• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

It's so funny for any of the veterans of this forum to just read through the posts and see how many repeat stamps there are. Like, how many times has someone posted a review of "Black Diamond"or "Frank Lucas" etc. And I'm positive as well that on a rather regular basis I come across the same dope just in different stamp bags. Being a sniffer allows me to be able to identify the dope from the smell and taste. I firmly believe that a huge shipment of raw hits the port and the few main dudes in the area get it and cut it up and put it into a bunch of different stamps and then it hits the streets under all sorts of names. A good example of this is a few months ago there was dope going around that was all the same shit but in a few different stamps. The stamps were "Assault On Precinct 13" Methadone"and "NFL". Believe me guys, it was all the same dope cut the same, sold to a few different guys and put in a few different stamps. Anyway, my point is that this forum is about harm reduction. It's a place to save one of us from putting rat poison in our veins. It is not a place to meet other users and trade connects in order to score. Also, the stamps are very loose and sketchy guides that help us (slightly) to determine what dope we have. But let's be honest, anyone can open these stamps, pour some shit in,and tapeit back up. So everyone use your brains and follow the rules set forth by the moderators. Thanks for keeping this forum going Lacey. And let me tell you guys, Lacey is one cool chick. She's a good person just trying to keep you alll safe. Follow the fucking rules. And remember, a stamp is just a logo some fuck put on the bag you have. It doesn't mean shit. Just because I have black diamond in red and you have black diamond in red doesn't mean we have the same dope. We might, but it's no guarantee. It's easy to forget how dangerous this game is. Use the forum for guidance, but don't load up double your normal dose because PhillyJunkie487 said that "Frank Lucas" in green is garbage, because you just don'tknow if he scored his bundle off a junkie who made his bundle out of 2 bags of strong shit, some flour, cocoa powder,and tape. You might be holding the bags that haven't been stepped on and if you do double up that shot, you're gonna die or wake up in the ER completely fucked. So, be cautious!!! The words in this forumaren't the gospel. And we can only speculate as to what we have inside those wax bags guys. Use your brains and do what Lacey says, and I guarantee you we'll all have this forumfor a long time to come. Everyone be safe, use clean needles, and be kind to one another.

shit Sin, Thanks fam. But Please dont give me all the credit. We got my fellow mods Enod and Thizzer on deck, on the check in when I aint around, and the most important thing of all....THE POSTERS...Cuz without every one of yalll...We wouldnt have this thread!

I take alot of responsibilitiy for this thread and do my best to check it a few times a day keepin all the fools in line and makin sure shit runs how its supposed to, but the original thread idea was posted by CTDopeLove I believe, back in like 2003, as a thread naming all the stamps that you had seen in the past, not even rating them just postin stamp names pretty much. and nobody really posted in it for the longest time. Then eventually me and a few other people started postin the shit we was getting, and saying how it was, and then it evolved into bein a stamp ratings thread like it is today but if it wasnt for those first few posters way back in the very first version of this thread, we wouldnt have this shit here. So I cant just say I came up with the idea even tho I do my best to promote it and keep it runnin smooth.

If I soun like a bitch in here sometimes its cuz I dont want to see this shit get closed, and it will get closed EASY if people keep steppin over the line too much. Yall been great lately and I aint hardly had to edit shit, but when ppl be posting shit they kno they shouldnt thats when its a prob. becuz we aint tryin to direct people to how and where to cop dope at cuz it makes our site look like a terrible place instead of the harm reduction that its tryin to provide.

Anyways , Sorry for that lil speech there peeps, All yall keep doin wat you do, rate them stamps and keep it movin stay safe on the streets and stay noddin...peace!

Hello,
New to the forums, daily ptown visitor so my input will be appreciated.
Heres my ratings for the NEW SHIT!

Temptation - GARBAGE (not even worth a rating, avoid)

Scorpion: Quan = 5(some were nice, some were small, as usual!)
Quality - 6 (It wasn't fire, as they all said, but it was pretty good!)

Aviator
Quanitity- 6
Quality - 5

Murder Rate 99.9%
Quanity 4
Quality 6.5

I have to say, the Frank Lucas was the best shit i had in a while. I wish it was still around! Im sick of spending my hard earned money on GARBAGE (like temptation).
For tat I am glad for this website. We can give eachother a heads up on the fake shit!

and one more for paterson, DROP DEAD - my boy seemed to like it alot, bags was pretty full, stamped real light, i did not use so no rating yet but will let yall kno

asshole

quanity - 6
quality - 3 (nice size, but it was straight up garbage! burned goin up the nose, plus the name, WTF? it was the most disgusting name for dope ever! It made me think about how it wound up getting here, in someones asshole :()

Stay away from the red asshole stamp!

I dunno where this fire FRANK LUCAS is coming from, cause the stuff I got was straight garbage. Same lime green, text-only stamps everyone here is describing, but it took 8 bags to feel anything, even then it was more taste than feel. Just terrible.

The red TEMPTATION with the graphic of a couple fucking was also pretty low-mediocre.. 4/10 maybe.

The new red Michael Jackson that's around now is a 6/10 or so.

Green NEXT is still the best I've had recently, though my tolerance shot up with it, and by the end of a brick it was back up to needing 5-6 of them to really nod (which is still good for my tolerance)

All of the above from P-town.

Trust me the Frank Lucas that was out was official!!

Its because the Temptation and that batch of Frank Lucas was fake!!
find a new dealer.
Ptown is like that, alot of dealers use dope themselves (or a family member, gf, etc.), so they go and put some fake shit together. To hustle off to the "fiends". They will alternate between good and fake shit and continue doing it because you are their "sucker".
And they know they can get you. Alot of dealers have 2 different batches at all times (1 real good, 1 fake) and that doubles their profits as well. While keeping new customers coming back.

Find a new dealer. Be safe.

^^Yea I got to agree with u, skabbo u seem to be catchin the beat side of paterson lately, look around some more u will find the good

I haven't been doing it recently, but last I checked ecko changed its stamp to CVS 24 HOURS

^^Yea I got to agree with u, skabbo u seem to be catchin the beat side of paterson lately, look around some more u will find the good

Yeah I had an unlucky streak for a while, but then again the NEXT bags I picked up seemed better than anyone was giving them credit for, and if anything I tend to underrate bags rather than vica versa.

The TEMPTATION wasn't that bad, definitely not fake, but just sorta below average.. The LUCAS wasn't fake either (I've only ever gotten straight fake dope once, some shit called 'Ruff Ryder' w/ a green stamp that made my heart race and my arm swell up like I had a bicycle pump up my ass) but it was definitely not the fire people seem to have found with it..

About to try those NO LIMIT and more of the BEAT IT.. Been getting the MICHAEL JACKSON for the last few days, which was more or less proper, but with my tolerance it takes way too many of anything to really get off.. 5-6 of the MJ for a nice rush, but no real legs to speak of.

Beat It's Fell off - had new Michael Jackson they were pretty fuckin decent to say the least. i was pretty happy. Im resorting to sniffin an oc80 2nite to not b sick instead of gettin Aviator. dont wanna waste my money. i missed my other main connect so im not wastin my money with my other boy.

stamp name - recieved
stamp color - blue, i believe it was blue i cannot really remember
graphic - there was no graphic just the name
color and consistency - the dope is brown, and fluffy. almost looks like saw dust but darker
packaging- the packaging was shitty it kind of looked like it was tampered with, or stomped on and rebagged
quantity - i would give the quantity an 8 compared to what i've been seeing lately.
quality - i would say it is 7/10, my tolerance is getting up there these days, but i caught a decent buzz off of it.

i picked this stamp up in wheeling, wv. i believe they come from pittsburgh

Some of the best D i've seen in the Bronx is Patron and Hot party...

Its been a little since I posted, but I noticed somebody rating Temptation, red stamp with two girls fucking on it, saying it was complete garbage and not even worth getting. Its def not fire, but easily average, so I dont know if the shit I got was just different, or if your shit was fucked with...

Also..

Stamp Name: Super 10

Color: Green

Quanity: 5

Quality: 7

Other: Shit was a little above average, hits ya nice, but doesn't last real long at all..

Stamp Name: Snoop Dog

Color: black

quanity: 5

Quality: 7

Other: Same as Super 10 really, and there was also another green stamp called Nympho that seemed to be the same shit..

Stamp Name: Hot Sauce

Graphic: yeah (I think a Hot Pepper or something)

Quanity: 6

Quality: 5

Other: Decent shit, bags were a little fatter than avg for the most part, shit stuck to the bag pretty bad. Def not a bad buy, but def not special..

Stamp Name: Gucci

Color: red

Graphic: no not that I remember

Quanity: 5

Quality: 5

Other: avg

I just want to add that when I rate shit a 5, it doesn't mean its garbage, it means its average every day what you expect get the job done type shit..

got some new ones here...

name : food
stamp: just the word written in green
quantity: 7/10, they were a little bigger than usual
quality: 8/10, real good bags, there has been real good stuff goin around pburgh lately...
overall: just another in a line of good dope the last month in pburgh

name: first lady
stamp: purple stamp with a naked girl fingering herself and first lady written under in (one of the more elaborate stamps i seen)
quantity: 6.5/10 id say a littlke bit above what u usually get here
quality: 7.5/10 more good shit...
overall: like i said more good dope goin around, just copped these yesterday, feelin real good... be safe everyone

sometimes i wonder if im actually doing the same d as anyone else or if there's really that much of it out there. its impossible to know all thats on the street on any given day. stamps disappear and reappear. shit is cut differently all the time even from the same guys and same spots.

past month ive been getting some Gucci from Newark. Its been on and off, but i havent gotten any in maybe one-two weeks. My point is more to raise a question...
Quantity: average, but varied both ways
Quality: just average
BUT: theres something weird about it..its something ive heard from others but havent quite figured out yet, havent quite seen exactly the same on other bags either.
its Super Sticky, clumps together - half the d sticks to the bag
the scrape is really like half the bag. it seems to taste a little off, but for the most part it gets the job done. it breaks up once out of the bag, but not as well as it should. besides this one oddity, the d wasn't bad at all.
whats up with this?
ive heard humidity, but then why isn't it happening to other bags? im getting it from the same couple guys and i know everyone one of them is chillin on the block all day. seems like all other should be like this then. is it possibly just something thats in it thats reacting to the humidity, something its not normally cut with?

Sin - ive seriously looked a few times, only to be told off or looked at like a criminal/junkie. tried different spots, different tactics, to no avail. a friends friend went out looking a little while ago and got some coke, and said he coulda gotten crack, neither of which im into, but theres obviously plenty of shit out there. i think just twice i tried. just ended up going up instead. i think i just feel weird because its pretty much my own town. its definitely not the same kind of market that im used to.

Last edited:
sometimes i wonder if im actually doing the same d as anyone else or if there's really that much of it out there. its impossible to know all thats on the street on any given day. stamps disappear and reappear. shit is cut differently all the time even from the same guys and same spots.

past month ive been getting some Gucci from Newark. Its been on and off, but i havent gotten any in maybe one-two weeks. My point is more to raise a question...
Quantity: average, but varied both ways
Quality: just average
BUT: theres something weird about it..its something ive heard from others but havent quite figured out yet, havent quite seen exactly the same on other bags either.
its Super Sticky, clumps together - half the d sticks to the bag
the scrape is really like half the bag. it seems to taste a little off, but for the most part it gets the job done. it breaks up once out of the bag, but not as well as it should. besides this one oddity, the d wasn't bad at all.
whats up with this?
ive heard humidity, but then why isn't it happening to other bags? im getting it from the same couple guys and i know everyone one of them is chillin on the block all day. seems like all other should be like this then. is it possibly just something thats in it thats reacting to the humidity, something its not normally cut with?

Sin - ive seriously looked a few times, only to be told off or looked at like a criminal/junkie. tried different spots, different tactics, to no avail. a friends friend went out looking a little while ago and got some coke, and said he coulda gotten crack, neither of which im into, but theres obviously plenty of shit out there. i think just twice i tried. just ended up going up instead. i think i just feel weird because its pretty much my own town. its definitely not the same kind of market that im used to.

hey i was kinda half joking. There isn't any open air copping like there is in larger cities so you need to know someone. My point was that if you can find one drug you can usually find the other. I remember the way i found a dope guy was simply by asking my blow guy if he knew anyone. Within hours I was hooked up. Also, where there is smoke there is fire. If there are pill heads afround the dope isn't far. Just network and make friends with everyone. You never know who might have your ticket to relief the next time your sick and you can't find dpe.

hey yo plz dont post how much ya copped cuz its ind of self incriminating u kno wat I mean? It aint nobodys bizness but your own how much dope u got in your stash;)
lacey

City or state stamp was copped in: Newark
Stamp name: 10 1/2
Stamp Color: Green
Stamp Graphic (if any): Pic of a syringe with 10 1/2 below all in green
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:White/tan powder, very fine
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: relatively phat bags and stamps were sloppy, like too much ink
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 8
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):7
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): Doesn't mix up all that great. After I suck up trhoguh cotton I have a LOT of wet powder left over aroudn the cotton ball I filtered through. Wish I could get this to mix better I feel like the cotton is filtering too much out, but it's prob impurities that I wouln't want shot into me anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone in jersey try the
Cocoa Butter
with a lotion bottle graphic?
pretty lame stuff. yup... (white wide bags folded up to fit in the regular zip locks)\
all upside-down stamp job and sideways some of them.
4/10

Smiley face, no words.. just a red smiley face
: )
pretty good, sealed in the plastic, not zips. i guess i'd say a 5/10

Doesn't mix up all that great. After I suck up trhoguh cotton I have a LOT of wet powder left over aroudn the cotton ball I filtered through. Wish I could get this to mix better I feel like the cotton is filtering too much out, but it's prob impurities that I wouln't want shot into me anyway

Yep, if it's not dissolving, it's not something you want in your veins anyway.

The BEAT IT and NO LIMIT were pretty similar.. If the NO LIMIT wasn't slightly darker before dissolving I'd swear they were the same thing. Not bad, not great. 5/10 for quality and quantity. A couple of the NO LIMIT bags were folded an extra time so they ended up looking half the size of a normal stamp, but they had the same amount in them as the rest.

just got these tonight

name: coca cola
stamp: just coca cola written in green in the same style as like the company writes it on bottles and shit...
quantity: average size, 6/10
quality: about the same as everything i been coppin lately, which is a good thing, these make me nod pretty quick.. 7.5/10
overall: good stuff, hope pburgh keeps puttin out shit like this, its ballin