• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

I am amazed by the variety! in your part of the world.

had this shit in blue bags, no stamp. heat sealed plastic. good. very sedative, makes me think its cut with some type of water sol. benzo or some type of sedative besides benadryll.
north philly.

then got pulled over and spent a night in 24th district, north philadelphia jail. was horrible. first charge ever. wow the holding cells and everything about those cops and that police station is fucked.

they cracking down in philly. used to be they would just make you dump your shit on the ground and stomp it into the pavement. stupid fuckers should focus on the violence, the rapists, the theft.

Exactly. Especially since on every corner of every street in America there are establishments called bars that serve one of the most dangerous drugs in the world which is alcohol. Your experience is unfortunate and hypocritical of our legal system on so many levels. I'd need two hundred pages to make my argument so I won't even bother. But let's just say that Americas "War On Drugs" is the reason drugs are so prevelant on our streets anyway. A former sherriff has a great quote that explains the problem in a nutshell. Arresting users like us will not solve the problem (however I'd argue that there isn't a problem). His quote is something to the effect of that the War On Drugs has amade it possible to turn $10,000 worth of product from a source country into $500,000 worth of product in a purchasing country. Anyway, I don't wanna get in trouble so be safe guys. And remember, you have the right to remain silent. Use it! Your own worst enemy can be your mouth.Once you've een arrested you do not have to answer any questions. Ask for an attorney and shut your trap!

Stamp: Energizer
Graphic: the energizer bunny
Count: 7/10
Quality: 6/10
Color: beige, almost yellowish
Packing: 7/10 neat inthe flimsy bags
Overall: 6/10
Comments: I swear to all of you guys that since May about 50 different stamps have crossed through my hands at least. The sad part is that I have only encountered 3 or 4 different types of dope. There is this one dope that is what I just rated in the energizer bags. It is flaky and beige, it burns like hell when snorted. It's been in the flimsy bags and the stamp is always red. Some of the stamps that have had this dope is, General, LilWeezy, Assualt On Precint 13, Swine Flu, Methadone (was in blue)etc. I liked this dope at first but have grown to find it to be disappointing. Then there is this dope that is almost a greyish tan. It has a distinct smell when you snorrt it. It kind of smells like piss lol. Anyway, every timeI've had it I've enjoyed it. It's been in these stamps: White Chocolate, Black Devil, Make It Rain, and some others I can't remember. Then there is this stuff going around that is almost white. It doesn't burn when you sniff it. It has a mild generic smell. It usually is good dope,unless it has been cut down. It has a heavy heavy nod to it leading me to believe it is cut with a benzo or benadryl. I found that dope in these stamps this summer: G-FORCE, City Bomb, Bentley, etc. Finally, I encountered this brown stuff a few times. It was chunky and it needed to be broken up. It was the darkest dope I had ever seen. The quality was average on most occasions. It was in these stamps: A light bulb graphic with no name, Vitamin Water, bentley(black ink) etc. I'm sure there has been other shit I can't remember but I got all that shit quite often. I don't rely on stamps too much. Anyone can tinker with these bags. But it's the only thing we've got to communicate to each other with so I still post. I hope I helped. Be safe!

THRILLER is back on point.
It never totally fell off, but it started out decent, but not as good as MJ (or the first batch of Beat It, which also fell off later on), then it got pretty mediocre..
Now, same font, same color red, same flaky/powdery grayish look, but the product is better than the MJ. It's a good 8/10. I was actually kinda disappointed when I saw the stamp, since it was so-so at best last time, so it was a really nice, pinpickly surprise.

Got new bags today in p Burgh
HOUSE OF BLUES
just blue writing no pic.
quality- 8
quantity- 7
texture- tanish white color and is flaky. mixes up good to like a creamy brown color, no leftover residue left over in the cooker or anything.
There fire, some bags are just skimpy but not bad. get these while you can!

Last edited:
Green Shooters

Shooter
Green Shooter bags with imprint of a AK47 gun.
Quantity - 6
Quality - 5
These are subpar - not great below average. - I had worst but definitely go get something different.

More stamps

I guess I'll add a small disclaimer for some people. But before that a message to " sin city bags" I agree that just cause its the same stamps doesn't mean it the same dope and prettymuch everything else you told me. Also, my rating are not maxims the are merely possibly helpful information. It doen't mean the if you follow mine or anyone else that you will get fire or garbage, but it can be helpful. Anyways it's better to know something than not know anything. Now , as a caution I sniff my stuff and I probably have a lower tolerance cause I have only been using for roughly 5 months so take my rating with that in mind. However, i have been trying to make my rating more congruent with others ratings .

Now on this episode of "stamps" we have:

Stamp: Sour Diesel Red color
Graphics: just Lettering
Quality:6.5/10
Note:

Stamp: Beat it puple color
Graphics: Lettering + plus black version of michael jackson picture
Quality:5.5/10
Note:

Stamp: The Hangover blue color
Graphics: just Lettering
Quality:8.5/10
Note: Straight FIRE!!!! but man said there was also a Counterfeit garbabge version of this stamp so watch
out it might be fire or garbage . And this is from my one dealer and he's the dealer I trust the most and I think he trusts me because I have gotten credit before and I have paid him back. But obvisouly thats not the only reason. but besides the point.

Good news - More fire, and it's from a stamp that used to just be "good". It's apparently graduated to "really damn good"

S550

Quantity - 7/10
Quality - 9/10

About as on point as it comes. I took out 5, started emptying them, and at the last minute decided to keep it to 4.. Hit like a ton of bricks. My chest and the palms of my hands were on fire with pinpoints. My hearing dimmed to an echo - it felt and sounded like my heart was in my ears. Lets just say I was glad I kept it to 4. If you don't believe it, seek it out. This is worlds away from the purple S550 from a few months back.

^^ I agree, Beat Its fell off. My one dude called me outta fuckin nowhere cuz i havent messed wit him in a MINUTE and he was tellin me he had the Sour Diesel; and thank god i do not go where he at but im glad i decided absolutely not cuz i wouldn't have wanted that. Especially wit da crack i got...

Stamp :myspace
Graphic : None, Text.
Quality : 8.5/10 - Absolutely bomb. They Back to wat they always used to be; im sure its same dope as well; maybe even better now that i think of it; yea old was more white nad flaky; this more greyish and looser; not too sticky at all. definately new
Quantity :6-7/10 - Some varied; most were decent and consistent; wit some fatties hidden inbetween.
--On the edge to some nice fire; if they all were as fat ide say they fire bags but these are so worth gettin alot of.

Stamp : S550
Quality : 7.5/10 - Very Nice; very likely it is the same dope as in that stamp that i haven't seen in about 3-4 months.
Quantity :7/10 - Most were very nice and plump - can not complain at all.
----Solid shit - grab em if u see em

Stamp :Thriller
Quality : 8/10 - Thriller since its been back this past week has been so nice its definitely a good change. There were so many variations of this at first, bomb, second, not so good, then totally wack now its prolly better than its ever been. This one looks more lighter red like on the dark pinkish side but im sure its just from fresh pad; tried holdin it up to another red thriller that was older and looked about rite; maybe a lil lighter. dunno. but keep em commin.
Quantity :6/10 - First time got the new ones, alot were skimped wit some decent and some fats as well; so i was kinda disappointed; till i slammed. the big ones made up for it and this time wen grabbed they were all quite nice.
---back and better than ever most likely; scoop em and hope for the fatest ;)

That's it for now. Some real nice floatin around - be happy while it lasts and try n take advantage but always remember to stay away from the 5 - 0. u kno!

^^ I agree, u kno!

Funny, we've had the exact same stamps this week, though I gotta say I'd put the S550 above the Thriller or the Myspace (as good as they both were). Finally ended that streak of bullshit that was around.

Today, Newark
Interstate I95 Inside a blue shield like the real sign
Quantity: 9.5
Quality: 8

Overall the dope was great, I was really satisfied. But with that said, it was difficult to rate. The shit was only a little better than average (if you were to blow a line of each, the same size). It was light, but still tasted right. The bags were SO FAT though that they rocked me considerably harder than i expected for how many bags i niff'd. I mean it cut up so nice and there was just so much powder everywhere. I definitely recommend these.

Incredible Hulk & Fireball

Anyone remember when the Incredible Hulk & Fireballs were going around? It was probably about a year ago or so? Picked 'em up in Pittsburgh...just wondering if anyones came across them since then? They were fire, && I was just curious as to whether anyone else has tried them?

^^ I agree, Beat Its fell off. My one dude called me outta fuckin nowhere cuz i havent messed wit him in a MINUTE and he was tellin me he had the Sour Diesel; and thank god i do not go where he at but im glad i decided absolutely not cuz i wouldn't have wanted that. Especially wit da crack i got...

Stamp :myspace
Quality : 8.5/10 - Absolutely bomb. They Back to wat they always used to be; im sure its same dope as well; maybe even better now that i think of it; yea old was more white nad flaky; this more greyish and looser; not too sticky at all. definately new
Quantity :6-7/10 - Some varied; most were decent and consistent; wit some fatties hidden inbetween.
--On the edge to some nice fire; if they all were as fat ide say they fire bags but these are so worth gettin alot of.

Stamp : S550
Quality : 7.5/10 - Very Nice; very likely it is the same dope as in that stamp that i haven't seen in about 3-4 months.
Quantity :7/10 - Most were very nice and plump - can not complain at all.
----Solid shit - grab em if u see em

Stamp :Thriller
Quality : 8/10 - Thriller since its been back this past week has been so nice its definitely a good change. There were so many variations of this at first, bomb, second, not so good, then totally wack now its prolly better than its ever been. This one looks more lighter red like on the dark pinkish side but im sure its just from fresh pad; tried holdin it up to another red thriller that was older and looked about rite; maybe a lil lighter. dunno. but keep em commin.
Quantity :6/10 - First time got the new ones, alot were skimped wit some decent and some fats as well; so i was kinda disappointed; till i slammed. the big ones made up for it and this time wen grabbed they were all quite nice.
---back and better than ever most likely; scoop em and hope for the fatest ;)

That's it for now. Some real nice floatin around - be happy while it lasts and try n take advantage but always remember to stay away from the 5 - 0. u kno!

Hey BTW i had the RED SOUR DEISEL bags all this past weekend and there are terrific bags that are excellnet quility product. They get you high and nodding for a good while, They def are not shitty bags that you would be dissappointed to get. I rate them at least a 7, also the count on them is really nice also.Also i have been using for 6 years + so don't think i am just some newbie that gets off of of anything i get I def know what im talking about . Some people on this site have no idea how to rate bags they think if the bags arent absolute fire according to them, that means the bags are crap. IMO the sour diesel bags are a lil better than average and any junkie that knows what they are talking about would be happy to get them. If you happen to come acorss them get them and try them and post back what you think of them, I feel you will be suprised cause they are terrific bags that do the job well much better than other shit thats been out there.

^^ First off, SHUT THE EFF UP askin the same damn question 3 times in a row like anyone gonna respond to it. ask once, and if there are any ppl on this thread from FL mayb they'll reply. most likely NOT tho. so sry.

Hey BTW i had the RED SOUR DEISEL bags all this past weekend and there are terrific bags that are excellnet quility product. They get you high and nodding for a good while, They def are not shitty bags that you would be dissappointed to get. I rate them at least a 7, also the count on them is really nice also.Also i have been using for 6 years + so don't think i am just some newbie that gets off of of anything i get I def know what im talking about . Some people on this site have no idea how to rate bags they think if the bags arent absolute fire according to them, that means the bags are crap. IMO the sour diesel bags are a lil better than average and any junkie that knows what they are talking about would be happy to get them. If you happen to come acorss them get them and try them and post back what you think of them, I feel you will be suprised cause they are terrific bags that do the job well much better than other shit thats been out there.

I guess now that you sayin that i prolly wud go scoop em; but my old dude that i havent fucked wit in MONTHS called my crib randomly tellin me he had em. but this cat dont ever leave the projects to meet. i gotta get out the car and go in the building and alla that - and i aint down nomore since i been got scooped up; definitely not worth it wen my main man meets me in the safest spots and hes shit crack all day ya dig?

Anyone remember when the Incredible Hulk & Fireballs were going around? It was probably about a year ago or so? Picked 'em up in Pittsburgh...just wondering if anyones came across them since then? They were fire, && I was just curious as to whether anyone else has tried them?

Fireballs were delicious.

HOLLA
graphic: Peace Sign, black
quantity: 4-5/10 -- average
quality: 7.5/10
Best shit in a while it seems like.
did 3 and that had me goin' good, since the garbage i copped earlier didn't last long

sour deisel
5.5/10 quality
6/10 size

S550
6.5-7/10 quality
7/10 size
and its the same as the S550 from 2 months ago.same diesel in it.
theres no way these are a 9/10... i really wish that people that rate 8.5s and 9s had tried the green brain dead bags to know what fire is. those are the absolute best bags ive gotten this summer. those were 9.5 but still not perfect.

I had gotten some of the incredible hulk a few (3?) weeks ago in DE, and it was garbage.

Wats up bro. Yeah I've had that green Gucci a few times, theres that and a red stamp that says Hot Sauce, they are the same dope. They def stick very badly. I literally have to scrape the hell outta each bag.. I know how it gets in the summer, with the humidity, shits going to stick, but these stick triple than average..

sometimes i wonder if im actually doing the same d as anyone else or if there's really that much of it out there. its impossible to know all thats on the street on any given day. stamps disappear and reappear. shit is cut differently all the time even from the same guys and same spots.

past month ive been getting some Gucci from Newark. Its been on and off, but i havent gotten any in maybe one-two weeks. My point is more to raise a question...
Quantity: average, but varied both ways
Quality: just average
BUT: theres something weird about it..its something ive heard from others but havent quite figured out yet, havent quite seen exactly the same on other bags either.
its Super Sticky, clumps together - half the d sticks to the bag
the scrape is really like half the bag. it seems to taste a little off, but for the most part it gets the job done. it breaks up once out of the bag, but not as well as it should. besides this one oddity, the d wasn't bad at all.
whats up with this?
ive heard humidity, but then why isn't it happening to other bags? im getting it from the same couple guys and i know everyone one of them is chillin on the block all day. seems like all other should be like this then. is it possibly just something thats in it thats reacting to the humidity, something its not normally cut with?

Sin - ive seriously looked a few times, only to be told off or looked at like a criminal/junkie. tried different spots, different tactics, to no avail. a friends friend went out looking a little while ago and got some coke, and said he coulda gotten crack, neither of which im into, but theres obviously plenty of shit out there. i think just twice i tried. just ended up going up instead. i think i just feel weird because its pretty much my own town. its definitely not the same kind of market that im used to.