• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Longest Drug Binge You've Been On?

bogey_j

Bluelighter
what's the longest period of time when you been continuously fucked up on drugs?

14 months, from day one to the day on an oxy script til i quit i wasnt sober, though it wasnt all i took.

Three years. Good ol' heroin...

9 months. Drunk everyday.

About a week of being constantly high. I get high daily and have for a while but I assume you are talking out of control use.

This kinda raises the question "when does a binge end and addiction start"? Or maybe it doesnt.

Around 24 hours. quarter ounce of coke... I don't make enough money to go any longer than that

3 day festival psych binges....

Try to walk out of tripping for 3 days on all sorts of psychs without feeling a little "off" for a bit.....

Granted that is also 3 days with little to no sleep....

I watched some people do what amounted to a 3 day nitrous binge....

Lol umm 7 years? I mean, I've had some off days but not many and especially not many in a row. Pretty much the last seven years have been a drug-fueled haze of an existence that I'm slowly growing out of...maybe...

A solid month back in 1984, on alcohol and cocaine/crack. There had been a major trauma in my life, and I was basically self-medicating to try and deal with the PTSD and the grief. I walked away from the coke at the end of that period when I almost OD'd one night, and have never touched it since.

7-year Weed "binge"
2-year opiate, 6 months where it got heavy.. still recovering, still trying to get back to "normal"

Longest binge was about a week. I like to take breaks.

But when I binge, the only think I don't touch is meth. So everything goes!!!8o

to all the people saying months and years get real. I'm not doubting you were completely fucked up most of the time but there had to have been some sober moments in there. I'm talking about a stretch of time where you were continuously high by consuming more drugs before you ever had a chance to come down

I'd say an around the clock addiction is the same as a binge. Sometimes u take less, sometimes more but u r always fucked up on the drug.

9 months for me. I was high the whole time on dope until mother&mother-in-law stepped in and cut the fun short.

4 month MDMA binge.........all day everyday! Up for weeks at a time. Barely any food. Crack/Alcohol/Cocaine/Marijuana would pop up time to time but mostly popping pills every hour on the hour

more than a couple years, definately. I never went more than a day or two ever without shit for a long time. cant even count. Shootin dope every day was my full time job. if you count the smokin weed every day thing, I prolly was straight fucked up on SOMETHING every day from the timee i was 16 til turning 22. So 5 years probably 3 of it being opiates and 4 outa the 5 includin weed. they over lap

4 days on ritalin, adderall and coke during exams my first semester of college. as much weed and booze in there as i could fit.

definitely a few two week periods where i didn't go a day w/o coke, although i was still sleeping most nights.

Jeez. Um, there was that mushroom and 2C-X binge that lasted near a month. Shroom one day then 2Cs the next. Really bad idea. Worse idea was to take shrooms two or three days in a row. After that last trip I felt like I was tripping while sober for a good 6 months or so. Nothing that would totally disrupt life but it felt like the mushroom 'presence' or entity had never left my mind after those few trips.

Six month coke binge. Luckily I didn't pay for almost any of it thanks to rich girlfriend and bestfriend at the time.. god knows how much we did. We bought our guy a new car. Cash. Not all at once but over the six months. He shows up in this brand new sporty pontiac once and we were taking a look at it and he kinda smirked and told us we bought it for him.. We'd split up to an ounce on any given night between four people or less. So figure an eightball or more per person per night.

Drinking good microbrews and benzoing was a month or so I think. That shit makes you do weird stuff and then forget about it.

Some crack and pharm speed binges that were a few days to a week.

And the current almost four year heroin binge. I have missed a grand total of like five days in that whole time, and I had methadone those days anyway so I wasn't opiate free. Kinda sick thinking 365 * 3.5 or 4.

1 month crack binge
3-4 day ecstacy binge
2 week opiate binge
1 1/2 month oxy binge

3 year weed binge
6 month opiate binge heavily while mixing cocaine with the pills got me up
4 month ecsasy binge
1 week mushroom binge
3 week coke binge