• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Longest Drug Binge You've Been On?

wow..I have did 5 day MDMA binges...umm 4 year opiate addiction, with only a few days sober..well besides the 5 months I quit totally and then got back on again.

Umm 4 week amphetamine binge.

I'd say an around the clock addiction is the same as a binge. Sometimes u take less, sometimes more but u r always fucked up on the drug.
\
Agree

About a year. I'm sure there was at least a few 2 day stretches in there that I didn't use but those were also the days I didn't get my arse out of bed either.

2 weeks on ectasy going to work everyday fucked up

and also before that i had a 3 days methamphetamine binge then using benzos for the come down

the good old days before i started keeping tabs man i miss those days they were the best

2 weeks on ectasy going to work everyday fucked up

and also before that i had a 3 days methamphetamine binge then using benzos for the come down

the good old days before i started keeping tabs man i miss those days they were the best

Going to WORK on ecstacy for days?! What did you do for a job? 8o

like 8 years of nearly daily stimulant use.

10 days, no coming down or sleeping. MDPV.

I think different people have different ideas about what a "binge" actually is.

When I was using methamphetamine every single day, but still sleeping and going about my usual daily activities, I didn't consider that a binge. But when I'd use methamphetamine continually without sleeping, eating, or leaving the house, I'd definitely call that a binge!

yeah i think that's the real definiton of binge and not how long they have been addicted to something. i agree with u.

12 days ... (approximately) 750mg's of 2C-E, 1.5grams of mephedrone, 750mg's of butylone, 1gram of MDAI, 5xtc (MDMA positive) pills, many joints of hash and weed and plenty of beer and whisky... i did sleep, but i was high every day for 12 days...

F**king hell. My usage is really tame compared to the stories here.

The longest I ever did was from 4pm on a Friday until around 10pm on the Monday. That was a coke and alcohol binge with a few pills mixed in. I couldnt imagine staying awake any longer than that cos I was in a bad way at that stage.

Having said that though I have never done meth so if I tried that who knows how long I would stay awake for.

2 days of mushies
3 days adderall
3 days coke
5 days booze
4 days opiates (hydromorphone, methadone, oxymorphone)

The yay binge is going on as of now.

Some of these binges make me stop feeling sorry for myself

2 or 3 days on dexamp and various other drugs. 6 or 7 days smoking reefer.

I'm so hardcore.

I had a 4 day adderall binge once. I would say thats the only true "binge" I've ever gone on. I have smoked weed everyday for the last 5 years.

2 Weeks Lots of alcohol every day every day (beer and yagger mostly), used tar every day almost, weed every other day, cocaine every other day, threw in some DXM for the hell of it every couple days, rolled about three times, did acid twice, did 2cbs once. That was a great two weeks:) and now i'm broke as fuck.:(

4 weeks of daily ketamine abuse (up to a g) with only one or two days of, also smoked up and had meph a couple of times during this period.

I'm done with it now tho, bad diet and to much drugs will fuck you up, can't imagine what some of these 10 month binges felt like afterwards

ive been on benzos for about 2 years daily but theres times when I really get out of control.

My worst one is just a big blur with tiny flash backs, the funniest flashback I have is when I apparently went to get killer breakfast tacos across town at a store called bravos.
Then I was so messed up I fell over riding my bike and crashed into curbs at least 20 times. I dont remember making it back or even gettin the tacos. But I know I was pretty bloodied up from all those falls and tore up my clothes completely.

Same binge I ran down an alley with a big sanpedro clipping I took off the side of a house. all the way back to my house safe. I snipped it with huge clippers and used a dustpan to roll it onto my backpack and hauled ass.

9 day crankfest when I was in Texas. I actually stayed up without sleep for 9 days!

I'll never do it again because I haven't been the same since and this was 6 years ago. I was paranoid, delusional and basically schizophrenic. I thought the friends I was staying with were talking about calling the cops on me but they were actually talking about the new siding they just bought for there house!

Shadow people, seeing things out of the corner of my eye. When I could see people talking without hearing them I instantly thought they were talking about me. In my psychosis during this time I thought they knew everything about me and every horrible thing i'd ever done.......

Lack of sleep will mess with your mind!

As Lacey mentioned, shooting dope is a full time job. longest period of being deep in the throws of an Oxy/Heroin/Adderall/weed addiction/or dependancy, 3 years. Only one or two days would pass where we didn't have opiates at least. Getting opiates was top priority.

About 72 hours on 2ci. It was the first time I tried it and ended up doing lines for 3 days with minimal sleep.

Weeks on alcohol back in high school

24 hours on cocaine