• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Yo I kno this sound stupid but it pisses me the fuck off when ppl cant spell Paterson. Its spelled out like 80 times in this thread and ppl still write "patterson". If u cant even spell the city ur coppin in u shouldnt be goin there lol;)

sorry! i realized that after i posted it!

last wednesday---
paterson nj
stamp name- mambo king
white bag with a red stamp mambo on top of a crown and king written under the crown
quantitiy-6-10 average
quality-8.5-10 fire really good
hits really really hard and lasts for a long time...probably the best i personally got from p town before...i don't think i will be going back there anytime soon though..it's just too damn hot with the police EVERYWHERE

Stamps in New Brunswick currently.
General 4
Black Devil 6
G-Force 9
Black Night
Oprah 7
White Chocolate

Your right, when tango and cash comes around, on occasion that shit is fireeeeeeeee. I just wanted to be a douchebag to someone today, coming out of rehab and all.

i can always count on u to do that lol;)

So, Wats good everybody, i am on a lil break just been bootn dillys for a day or so now I am clean for a few days BUT, I got to report the stamps I seen and not used...

Aviator-Green-Someone else reviewed this
No Limit-Green-picture of a car on it
I think these was the same dope IDK really how they was since I did not use them but I did makeup a shot for s omebody and it was flakey light, mixed up kind of darker, the bags was decent size not too skimp about a 5 nothin special but gave a satisfiying amount of powder in the cooker....The rush seemed to hit my dude hard as fuck but didnt have much legs to it. he was clearly feelin the rush when he did 6 bags tho and kinda went out of it for a sec after bootn it but then the high faded pretty quick so Iunno about these prolly good for maintenance but not much else.

KISS OF DEATH
GRAPIC: lips
i think this is the same shit as YOU LIKE I LOVE IT average dope mixes up light colored not bad but it won't wow ya. sloppy paclaging and you got to tear open he bags to get it all. i got to do alot of these to get high.

^^ By the way LACEY the grapic on the green NO LIMIT bags is a picture of a TANK not a car, just figured i should point that out and make it clear. ttyl peace out girl :)

Hey all picked up some RED-TEMPTATION bags and aslo some RED- DROP DEAD bags over this weekend from p-town, I will be back tommorow with a full review on both of them, from the little bit i did so far the DROP DEAD bags seem very promising and have got me high and nodding already after using only a couple bags. The TEMTATIONS are pretty decent but seem very average from the few bags i have done over the weekend, Full reviews on both these new stamps out of p-town will come tommorow when i have a moment, later people PEACE! :)

That dope i rated CALLEDG-FORCEwas strong but it made me nod realy hard without the euphoria and body tingling. I mean, it got me high but II've never had dope make me nod so hard that didn't also create intense euphoria. Can anyone explain????????????????

Lower East Side Manhattan NYC

R.I.P 6/10 Bad Count Beautiful Rush
Block Buster (Blue Stamp) 7/10 Not consistent at all. Some bags are huge and great quality others are pure crap.

So...Amazing 7/10 Good Count but all this humidity is causing shit to stick so thats a pain in the ass.

Overall the shit down here is mainly un-stamped white bags puerto ricans in the projects bag up themselves. So far 99% of the shit in the L.E.S. Alphabet City is garbage atm. I'm using Fentanyl patches like crazy lately so my tolerance is all fucked up! whats up lacey K long time no talk :)

last wednesday---
paterson nj
stamp name- mambo king
white bag with a red stamp mambo on top of a crown and king written under the crown
quantitiy-6-10 average
quality-8.5-10 fire really good
hits really really hard and lasts for a long time...probably the best i personally got from p town before...i don't think i will be going back there anytime soon though..it's just too damn hot with the police EVERYWHERE

Lower East Side Manhattan NYC

R.I.P 6/10 Bad Count Beautiful Rush
Block Buster (Blue Stamp) 7/10 Not consistent at all. Some bags are huge and great quality others are pure crap.

So...Amazing 7/10 Good Count but all this humidity is causing shit to stick so thats a pain in the ass.

Overall the shit down here is mainly un-stamped white bags puerto ricans in the projects bag up themselves. So far 99% of the shit in the L.E.S. Alphabet City is garbage atm. I'm using Fentanyl patches like crazy lately so my tolerance is all fucked up! whats up lacey K long time no talk :)

whatup dude? i feel ya aabout the dope sticking to the bag. there are these bags here in brunswick called general that's like that. it takes me forever to set up my dose. i'm flickin and scrapin like a mofo. it sucks.

few days ago..

stamp: Red Magic with stars around the words.. the stamp was hardly legible, it was smudged on all them.
count 8/10
quality 8/10 FIRE

its rare that id rate count and quality an 8.... this stamp is no joke amazing and the best shit ive got in a while...

mixed real brown, with no residue left over at all.

ive had purple magic before and that was shit. This is legit

also...

few days before that

stamp- RED NEXT
better than the green.

count 7.5
quality 7.5

again some real good shit.
if you stumble upon the next bags grab em they were both real good.
but the red was def better and better size.

ROCAFELLA
-no graphic-
quantity: 5 average
quality: 6 gets the job done

LOCKDOWN
-no graphic-
quantity: 3-5 varies
quality: 6
its definitely a good quick high, but this shit BURNS so beware sniffers.

The Black And Gold Hearts are back in Pburgh... The ones that are solid black,, with gold hearts all over them and are like a plastic kind of bag.. They where around like this past winter, and ive heard people say that there dope man had them but this is the first time I saw them since decemberish... GET THESE IF YOU CAN IN THE BURGH.. Some of the best dope I ever had here maybe 2nd only to Magic City stamp

Quality- 9/10
Quantity- 8.5/10

fire fire fire -- banged 3 and got a very awesome rush,, and am nodding right now

^^ By the way LACEY the grapic on the green NO LIMIT bags is a picture of a TANK not a car, just figured i should point that out and make it clear. ttyl peace out girl :)

Hahaha....I guess somebody was pretty damn high the other night ;) Good looks, it was, but when you are nodding too hard to keep ur eyes open i guess a car is about right lol

Took a trip last night cuz i burnd thru the last or wack new batch of beat its - i guess the MJ saga is thru cuz i wasnt happy with the count. Some were filled - others were real small. Got a 2 fire stamps wit my buns

Stamp - Mambo King
Graphic - Red with Crown
Quantity - 7/10 - Some filled all the way - others Half full on Fold but were still great even at half
Quality - 8.5/10 - Straight CRACK i wud say its the same dope as the next stamp that came wit em but these hit took a lil longer to smack you in the face

Stamp - Frank Lucas
Graphic - text
Quantity - Just huge 8/10
Quality - Like i said - possibly same dope but this just kicked in real fast and real hard possibly different - ide say a hard 9/10 FIREEEE

If you can find any one of these; like ive been lookin for a week or so get em and get alot. these are the fuckin truth. best in ptown without a doubt.

Happy nods. Keep reviews pourin in.

Last kiss

NEWARK - Aug 24

LAST KISS
Quantity: 9
Quality: 6.5

A little above average quality, nothing spectacular, but the consistent fatness of the bags definitely makes up for it. Totally consistent throughout the brick. Maybe two to four had quantity below 8, many were super fatties aka fullies aka cant really see through the bag when held up to the light. Definitely happy with this pickup. Plus my dude met me somewhere 100% less sketchy, not totally in the hood, which was so much better.

August has been a rather fruitful month here in Central NJ. The dope has been plentiful and average to above average quality. I haven't encountered too much below average shit this month. I tend to be a little generous with my numbers, but I never give garbage a high number. Average dope for me is 5-7 points. Fire is 8-10 points. Unfortunately, I was ripped off for two bricks the other day which really set me back. But, I'm getting back on my feet. So, here's the report for New Brunswick for the month of August,summer of 2009.

Stamp: White Chocolate
Graphic: a candy bar in an opened package
Count: 5/10
Quality: 9/10
Color: greyish tan
Neatness/Packaging: 3/10sloppy and a bitch to open. Whoever foded these bags clearly has little experience opening them
Effects: Great euphoric high that starts in your chest ad stomach region. After a few bags you'll start seeing double. It doesn't take much to get a nod going.
Overall: 7.5 fire dope, packaged in a rather unprofessional manner,served in a quantity that is nothing to write home about. But the quality of the product is definitely something you'll find yourself asking your guy for more of.

Stamp: General
Graphic: the logo that an army general wears on his sleeve
Count: 6/10 but half of it is stuck to the inside of the bag
Quality: 3/10
Color: beige
Neatness/Packaging: 5/10
Effects: pretty lame high, not much of a nod. However, if you do like a bundle at once you'll get pretty fucked up
Overall: 3/10 There are way too many of these shitty bags floating around the mean streets of NJ. It's the type of situation where you pray your guy isn't about to hand you these bags and you open your brick and it's these bags. If they didn't stick so much to the inside of the bag they wouldn't be as bad. They'd suck a tad less.

Stamp: Black Devil
Graphic: a devil with a pitchfork in red ink
Count: 7/10
Quality: 6.5/10
Color: whitish tan. Pretty white for dope
Neatness/Packaging: 10/10 looked so professional you’d swear it came from Walgreens
Effects: average euphoria, above average nod strength, had to be careful not to do too much or staying awake at work became a nightmare. This dope is for the end of the day
Overall: 7/10 nice count, good packing job, and slightly above average quality made this stamp a winner.

Stamp: G-FORCE
Graphic: none, just the name inside a pink oval
Count: 6/10
Quality: 9/10
Color: white/tan
Neatness/Packaging: 10/10 just like the black devil it looked corporate
Effects: 2 or 3 bags had me drooling. It wasn’t any more euphoric than some regular fire dope but if you weren’t careful you’d be out. The nod strength was off the charts
Overall: Straight fire. Nothing like some fine ass china white jersey powder dope going up your nose super smooth, no burn, and off to sleep you go. G-FORCE was a standout.

Stamp: Make It Rain
Graphic: none
Count: 6/10
Quality: 8/10
Color: grayish tan
Neatness/Packaging: 1/10 sloppier than a 300 pound black bitch with an ass the size of Texas
Effects: This shit was the euphoric diesel. Regular nod strength but the buzz was quick off the sniff. The tingle this dope packed was definitely the reason it scored an 8.
Overall: MakeIt Rain will Make you happy!!!

Stamp: Black Night
Graphic: none
Count: 5/10
Quality:5/10
Color: tanish/off white
Neatness/Packaging: 5/10
Effects: average
Overall: it was so average. That’s not a bad thing. Just nothing much to say about her.

Forgot to mention, Newark, last week:

BENTLEY
Black stamp, no graphic
Quantity: who cares
Quality: 0.5

Shit sucked, total ripoff. DO NOT BUY!!! I blew an entire bundle and it just barely got rid of the dope sick. It was literally probably a bag, at most, dispersed throughout the bundle. I wasn't even home before i was done with it all. I did realize afterward that may not have been smart in case it was cut with anything serious but in the end it didnt matter. Looked pretty real, but it tasted like ass, you could tell right away, just from the smell even.

Sin City...so jealous you have a connect in new bruns. Thats where I live and ive heard about the shit here. I knew a kid with a number here a while back but it fell through rather quickly. so its back up north for me...

i can't believe you peeps can't find dope in new bruns. I know so many people with different connects. Just keep your eyes open and search during the day. They're harder to find at night...

I dunno where this fire FRANK LUCAS is coming from, cause the stuff I got was straight garbage. Same lime green, text-only stamps everyone here is describing, but it took 8 bags to feel anything, even then it was more taste than feel. Just terrible.

The red TEMPTATION with the graphic of a couple fucking was also pretty low-mediocre.. 4/10 maybe.

The new red Michael Jackson that's around now is a 6/10 or so.

Green NEXT is still the best I've had recently, though my tolerance shot up with it, and by the end of a brick it was back up to needing 5-6 of them to really nod (which is still good for my tolerance)

All of the above from P-town.