• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Longest Drug Binge You've Been On?

6 days on MDMA, benzos, alcohol,weed and a dose of smack on the last day. I did sleep for a bit but wasn't sober the whole time

4 years on opiates but i dont really consider that a binge. more like a habit as sweet p said.

my binges were mostly when i came into a large amount of money or free pills. gotta love housesitting for relatives and finding old bottles! but the lat i can remember was finding like 80 2 mg dillys and 30 15mg morphine. not much but combined with what i was already doing i was pretty much completely wasted the entire time i watched the house, somthing like 8 days. my tolerance was fuckin high afterwards and it sucked. i also was out of all those free pills. but they were free and unexpected, so i had a fun (i think?) week of mostly free drugs before going back to my normal routine.

normally ill take whatever whenever i need it cause of withdrawal, but generally i only use enough during the day to keep me from getting sick. i do a lot more at night when i dont have anything to do and can pass out wasted, so i cant really call my entire addiction a binge.

3 days of allnighters and speed. scratch that, one week i dosed high doses of dexedrine at night, and id sleep during the day for about 5 days.

just smoking pot every day all day for a year(maybe2?) solid with some months highlighted with drinking every night, xtc coke mushies lsd or adderall a few times a month.

i think the pot has taken away my motivation to even do drugs other than alcy and maybe some yay or amps here and there at a party. when the sun starts coming up i usually call it and hit the pillows.

23 months of day by day any opioid usage (that is mostly morphine, levorphanol, to some extent hydromorphone and its analogs, oxymorphone, to a very little extent oxycone and as substitutes methadone and buprenorphine - that is 16.5 months during those 23 months, jumping in and out of hardcore i.v. usage). And probably around 9 months of needle-only opioids without using substitution.

And I've been on those fucking benzodiazepines non-stop day by day for almost 6 years now.

just finished a 72 hour amphetamine binge. 4g of paste, no sleep

weed 15 yrs
crack/cocaine 5yrs
lsd 3 1/2 months ( every single day...the whole summer basically!)
alcohol 3 weeks
speed/meth 1 yr then 6 months then crashes now and then
jwh-18 ( k2,spice,shaman...) 3 months and counting
then ther was the 3 months leading to y2k was a absolute blur i was a human drug blender thought the world was gonna end so figured i'd better do er' up like its 1999! i have tryed every thing that i have ever come across alot of the stuff wasn't exactly a "bender" but i've tried some shit that were hmmm....lets just say intense and moderation is key for most things it just gets hard to figure out how much moderation is enough!! lets just say i'm moderatley addicted to partying!

Tried the "smoke weed erryday" thing for about two weeks, decided it was better every -few- days. Unless you count piracetam, in which case... the last month.

On hard drugs, around 60 continuous hours at a festival in late July. MDMA, LSD, Ketamine, Xanax, weed, alcohol, kava.

been up for 13 days straight on some good ice !!! i mean not a wink of sleep & hallucinations/shadow people everywhere !!!! a total adio-visual total mid fuck !!! smoking it ..but mostly shooting it up !! :) during that time i took the biggest shot , id ever done & was the most amazing indiscribale highest fuckin high EVER !!!! ill never forget that ! i have shot up thousands of times & never yet have experienced somthing like that one shot !

Three month alcohol methadone and benzos = def binge
Eight month suboxone and benzo script but i wouldn't call that a binge

I think it’s important to differentiate between a habit and a binge. I mean you can be a poly drug addict running several habits for long periods but never really binge. Although for the duration are under the influence of the substances in question.

2 months. MDMA. Eventually I figured out I didn't have enough neurotransmitters to be doin that so much.

I once did 15 days without sleep on nothing but meth and ice, smoked an ounce of weed just to help me crash in the last 3 days of the binge

If we are talking straight through, heavy usage, then 4y2m...ended not so well...
cocktail for bender; Smack, Coke...whisky and pills for added affect...