youll have to email me. im happy to talk about whatever, i dont think anyone was asking anything against the rules so its all good.

Afghanistans

Stamp: Afghanistan
Graphic: two crossed M16s
Colour/consistency: Mostly white, flaky
Quantity: 6/10 most ok, but not any over flap or completely full bottom
Quality:7/10 pretty decent, not as good as House of Blues but still good
Other: Has a taste of coke almost but definately not. I sniff so it burned like hell but my girl bangs so we can offer accurate listings for both types of user.

Overall pretty good, just wish they were as big as the house of blues, which were only around for a week. Be safe and dont hurt nobody. Also another tip, dont hand over money without seeing bags, otherwise you're in for a shitty day.
And as always, keep your stick on the ice.

I got more of the green Gucci again today, it must've been a new bath, it still stuck alot, maybe not as bad, but still pretty bad.

STAMP NAME: GUCCI

QUALITY: 6.5

OTHER: PRETTY GOOD, NOTHING TO SPECIAL, BUT DEF A LIL ABOVE AVG..

One of my mans called me a lil bit ago said he had two new stamps that are supposedly very good, one is called groupie love and the other is one hit wonder.. Any1 ever hear of either?

hey yall good to be back .... I see living in the steel city is still shitty

Stamp: Moon Dust Double sealed Blue bag
Graphics: just RED Lettering
Quality:6.5/10
Note: creamy

Stamp: Blue Lable (Dont ask me the retards must of spelled "label" wrong)
Graphics: blue picture of a wine bottle/alcohol bottle blue lettering
Quality:5/10
Note:

stamp- A+
grapic- none
quality-8
quanity-8.5
note- the stamp bag is a little bigger than normal. white and flaky, mixes up well.
THESE BAGS WERE REALLY GOOD. my dude only had them for a week in Pittsburgh, it sucks just wish they were around longer oh well.

Newark
Block Party
Quality: 6.5
Quantity: 6

Good shit, plenty satisfied, did the trick and then some. I would have actually rated these higher except the bags were somewhat inconsistent and thats a big deal because they should really all be straight every time but it wasn't a huge deal. my friend tried to short the dealer twenty bucks too haha bad move! he was following him and eventually they were right next to each other at a stop light and he couldnt escape any longer. It was a great story though haha

*Thank you for editing that out before I did. Do not post that again in this thread or you will recieve a warning -thizzer*

Last edited by a moderator:
STAMP NAME: GROUPY LOVE

QUANITY:6

QUALITY: 7

OTHER: pretty good shit, def above avg

Today, Newark
Interstate I95 Inside a blue shield like the real sign
Quantity: 9.5
Quality: 8

Overall the dope was great, I was really satisfied. But with that said, it was difficult to rate. The shit was only a little better than average (if you were to blow a line of each, the same size). It was light, but still tasted right. The bags were SO FAT though that they rocked me considerably harder than i expected for how many bags i niff'd. I mean it cut up so nice and there was just so much powder everywhere. I definitely recommend these.

Haha.. I had those bags too a few days ago. They were fat as hell, fattest I seen in a while. They were pretty good. From Newark.. probably same dude haha.

Newark
Block Party
Quality: 6.5
Quantity: 6

Good shit, plenty satisfied, did the trick and then some. I would have actually rated these higher except the bags were somewhat inconsistent and thats a big deal because they should really all be straight every time but it wasn't a huge deal. my friend tried to short the dealer twenty bucks too haha bad move! he was following him and eventually they were right next to each other at a stop light and he couldnt escape any longer. It was a great story though haha

*Thank you for editing that out before I did. Do not post that again in this thread or you will recieve a warning -thizzer*

Ok I was reading your post, waiting for my friend to show up with a bundle for me. I thought how weird it would be if it turned up Block Party since I just had the I-95 from Newark same day as you.

It's Block Party. Haha. Weird.

Stamp: *no name*
Graphic: a hand giving a thumbs up, fingers extend out to the left
Count: 5/10 acceptable
Quality: 6-7/10 first 4 bags I did hit me harder than usual, next 5 not as hard. Still seems above average
Color: average tan, there's been a lot of white dope going around lately. This is tanner but still a light tan
Packing: 7/10 very neat, stamp is clear and there's plenty of ink. The bags are folded well and open nicely.
Overall: 6.5/10 nice dope
Misc: burns slightly when snorted.

Ok I was reading your post, waiting for my friend to show up with a bundle for me. I thought how weird it would be if it turned up Block Party since I just had the I-95 from Newark same day as you.

It's Block Party. Haha. Weird.

Haha thats funny man. Im sure its the same spot or dealer. I go to a pretty popular spot, run by this one rich ass dealer and all his bloods who sell it on the street. it would make sense that you could be going there, considering where it is and I always see other kids from the burbs pulling out right behind me too. The I95 was nice as hell, block party was okay, i thought it must have been cut weird or something though. I didn't get a whole bun, and i really only examined this one bag but its dark and almost thicker than normal, tasted a little off. still did the trick though.

Did you get any Last Kiss anytime in the last week/two weeks? I got that a few times from the same dude.

Good

anyone get a stamp like this?

GOOD : COLOR BLUE

PICTURE OF WHAT LOOKS LIKE EITHER A BASEBALL/TENNIS BALL

newark NJ

it looked pretty legit, but when mixing with water and after i pulled it through the cotton into my set, there was quite a bit of residue in the spoon

definitely was weak, just wondering if anyone else encountered this particular stamp

anyone get a stamp like this?

GOOD : COLOR BLUE

PICTURE OF WHAT LOOKS LIKE EITHER A BASEBALL/TENNIS BALL

newark NJ

it looked pretty legit, but when mixing with water and after i pulled it through the cotton into my set, there was quite a bit of residue in the spoon

definitely was weak, just wondering if anyone else encountered this particular stamp

I just posted before, I got some shit, stamped blue called 'good dope' but im pretty sure it didnt have a picture. i think it had more stamped on it, like a border or something around the words maybe?, but i dont remember if it was a ball. it came out of newark though and i was also sorta disappointed with it. I think i rated it average, but i think i remember it being a little off as far as consistency/color. could be totally different shit though but always be careful what your shooting if its not very pure

yea idk what the hell i am thinking, there is def a bunch of residue left in the spoon, snorted one to see what it tasted like and that went pretty good

im usually careful but i was really crashing and spent my last 60 bucks on this shit...haha anyway, definitely not crashing anymore but really did not get that good of a "rush", i'm pretty sure these were cut with alot of garbage