• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

I dont know exactly where the stamps come from, they are not always stamps. If i get a G, its simply ghetto corner tied, ya know? But the scene in NOLA is pretty big, definitely no where near jersey, but is prominent, as well as good, but sometimes its bad. There is a large dominican population here, that might have something to do with it. I have also received it on a corner in aluminum foil. So its not always glassine, just on occasion. They are taking hints from how yall do it righteous up north. ---dont post that in this thread---
Have great night bluelighters!

Last edited by a moderator:
KNIFE
graphic: Knife with some lines coming up from it.
blue bag, black text/graphic
quantity: nice and powdery, darker, good amount 6/10
quality: 7.5/10 Bangin'!
new stamp i guess, shit is on point right now

pittsbugh pa--back home for a minute

stamp name-MURDER INC.
pink bags with murder inc. stamped in black.

quantity-8/10
quality9/10

stamp name-PRESIDENT
blue bags with just the word president stamped in black on it

quantity-7/10
quality9/10

man, it was good to be back in the burgh..the prices are a bit higher than new jersey and ny, but the dope is strait fire..they could have been the same dope because they mixed up very similar (dark as hell), but it was from complete different sides of the city with complete different packaging so who knows..if you score these in the burgh be careful, they are really strong...peace

Philadelphia, PA

AK-47
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 8.5/10
I was nervous bout coppin these cuz they're in nick bags, not double sealed. But then when he handed em to me I could smell the diesel thru the bag. This use to be a fire stamp, looks like it came around again. Pick em up if u see em around, 3 gave me a rush and usually that barely gets me off E

DROP DEAD
Quantity - 6/10
Quality - 3.5/10

Looked nice. Decent size, nice and flaky.. Sat there patiently awaiting a rush that never came. Very mild. Kinda gave me a headache.

Therapy is making a comeback.

My dealer was raving about Therapy last time i saw him. He wasn't even selling it to me so its not like he was talking up his own shit. Must be pretty good. Hes kind of a tool though haha

More Stamps Plus an explanation

First in regards to the "My exaggerated ratings." You guys are probably right I do have a lower tolerance, so I probably rate the stamps higher because i have only been doing this for about 5 months. I will be more considerate next time. Also, a 5 means average to me a 7 mean slightly better and 9+ means fire. However, i will try to rate more like everyone else. And about the Chinese Dope , yes I really think its a 7.5. My boy got so banged up that he couldn’t drive and i had to drive to p-town to get more. And that was just off of five bags. And Frank Lucas was def a 9+. Since, 2-3 bags got me nodding nice But Anyways I’ll try to rate the bags more according. Oh, and I don't shoot I sniff so that might be why also.

Now Back to our regular scheduled programming:

“All My Stamps” All scene filmed in Paterson

Stamp: Aviator Lime Green color
Graphics: Lettering plus picture of an airplane
Quality: 5.5/10
Quantity: on the larger side
Color of Dope: light beige
Note: Has that milky taste .. Reminds to of lactose , which is what I think it is.

Stamp: G.I. JOE Red color
Graphics: Lettering plus picture of an airplane
Quality: 3/10
Quantity: Average size
Color of Dope: dark beige close to brown
Note: Garbage

Stamp: First ride Red color
Graphics: just Lettering
Quality: 7.5/10
Color of Dope: almost white with a hint of beige
Note: burns when you sniff and taste bitter

B]Stamp[/B]: Scorpion Red color
Graphics: Lettering Plus a picture of a small scorpion
Quality: 6.5/10
Color of Dope: light beige
Note: burns when you sniff and taste bitter

B]Stamp[/B]: Catch 22 Red color
Graphics: Just Lettering
Quality: 6.5/10
Color of Dope: dark beige close to brown
Note: burns like hell when you sniff and tastes musty

Stamp: Next Lime Green color
B]Quality[/B]:8/10
Note:

Stamp: Murder Rate 99.9% Blue color
B]Quality[/B]:6.5/10
Quantity: Average to small size
Note:

Stamp: Next Red color
Graphics: Just Lettering Quality: 6/10
B]Quality[/B]:6/10
Note:

Stamp: King Pin dark green color
Graphics: Lettering + Crown
Quality:8/10
Quantity: Average to small size
Note:

^^ no wonder why ur ratings are like that, esp wit that chinese dope garbage. your a sniffer nd for 5 months at that. its okay; i see why u think all of those are that good. your in a totally different category then alot of us. i cud tell from the second i rip tie off that i kno exactly wat it is for. sniffing you just cant rate it like that. most works unless its total garbage

THRILLER

DEVILS TEARS with dripping syringe graphic

i liked the devils tears a little better. both are good

^^ no wonder why ur ratings are like that, esp wit that chinese dope garbage. your a sniffer nd for 5 months at that. its okay; i see why u think all of those are that good. your in a totally different category then alot of us. i cud tell from the second i rip tie off that i kno exactly wat it is for. sniffing you just cant rate it like that. most works unless its total garbage

Bullshit, I've been sniffing for a year and barely anything works well. If a stamp gets me high then i know it's quality. I have to wake up everyday and crack 2 bundles before work to get "high". Obviously, I don't get that immediate russh and it takes longer for me to tell. But, the idea that sniffing doesn't allow you to build a tolerance and everything but garbage will get me high is nonsense. Tell me that tomorrow when I'm on bag 48 at 6pm.

BTW Make it Rain bags are back for a second time around. Probabbly were a little better the first whirl. Stay safe.
-sin city bags

THRILLER

DEVILS TEARS with dripping syringe graphic

i liked the devils tears a little better. both are good

THRILLER has gone up and down for months now. In late June when the first batch of MICHAEL JACKSON was around, it was a pretty decent stamp. Maybe a 6/10. Then it jumped down to a 3-4 for a while, but a few weeks ago I got a bundle that seemed to be more like the first round.. Since then, dropped off again. All these were same color, same graphic (THRILLER is in wiggly "Halloween letters")

Haven't posted in a while but I've come across a few different stamps over the past few weeks so i figured i'd rate them. All of these are from Philly.

Stamp: Last Chance (no graphic)
Neatness of Packaging: 8/10
Quantity: 8-9/10 These were probably the fattest bags that I've come across in the few months I've been fuckin around with dope
Quality: 7-8/10 Real nice shit

Stamp: Al Pacino (purple text)
Graphic: Picture of Al pacino
Neatness: 8/10
Quantity: 6/10 Not too shabby
Quality: 5/10 Pretty average

Stamp: 24 Hours (no graphic)
Neatness: 4/10 Bags were folded up kinda weird and were rather sloppy
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 6/10

Bullshit, I've been sniffing for a year and barely anything works well. If a stamp gets me high then i know it's quality. I have to wake up everyday and crack 2 bundles before work to get "high". Obviously, I don't get that immediate russh and it takes longer for me to tell. But, the idea that sniffing doesn't allow you to build a tolerance and everything but garbage will get me high is nonsense. Tell me that tomorrow when I'm on bag 48 at 6pm.

BTW Make it Rain bags are back for a second time around. Probabbly were a little better the first whirl. Stay safe.
-sin city bags

Nah homie thats exactly wat im sayin. Why you think i stopped sniffin? My man too was sniffin 30 bags+ a day and now crazy ass still shoots 8bag shots then another 5bags. Im just sayin and im sure u kno how it is; but if u can sniff 4 bags and get really high off em thats either some crack ass dope or ur tolerance just aint up there. im sure and i dont like speakin for others but i kno how it is, it prolly takes u a good bun or a few more if its som 6/7-10 nice ass shit to get comfortable or gets u feelin rite. Im just sayin that wen u bang it its just a different way of rating it cuz its so much different and so much clearer; and no way chinese dope was a 7.5 it took me 5bags to boot just to feel better. Those were around for like a week or less so im almost positive they were the same one. Im not tryina call anyone out or nuttin, i forget who rated those bags im talkin bout but im just tryina give the iv'rs a better outlook on bags...

Nah homie thats exactly wat im sayin. Why you think i stopped sniffin? My man too was sniffin 30 bags+ a day and now crazy ass still shoots 8bag shots then another 5bags. Im just sayin and im sure u kno how it is; but if u can sniff 4 bags and get really high off em thats either some crack ass dope or ur tolerance just aint up there. im sure and i dont like speakin for others but i kno how it is, it prolly takes u a good bun or a few more if its som 6/7-10 nice ass shit to get comfortable or gets u feelin rite. Im just sayin that wen u bang it its just a different way of rating it cuz its so much different and so much clearer; and no way chinese dope was a 7.5 it took me 5bags to boot just to feel better. Those were around for like a week or less so im almost positive they were the same one. Im not tryina call anyone out or nuttin, i forget who rated those bags im talkin bout but im just tryina give the iv'rs a better outlook on bags...

But you have to also consider that maybe your tolerance has gotten so high, that less than 5 bags of anything isn't going to do the trick. With the amount of dope I do, it's only logical to assume that I come across fire once in a while. And the best shit I've done in recent ttimes required 5 bags to get me going. My point is that, tolerance has nothing to do with ones ability to judge whether or not dope is good. It only measures how much dope one needs to get high. Like a beginner might snort two bags of some fire and be rocked, I'd do my regular starting test of 5 and be high and do 5 more and be rocked. Even though our tolerances are different, we were both able to tell that it was good dope. There are plenty of guys out there who have been using for years, but have kept i recreational. In their situation, it would stand to reason that, they have a low tolerance from using recreationally, yet they can guage the quality of the dope from past experiences. I would agree with you when reading a rating from an individual who'donly used dope a handful of times. And remember, just because you got the same stamp as someone else,does not mean you had the same dope. You might have had the chinese dope that went through a junkies hands. Maybe someone opened your bags, did half of them, took the other half, cut themup and filled allthe bags back up. It can happen. It's naive to believe that just because we have the same stamp, then we have the same dope. You know how this game is.

Stamp: Bentley
Graphic: the standard bentley car logo in green ink
Count: 5/10
Quality: 6/10
Color: whiter than normal
Packing: 7/10 neat
Overall: 6/10
Type of High: pretty average dope high. Easy on the sinuses which is always nice for us sniffers.

had this shit in blue bags, no stamp. heat sealed plastic. good. very sedative, makes me think its cut with some type of water sol. benzo or some type of sedative besides benadryll.
north philly.

then got pulled over and spent a night in 24th district, north philadelphia jail. was horrible. first charge ever. wow the holding cells and everything about those cops and that police station is fucked.

they cracking down in philly. used to be they would just make you dump your shit on the ground and stomp it into the pavement. stupid fuckers should focus on the violence, the rapists, the theft.

Yet another green FRANK LUCAS stamp.. Just like everyone here was describing it (thick, ice tea colored.. Takes a lot of water.. Leaves gunk leftover in the cooker) except for the "good" part..

Quantity: 6.5/10
Quality: 3/10

Leaves really nasty looking brownish-green sticky slimy stuff left over in the cooker, which holds on to a lot of liquid, so without squeezing it out you draw up less than you shot in. No rush to speak of - a bit of dope taste in your mouth and very mild nods. Another chunk of $ down the drain.

You could rate just fine through snorting. You just have to take into account your tolerance and a varying BA. Of course it's much more accurate to rate when you're iv'ing, but you still have to take your tolerance into account.

Hey people, just a heads up to let yall know that there are 2 diffrent batches of the green FRANK LUCAS STAMP BAG floating around the streets, They both seem to be from the same distrubutor but one batch of them are absolute fire dope that gets you good and nodding hard, the other batch it really shitty and barely gets you high let alone makes you nod, also as metioned above there is alot of crap that doesnt mix up in the shitty batch and leaves alot of residue left over... A word of advice if you do happen do come across the green FRANK LUCAS you should only get a few to begin with to determine the quiality and to see which batch it is, Dont assume that just cause it is the FRANK LUCAS stamp its fire due to previous posts rating it FIRE, I have had both of them and def relize the diffrence, I guess now it makes sense why there was diffrences in peoples ratings on the frank lucas bags some stating its fire and some stating is absolute shit. well thats all folks, be safe and good luck, peace :)

Hey people, just a heads up to let yall know that there are 2 diffrent batches of the green FRANK LUCAS STAMP BAG floating around the streets, They both seem to be from the same distrubutor but one batch of them are absolute fire dope that gets you good and nodding hard, the other batch it really shitty and barely gets you high let alone makes you nod, also as metioned above there is alot of crap that doesnt mix up in the shitty batch and leaves alot of residue left over... A word of advice if you do happen do come across the green FRANK LUCAS you should only get a few to begin with to determine the quiality and to see which batch it is, Dont assume that just cause it is the FRANK LUCAS stamp its fire due to previous posts rating it FIRE, I have had both of them and def relize the diffrence, I guess now it makes sense why there was diffrences in peoples ratings on the frank lucas bags some stating its fire and some stating is absolute shit. well thats all folks, be safe and good luck, peace :)

There's actually at least 3 batches of it going around, two of which are garbage (guess which two I've tried!). The latest had a different font for the lettering, and a darket color green.

I made the mistake, since I knew there was fire FRANK LUCAS going around, and these were obviouly different than the ones I'd gotten previously, to get a lot of them. :(