D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

City: New Orleans
Stamp name: No.4
Stamp Color: Black
Stamp Graphic (if any): 4
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Soft off white
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: reg glass
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):8.5. 2nd fattest ive ever seen.
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):8.5 2nd best ever seen.

contribute more, I know you get fucking fire down thererrrrrr

ya, we usually get shit from philly a couple weeks after they do. a couple guys get it from jersey. but there are only a few home-brew stamps around.. (most are imports) but some guy was yellin out at me today sayin he had al pacino and i saw people gettin frank lucas and i had the two mixed up. i didn't get any cause I already got the hulk stuff. which is garbage by the way.

INCREDIBLE
(pic of hulk smashing through a wall like the kool-aid guy)
HULK
very small text.
size: 5/10 average
quality:3-4/10 didn't last long at all.
color: looked like the blue label, which was good, but this wasn't
comments: was sicker than earlier about 2 hours after wards
although i did feel it even though i did 1mg of suboxone at 4am (banged 2 around noon)

i'll see what's up with the pacino and get a report in.

This is wilmington, by the way (1/2 hour from philly/camden) 10 mins from penns/ville/grove etc.

If its the Al Pacino from Philly then I got that stamp a couple weeks ago and they were really fat bags, but u had to scrape em it was sticky dope.

Paradise
Quantity: 7/10
Quality: 6.5/10
Decent dope, it got the job done. Nothin spectacular tho.

Ecko
Quantity: 8/10
Quality: 9/10
Fucking straight fire and fat bags. I waited awhile to cop this stamp cus I get such a good price for my normal stamp but I wanted to check out what the hype was about. If u don't got a connect def grab these.

why you wouldnt just go to jersey if u that close? y u even fuck wit DE shit if u a half hr from the diesel capital of the US? Just curious

Also fresh outa p town

FIRST RIDE

and
NEXT
(neither is new but is back after bein away a few wks/mos)

Ill let yall kno when i find out about how these be

I'll just say you're lucky with that NEXT. It was a one-time availability thing here, but holy shit.. 9/10, and I don't throw 9s out lightly.

Yea the next was aight. i wouldnt call it a 9 tho. it was nice, about on the level with the better than average shit we get around here but definately not nothin special . I enjoyed it either way but would not think it was some kind of super amazing shit, we get ish like that on the regular here so idk.

Almost makes me think we got different shit. Things I see referred to as 7s and 8s on here I'd usually call a 4. It takes 6-7 bags of the red Michael Jackson that was around for a while to get me a decent nod, and only 4 of the NEXT to do the same. What I had was definitely 'something special'.

you like
i love it

very averagely nice shit right here

Last edited:
No it was definately good I am just saying we get shit of that quality on the regular around here thats all. The closer u b to the source the better ur shit gonna be, guessin u dont live in a major dope city and shit filters down a few wks later? I aint sayin the nexts wasnt bangin,just that it aint too rare to get shit of that quality over here.They definately some solid very nice diesel tho.

Got some new shit today; its good, dont kno exactly wat to think. Its real nice. Few bags got me feelin dumb right and some ya dig. peep it.

Name - Aviator
Graphic - Pic of Single Engine Type Plane
Text/Graphic Color - Red
Texture - Very Flaky, Stuck together and formed little bricks when i packed it in the corner and tear it open on opposite side then split it down the bottom openin the flap like a book. (get the most out and easiest to scrape those sticky bags) Somewhat sticky to wax; mostly to itself. Very white.
Quantity - Some a 5 Most a 7-8/10 Majority were pretty nicely fat but packed down easy so looked smaller wen opened.
Quality - Solid 6. Yea, i was gonna put 5.5/6; but its definately a solid six. youll get high with 3 or 4 most likely. I would recommend.

Scoop em; Keep the reviews commin like wazzz gooodddd

No it was definately good I am just saying we get shit of that quality on the regular around here thats all. The closer u b to the source the better ur shit gonna be, guessin u dont live in a major dope city and shit filters down a few wks later? I aint sayin the nexts wasnt bangin,just that it aint too rare to get shit of that quality over here.They definately some solid very nice diesel tho.

Nope, P-town here, same as you. ..and I generally try to downplay it, but lets just say I sample a broad range of what the city has to offer. Just a difference of opinion on this particular stamp I suppose.

Last edited:
hey been awhile... got some good shit lately in pburgh...

name: hangover
Stamp: hangver written in green
quantity: pretty nice sized 7/10
quality: above average 7/10
good bags...

name: i love you
stamp: that written in redish/pink
quantity: average 6/10
quality: not bad, 6.5/10
they were ok, last second thing, not from one of the usual hookups..

name: adoration
stamp: adoration written in red
quantity: pretty big, 7.5/10
quality: chronic 8.5/10
gettin these for a week now, all have been bomb..

on another note, its great findin new hookups... the usual few ppl i had gone to since i had been using, were slackin, just not being on time/ havin a g0od shit. found 2 new ppl lately, both are cool as shit and are right there and always good... plus dont make u sit and wait, cuz like you, they aint be tryin ta get popped by the boys either...

thanks all happy usin

STOP STOP STOP
(the guy said stop it up, or stop on it)
red text, stop sign graphic with STOP STOP STOP under the stop sign
...from what I could make out
quantity: 7/10 fattest i've seen in a while
quality: 6/10 Decent
color: light, very light tan.. not average for around here, but the cotton got dark when i drew it up
very fine powder
overall: I've been noddin since i did these, but it's been a good day for me. (only had three)

BLACK LABELS
black text, no graphic
quantity: 5/10
quality: 5/10 average, straight average
color: tan
overall: a little stuck to the bags but it was good. did the job.

BLACK RABBIT
text only I believe, not the rabbit in a magician hat this time
quantity: 4/10
quality: 6/10
color: light brown
overall: can't complain with this either, except for the bags being a little light

12-12
no graphic, sloppy ass stamp job, sloppiest fold and tape job I've seen in a long time
Quantity: good and fat for the most part 7/10
Quality: perfect light color, mixed up like nothin, nod like a MF 8/10
From deep into the bricks

Last edited:
Yo I kno this sound stupid but it pisses me the fuck off when ppl cant spell Paterson. Its spelled out like 80 times in this thread and ppl still write "patterson". If u cant even spell the city ur coppin in u shouldnt be goin there lol;)

New stamps

Stamp Update:

Stamp: Michael Jackson Lime Green color
Graphics: Lettering + plus black version of magical jackson pic
Quality: 6/10
Note:

Stamp: Michael Jackson Dark Green color
Graphics:Lettering + plus black version of magical jackson pic
Quality:8.5/10
Note: fire!!!

Stamp: Michael Jackson red color
Graphics:Lettering + plus black version of magical jackson pic
Quality:7/10
Note: same dope as red micheal jackson, summer jam, new jack city, and magic.brown cakey looking dope in wide bags but fat dope

Stamp: Magic red color
Graphics:Lettering + plus Stars around it
Quality:6.0/10
Note:same dope as red micheal jackson, summer jam, new jack city, and magic. brown cakey looking dope in wide bags but fat dope

Stamp: Frank Lucas lime green color
Graphics: just Lettering
Quality:9/10
Note: Straight FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stamp: Summer Jam Red color
Quality:7.5/10
Note:same dope as red micheal jackson, summer jam, new jack city, and magic. brown cakey looking dope in wide bags but fat dope

Stamp: New Jack City Red color
Quality:7/10
Note:same dope as red micheal jackson, summer jam, new jack city, and magic.. brown cakey looking dope in wide bags but fat dope

Stamp: Chinese Blue color
Graphics: Lettering plus asian letters
Note:

Stamp: Confidential Red color
Graphics: small Lettering
Note:

Stamp: Confidential Red color
Graphics: Large Lettering
Quality:4/10
Note: KNOCK OFF ALERT>>>this was a knock off of the confidential the letting was too big for the bag

Stamp: DR.Pepper Purple color
Graphics: sjust Lettering
Note:

Stamp: Thriller Red color
Note:

Stamp: Relapse blue color
Graphics: small Lettering
Quality:5.5/10
Note:

^^^^ thats strange; everyone that got the bright green ones said they were wack as fuck. ive never seen em personally; the dark green sounds appealing. same with frank lucas. guess u never really know until you get some raw urself and decide how to step on it.

purelife from wat i hear the frank lucases that was around just recently was fire and not knockoffs also these was in paterson not newark so its a diff. deal anyways u feel me. alot of time copy names aint as good as the original like when eveeryonce in a while tango and cash will come back around and not be the same but all im sayin is repeats aint always bootleg shitty dope from wat i heard these new ones was real nice.

Deesuhal I dont think that your tolerance is too high becuz u rated almost all those stamps as good almost fire shit and I disagree that those was that good. Also it was called Chinese Dope not just chinese. Jus sayin. Those red Mjs was not that great i got sick of them after a day or so they didnt do me so good and alot of the ones u wrote about was really nothing special u sholdd consider the ratin system when u post a rating. a good bag of decent dope that gets you feeling good is a 5. it aint a 6 or 7 if its just nice good shit. Those are for higher than average quality and 8 and 9s are for bangin-ass dope and then straight fire. Alot of ppl just throw out these 7 and 8 ratings mad generious to liek every bag they get just becuz its good quality satisfying shit. try n put it in perspective when u rate it becuz i think u got it a lil bit exaggerated the way u rated them. not tryna talk shit just pointin it out to you that i think you seem to have the meanin of the numbers confused.

good looks lace; i tried to hint at it, knew ude come thru and set it str8.

I totally agree - definately too high and way off to be honest. "
Chinese dope was a 5 at its strongest and fattese - and no way better then red mjs or thriller. NO WAY. not only is ur ratings high as shit but they not even accurate in the sense of wat is better than wat.

its n'ice to get a long list tho. so imma have to holla at u wit dat; but quit it wit the high numbers and wacky ratings. I WANT Some FRANK LUCAS DAMMIT!!!

tango and cash will come back around and not be the same but all im sayin is repeats aint always bootleg shitty dope from wat i heard these new ones was real nice.

Your right, when tango and cash comes around, on occasion that shit is fireeeeeeeee. I just wanted to be a douchebag to someone today, coming out of rehab and all.