• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

philly.... hey u need to listen to this dood... i agree 100 percent. when u have a dope habbit my dood 4 80s is like m and ms man. rating shit from a tollerance of 1 bag is not acurate at all. i do 10 bags at once no matter what pretty much. a good portion of the ratings on here are way off due to everyones different tollerances. thats ok cuz if some of u did as much as i do at once u wouldnt be here. but its not a big deal. just know what this guy is saying to u is 100 percent correct. but u guys should chill with the fighting on here cuz its a stamp page not a whos tollerance is higher page. aight ...

anyways i got another stamp

THRILLER
no logo or pic just the txt
6.5-7/10 for quality
6/10 size basically average size bags
these are the second bags called thriller ive gotten but completly different from the 1st ones. those had a pic on em and the bags were mad waxy. these are the normal white bags. but i got them with the red mjs and it seemed like they were verry similar. only difference i noticed was the thriller mixed up much faster like disolved verry quickly and left nothing wierd in the spoon. id grab em again but i think it was a 1 time thing from my boy. aight all be safe.. peashhh

Everyone chill and stick to rating stamps. Fighting about tolerance is ridiculous and illogical because you and only you can gauge your own tolerance. And anyone can rate bags because we rate the bags in comparison to other bags not in comparison to our tolerance. Good dope will get all of us high and lame dope will not regardless of how many bags we do. As long as an individual possesses enough dope to produce an effect, then assessing the drug's potency is entirely possible. Tolerance may play a role when there is an insufficient amount of product available for a test. Now, onto the fun shit...

Stamp: BLACK DEVIL

Graphic: Black
(a devil with a pitchfork)
Devil

Count: 4/10 kinda skimpy

Quality: 7/10 high off of 3 bags which is about half of what I need with average shit.

Color: white and flaky like good dope should be,

Neatness/packing: 10/10 looks like it was made by a phillip morris

Overall: 7/10-Wonderful

HEY GUYS: Be nice to the newcomers.

u out of your mind. I havent done an OC in literally 6 months because thats all i used to do after i quit dope 4 years bak. and yea; when i stopped it too me 200 - 250 mgs to start getting a little feeling from it. how the fuck u gonna tell me wat my tolerance is. lol; mr 1 bag and im twisted. takes me close to a bundle to get where i wanna be which i dont do anymore but ur just ignorant.
That aint BS becuz there is many of us who can agree the same thing. As a dope user with a decent tolerance u will not feel OC. I remember doing 2 80s at once and jus wantting to punch someone in the face that I was not even getting off E and wonder how the fuck ppl can possibly get high off them, its 2 different worlds...i cosign on that, If i wanted the feeling of getting kind of high and FEELING it i would need at least 3 80s if not 4 and to really get goin it would be a couple hundred dollars worth of OC..Not worth it IMO...Once u go dope u cant go back. If u got a 80mg a day habit , No offense, but that aint shit. And i aint saying that to be like oh my habit is biiger than your or watever becuz havin a big habit sucks, it aint fun, its shit and a shitty life and nobody WANTS to be there, but im jus sayin, if u gettn high off a 80 then you aint even beginning to touch into the zone of where a dopehead with a decent tolerance be at with dosing. Real talk, No disrespect intended I am jus tellin how it is becuz I kno as a fact personally that dude was not talkin BS since Ive experienced the same shit before.
I respect What both of you are saying. Reason I called BS is because I've been doing oxy's for soooo long, and been around lots of people who have done both OC and H, we have had a lot of discussion on the tolerance subject. I agree that I am relatively ignorant to dope, thats part of the reason I joined bluelight. Anyway I picked up 4bags of some different shit tonight, did 3, saving one for tomorrow. Here's my Opinion...

Bag: Blue....packaged very neat 9 of 10
Stamp: Black Horse w/ pic of a horse facing east
Quality: 4 was ok, my friend (using for 2 years) liked it more than me.
Quantity: 6.5 I was happy with the size
Color and tex: Very white, hardly noticeable yellow tint. Very powdered not sticky at all.
Taste: Like heroin but hardly had taste. The drip was surprisingly sweet. Has anyone had this sweet taste before (sure you have, but not me), Why would it be sweet like that.
I snorted 2 bags at first, than did another one after about 1/2hr. I feel decent but, I think my tolerance has really gone up from 2 weeks ago when I switched from OC to H. I've done H before about 10 times over the years.

Last edited:
Best one & red rum

City or state stamp was copped in: Bricc City
Stamp name:BEST ONE ghetto stamp as previously noted(looked like best and one stamp were seperate so each one was stamped with two different stamps as evident by the outlines_.
Stamp Graphic (if any): Just the text all caps small font green
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: midrange brown flaky in a bad way and gritty as hell:! with different colors and specks mixed in, very dry
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: ghetto stamp ehh everage sleeves and average tape job
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7-8/10 they were quite fat but due to all the cut(left behind alot could only mix up three at a time which is annoying to use three seperate pins and four seperate mixes to get high especially after work when yer sick) but people liked them due to the fat look
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):4-5/average high didn't really stay after tho
They aren't horrible i just dont like overcut gritty bags but as long as they mix up(which these were on the verge of not) and aren't bad(you actually got high with these) I wont really bitch alot. The count was fat and they product in the barrel was nice and dark with a good return on the units

City or state stamp was copped in:the 'wark
Stamp name:RED RUM
Stamp Graphic (if any): just the text stamped diagonally half on the back fold half on the front
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: lighter color more a grainy dope:)
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:slightly red tinted bags with cool unique font but flimsy bags with the rough cut serrated edges. tape job average bags very lightweight and thin
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):4.5-5/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):5-5.5/10 just above average
supposedly from same dude as best one much less cut none left behind same strength rush but stayed with a little(or i just imagine8)(hope)) satisfied but tryin to bring back that newark fire thats actually worth sittin in a cell for...:X:! where my CONFIDENTIAL and 7-up mo fukkahs at?!?!

City or state stamp was copped in: Bricc City
Stamp name:BEST ONE ghetto stamp as previously noted(looked like best and one stamp were seperate so each one was stamped with two different stamps as evident by the outlines_.
Stamp Graphic (if any): Just the text all caps small font green
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: midrange brown flaky in a bad way and gritty as hell:! with different colors and specks mixed in, very dry
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: ghetto stamp ehh everage sleeves and average tape job
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7-8/10 they were quite fat but due to all the cut(left behind alot could only mix up three at a time which is annoying to use three seperate pins and four seperate mixes to get high especially after work when yer sick) but people liked them due to the fat look
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):4-5/average high didn't really stay after tho
They aren't horrible i just dont like overcut gritty bags but as long as they mix up(which these were on the verge of not) and aren't bad(you actually got high with these) I wont really bitch alot. The count was fat and they product in the barrel was nice and dark with a good return on the units

City or state stamp was copped in:the 'wark
Stamp name:RED RUM
Stamp Graphic (if any): just the text stamped diagonally half on the back fold half on the front
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: lighter color more a grainy dope:)
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:slightly red tinted bags with cool unique font but flimsy bags with the rough cut serrated edges. tape job average bags very lightweight and thin
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):4.5-5/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):5-5.5/10 just above average
supposedly from same dude as best one much less cut none left behind same strength rush but stayed with a little(or i just imagine8)(hope)) satisfied but tryin to bring back that newark fire thats actually worth sittin in a cell for...:X:! where my CONFIDENTIAL and 7-up mo fukkahs at?!?!

I had those best one bags. They were rough to snort

City or state stamp was copped in: NeWaRk NJ (Home of the NJ Devils)
Stamp name: THERAPY
Stamp Graphic (if any): NONE - but it does have the same red print that Gorilla does
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: soft, smooth, very light tan

Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6.5 - some bags were filled up nice, some bags were not filled up at all.
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 7.5 - very smooth high, lasts long, kicks in nice and slowly
Other comments: I personally think this is the same stuff that was in the GORILLA bags.

Anyone else cop some Therapy yet and care to share????

Ok, so I went to my usual spot and Got my THRILLER, heres my new findings...

City: Philly, (area edited out) DONT POST LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE CITY NAME. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!!!!
Stamp: THRILLER (blue lettering) pic of man with hands on hips. White wax bag in little plastic pouch....packaged excellent
Quality: 8 Always FIRE!!!
Quantity: 4 to 7... varies... even a small one will make up for it in goodness
Color and texture: Light tan. Very soft crumbly, fine, not really sticky. Didn't really have to break it up to powder it.
Taste: Nasty and very bitter... smells like it tastes. Bitter drip after a few minutes.

--(edited unnecessary shit)--

Stamp: Black Horse w/ pic of a horse facing east. Blue wax bag in little plastic pouch....packaged excellent
Quality: 3... It was better the last time I had it. Got it from the same block, same guy twice, it wasn't counterfeited. This time it just sucked. I got this shit a few months ago and it was fire. They must have gotten a shitty batch!
Quantity: 5 typical... was thicker last time.
Color and texture: : Very white, hardly noticeable yellow tint. Very powdered not sticky at all... same as last time.
Taste: Like heroin but hardly had taste. The drip was surprisingly sweet. Has anyone had this sweet taste before? Why in the world would it be sweet like that?? Could someone please answer those questions for me? Im dying to know whats up with the sweetness!

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to get off subs for a week and get it in, heres the verdict:

Stamp: President
Graphic: none, just text
Color: blue glassine bag, no plastic
Quality: 6/10, good rush but didn't rly last. The other day I got these same bags from a dif. spot and they were easily a 9/10, pins n needles like a mother fucker, think these were a bit stepped on though
Quantity: 6/10, would rate it higher but there was so much cut, still mixed up nice n diesel dark

Overall i was pretty happy bout them, i had to go through hell to get em (no phone, torrential downpour, almost no gas lol), but well worth it.

Anyone else from the burgh' run across the presidents recently?

Got some new shit. First time i copped "Thriller" without the picture of jester or zombie watever the fuck was on the oldest batch of thrillers. The first batch with image was great then i guess it was copied or they cut it more cuz the quality of those went down so i stopped gettin em. My boy today had em without the image; its definitely different dope cuz the first batch was a light tan and this is the off-white dope so its new. They are quite good for anyone with a low tolerance or an everyday habit. Grab em if u see em. Red Text No Image Thrillers killin it.

City or state stamp was copped in: Paterson, NJ
Stamp name: THRILLER
Stamp Graphic (if any): None (this time; old thrillers had jester/zombie) - just text.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Off-white, Not too clumpy, Not to sticky - very nice from just a looking point of view
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 4 - 6/10 - some bags were nicely plump, others were on the lighter side but still decent; not skimp by any means.
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 7-7.5/10 - Hits quickly not delayed rush very pleased with these a double shot and a cigarette had me noddin which is a near impossibility. Very similar to BEAT ITs maybe a little better - if not, then same hard to tell but its up there in quality - definitely recommended by me. grab em up.
Other comments: Doesnt mix up super dark smooth high doesnt sting skin like some dope (dont kno if thats just me or w.e but sometimes as soon as i shoot my skin/hands wud tingle or sting for a few seconds) definitely some top quality shit worth the money or relapse. lol.

Keep postin the fire and let *stop saying that or im going to give you an infraction* kno wats poppin off or wats garbage in out favorite cities in JERZZZZ. (esp paterson)

anyone hear anything about AL PACINO or INCREDIBLE HULK?

not many ppl here from delaware bro; so i doubt many ppl on here have heard of stamps out by ur way - altho im sure in DE they get shit from some other state just not sure but dont see many ppl from delaware on here. GL tho. and the only way to REALLY know - is to buy some load it in the rig and let loose baby

not many ppl here from delaware bro; so i doubt many ppl on here have heard of stamps out by ur way - altho im sure in DE they get shit from some other state just not sure but dont see many ppl from delaware on here. GL tho. and the only way to REALLY know - is to buy some load it in the rig and let loose baby

ya, we usually get shit from philly a couple weeks after they do. a couple guys get it from jersey. but there are only a few home-brew stamps around.. (most are imports) but some guy was yellin out at me today sayin he had al pacino and i saw people gettin frank lucas and i had the two mixed up. i didn't get any cause I already got the hulk stuff. which is garbage by the way.

INCREDIBLE
(pic of hulk smashing through a wall like the kool-aid guy)
HULK
very small text.
size: 5/10 average
quality:3-4/10 didn't last long at all.
color: looked like the blue label, which was good, but this wasn't
comments: was sicker than earlier about 2 hours after wards
although i did feel it even though i did 1mg of suboxone at 4am (banged 2 around noon)

i'll see what's up with the pacino and get a report in.

This is wilmington, by the way (1/2 hour from philly/camden) 10 mins from penns/ville/grove etc.

why you wouldnt just go to jersey if u that close? y u even fuck wit DE shit if u a half hr from the diesel capital of the US? Just curious

Also fresh outa p town

FIRST RIDE

and
NEXT
(neither is new but is back after bein away a few wks/mos)

Ill let yall kno when i find out about how these be

City: New Orleans
Stamp name: No.4
Stamp Color: Black
Stamp Graphic (if any): 4
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Soft off white
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: reg glass
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):8.5. 2nd fattest ive ever seen.
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):8.5 2nd best ever seen.
Other comments (better than the usual, but this is the only time ever seen):

Then, from same city, a G of some regular chunk that was nothing special.

anyone know whats up with the green stamp VOLTAGE in paterson? please post up something if you know whats up with it. thank you.

City: New Orleans
Stamp name: No.4
Stamp Color: Black
Stamp Graphic (if any): 4
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Soft off white
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: reg glass
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):8.5. 2nd fattest ive ever seen.
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):8.5 2nd best ever seen.
Other comments (better than the usual, but this is the only time ever seen):

Then, from same city, a G of some regular chunk that was nothing special.

since when do they do stamps in NOLA

yea u cud say THAT again!!! i didnt kno they had stamp game and white china/diesel for that matter down south... i mean; ur still east coast but i cudda swore that stamps and white china where a northeast type of shit. i guess it goes either way cuz ur still east coast so it prolly still comes from columbia (east diesel) or mexico (southern tar) give us some insight tho if u wudnt mind; not many ppl on this thread from the south and i never been there so i dont know much and wud like to learn some.
thx

anyone know whats up with the green stamp VOLTAGE in paterson? please post up something if you know whats up with it. thank you.

I aint had it but my boy said it was aight. He said it was decent, i aint got a chance to sample it, sometimes he be on some shit like oh it wasnt to good and then I like it and sometimes he think somethin is great and I dont agree, so idk wat thats worth to you since our ideas dont always match up about the quality of a stamp.
But to give you idea, he shoots a bundle a day or so , so not much of a tolerance but still decent enough to be able to tell when somethin is garbage or not. He usually gets alot of the same stamps that you do. So prolly a semi similar mindset of wats good or wat aint IDK tho.

Im guessin if you cant find no known fire then cop it becuz it wil gett you off empty and put u in a comfortable spot in the least from wat I hear. Wish i could say more but like i said, aint had it myself.

Edit Also to gomorroah, How the fuck you can say that your bag was fatter t than usual the fattest one you ever seen ,and then say YOU AINT NEVER GOT IT BEFORE! How the fuck u gonna kno wat usual is, if thats the first time you had it??? Thats jus some crazyness there...LOL Prolly got a bag labeled #4 heroin for the type of dope it was and think its a stamp name ;)

City or state stamp was copped in: Newark
Stamp name: Ghetto Dope
Stamp Color: Red
Stamp Graphic (if any): None
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:White powder, very fine
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: all bags some dops was caught up in between sealed layers of bag, had to rip apart bag to get all
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):7
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): Mixed up really really well and hit hard

City or state stamp was copped in: Newark
Stamp name: Go Hard
Stamp Color: Red
Stamp Graphic (if any): none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Brownish and chunky powder
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: stamp is rather small packaging is normal
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 9 fat bags
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 6.5-7
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): Did not mix up to weel lots of brown sediment left over after filtering. Good dope but not quaite as good as the recent Ghetto Dope. Better then Gorilla though