• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Longest Drug Binge You've Been On?

17 year long methadone binge......

and now i've been shooting it for a couple years. bad idea! boy that sure makes ur tolerance go up! i'm up to about 200 mgs a day 450 or more on "good" days. I need more methadone to treat my methadone addiction! haha.

17 year long methadone binge......

and now i've been shooting it for a couple years. bad idea! boy that sure makes ur tolerance go up! i'm up to about 200 mgs a day 450 or more on "good" days. I need more methadone to treat my methadone addiction! haha.
At first i thought you said "methadrone" and i was like, "methadrone hasn't been around for 17 years"....lol

But DAMN... I'm on 90mg/day orally for about 5 years (I'm 120lbs) and I already know it's going to be a BITCH to get off of...20mg methadone is equipotent to 30mg morphine (both parenteral/injected). How are you shooting it (IV or IM, and what form)? Do you have pure methadone hcl, are you shooting pills, did you figure out a way to shoot the syrup, or what?

How much of a rush is there when it's IV'ed compared to oral consumption?

450mg methadone would kill ANY non-tolerant person. I would really recommend weening down unless you want to be on it for the rest of your life (which may be the case), possibly trying Buprenorphine if you need to.

Let's see umm

Addicted (everyday all day) to coke from September 2009-January 2009.

Addicted to heroin/opiates for about 1.5 years (February 2008-June 2009)..got clean and had another opiate addiction recently (February 2010-June 2010).

Addicted to meth for about three months last summer (June 2009-September 2009).

Psychedelics almost everyday last summer too.

My worst binge was my last opiate one (mostly heroin). It was only a few months but I was literally using all day everyday and thats all my life consisted of. I went to the hospital due to heroin OD 4 times in one month. Was living in a dope house downtown selling to and hanging out with a ton of shady characters. Pawned everything I had and a lot of my parents/friends stuff too and stole about 10 grand from my mom. Real junkie shit for sure.

Just got out of a 60 day rehab program and shot up yesterday. God I feel so shitty but I can't help it. Opiates are life to me right now I'm so damn addicted.

Did adderall every day for about 2 months, I refuse to touch it ever again, it changed my personality in a really negative way. i have since recovered, but i dont not like the person i became

Just got out of a 60 day rehab program and shot up yesterday. God I feel so shitty but I can't help it. Opiates are life to me right now I'm so damn addicted.

Man - ughhh!!! I sure hope you can pull out of this now and somehow get clean - - especially after the 60 days away.

3 yrs weed. all day everyday stay high. this is actually a binge.
morph- 4 days of taking em, 7 total days of effects

a handful of 4-day no-sleep binges, mostly involving methylphenidate and cocaine, but lately it's been all adderall

in some ways, I only think of stimulant excursions as true binges, since they most often involve no sleep or food

edit:
oh, almost forgot, I used mephedrone for a week straight with basically zero sleep or food and ended up writing a book-length poem of stimulant-fueled nonsense, but I got an A in my class for it so it all worked out

Last edited:
2 month opiate binge, self medicating of course, I've been on & off waiting for more scripts to come in.
Withdrawals blow.

on a binge, ? a week give or take a day or two , opiates, ebnzos, E , coke, weed shit just all blurred, there were a lot of nods, and dum shit done, ran out of cash flo and was rationing out the benzos to make fo a smoother landing,

Longest I've stayed high without any sort of break is like 5 or 6 days and nights on ice. Last time I went a day without taking anything, I don't remember. 5years ago perhaps?

uhhhmm well mixed binge at a 5 day festival(I gave up and went home on the 4th day because I had massive vertigo and was coming down to much to come up again on anything) where I had a different crazy something every day

Day 1 - 4-AcO-DMT
Day 2 - 2C-I
Day 3 - Mushrooms and MDMA
Day 4 - 12 hits of LSD

that was a good psychedellic binge! then a little psyc binge at my cabin

Day 1 - LSD
Day 2 - Mushrooms and methscacy(E caps that were clearly meth)
Day 3 - LSD

oh ! and my favorite, 3 days on MDMA and mushrooms on the third day. I felt like I was missing a peice of my mind after that weekend, I would start to get really happy then start to cry from my bent emotions and chemical imbalance.

then theres the 2 day dexedrine binges I used to indulge in

And for 6 years or so i've tried to smoke weed everyday.

4 days is the longest i've been on what i'd consider a binge.

Actual binge; 8 days on coke/crack
Addiction; 2 and a half years of dope.

It really depends on what you would call a binge. Ive been using opiates for about 5 years now with only a few breaks but i havent been fucked up for that entire peroid of time. Sadly after awile it takes quite abit to get high :\

I also often drank for weeks straight when i was a alcoholic.

Damn, my idea of a binge involved no sleep and extreme ocd-like behavior, different from the average "I need drugs like I need air" mentality that controls everyday life.

My biggest binges top out at 4 days each, and always involved coke and/or adderall - my all time least favorite drugs. Maybe if I loved them more I would try to stay up and keep doing them amidst the pain, like some people do.

God knows I've spent many nights and many years doing opiates and benzos until I can't take anymore, but those drugs are more suitable for reality since they mix quite well with sleeping and eating.... And working!

As far as NON STOP use is concerned my record is my 6 month heroin binge where I was doing 4 to 6 bags a day.

Then I did crystal meth nearly every day for a year, but there were days off. lol. i couldnt handle being awake for a whole year.

4 month MDMA binge.........all day everyday! Up for weeks at a time. Barely any food. Crack/Alcohol/Cocaine/Marijuana would pop up time to time but mostly popping pills every hour on the hour
theres no way this is true. if you popped e pills every hour on the hour for 4 months you would be so fucked up that i doubt you would ever go back to normal. you would have out of this world depression. im sorry but i just dont believe this man, when used in moderation E is pretty harmless, but id say it is the one drug that can cause the most damage on an insane binge like this.

I've done meth binges that lasted 5 or 6 days a few times before, but never again.

Other then that, my only real, serious binge was 5 days. The first was overdosing on amphetamine (not so much that I had a bad time) and taking 5-MeO-AMT, LSD, hydrocodone, heroin, Amanita mushrooms, klonapin and weed. The second day was amanitas, amphetamine, klonapin, and weed. The third was Klonapin, amanitas, amphetamine (overdosing again, in the same way as before), 5-Meo-AMT, LSD, Mescaline, weed and DMT. The last two days were amphetamine, LSD, 5-MeO-AMT, and weed. My brain felt pretty fucked up for over a year (I was a teenager at the time I did this).

I consider addiction to be different from a binge. A binge includes a certain mindset, a kinda animalistic, primal, out of control drug frenzy. At least for me. I don't plan on doing any more drug binges. They're stupid.

4 months on oxy/morphine/heroin followed by a month on bars/Valium/kpins... That's all day every day.