PDA

View Full Version : What's The Longest Drug Binge You've Been On?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Missalynn
11-10-2009, 21:46
5 day alcohol and coke binge, with some other drugs thrown in.

BrokedownPalace
11-10-2009, 22:17
The past 10 months of basically being opiated for my waking hours. Probably going to rehab though.

The Chemist
11-10-2009, 22:33
4 years of weed
6 months of meth...literally weeks gone from my fryed synapses

daysonatrain
12-10-2009, 00:38
ive pretty much taken something everyday for the last 7 years. started with heavy weed smoking, then weed and alcohol, then heroin/opiates now just alcohol. addiction is a strange thing.

Georgie25
12-10-2009, 03:43
6 months of daily heroin IV

ratio
12-10-2009, 04:02
2 week long amphetamine binge (adderall)

3 month long marijuana binge
(not sure if that counts lol)

Sweet P
12-10-2009, 04:49
I think different people have different ideas about what a "binge" actually is.

When I was using methamphetamine every single day, but still sleeping and going about my usual daily activities, I didn't consider that a binge. But when I'd use methamphetamine continually without sleeping, eating, or leaving the house, I'd definitely call that a binge!

Komatose
12-10-2009, 09:16
If I could remember than I could tell ya, but what I do know is I have not been sober in its true sense for over 2 years. I would consider not being dependent on a drug sober, but with weed/alcohol its too much off a blur to give a accurate answer.

Gormur
14-10-2009, 01:57
2 1/2 years of heavy drinking at college followed by 2 years of copious amounts of medical mj 24-7, benzo addiction, ecstasy, opiates, and lsd

..follow that with this year, which has been ADD med (d-amphetamine) addiction, a good amount of crystal meth, bzp, cocaine, crack, mdma plus more opiates and benzos than ever before....

MistaJeff
14-10-2009, 04:01
Longest I've stayed up is about 6 days, longest I've been high is about a year.

gloeek
20-10-2009, 14:31
so far a 9 month meth binge...still going strong

drunken_etard
21-10-2009, 00:26
wow..I have did 5 day MDMA binges...umm 4 year opiate addiction, with only a few days sober..well besides the 5 months I quit totally and then got back on again.

Umm 4 week amphetamine binge.

Ant0lak
25-10-2009, 07:00
This kinda raises the question "when does a binge end and addiction start"? Or maybe it doesnt.

Exactly. I can say up to 4 years depending on how you judge it.

amnda3351
26-10-2009, 08:40
I'd say an around the clock addiction is the same as a binge. Sometimes u take less, sometimes more but u r always fucked up on the drug.\
Agree

About a year. I'm sure there was at least a few 2 day stretches in there that I didn't use but those were also the days I didn't get my arse out of bed either.

stealthtrucker
26-10-2009, 15:08
2 weeks on ectasy going to work everyday fucked up

and also before that i had a 3 days methamphetamine binge then using benzos for the come down

the good old days before i started keeping tabs man i miss those days they were the best

MessyMel
26-10-2009, 15:25
2 weeks on ectasy going to work everyday fucked up

and also before that i had a 3 days methamphetamine binge then using benzos for the come down

the good old days before i started keeping tabs man i miss those days they were the best

Going to WORK on ecstacy for days?! What did you do for a job? 8o

rangrz
26-10-2009, 18:06
like 8 years of nearly daily stimulant use.

10 days, no coming down or sleeping. MDPV.

Prodigycan
26-10-2009, 18:28
I think different people have different ideas about what a "binge" actually is.

When I was using methamphetamine every single day, but still sleeping and going about my usual daily activities, I didn't consider that a binge. But when I'd use methamphetamine continually without sleeping, eating, or leaving the house, I'd definitely call that a binge!

yeah i think that's the real definiton of binge and not how long they have been addicted to something. i agree with u.

phatass
29-10-2009, 15:14
12 days ... (approximately) 750mg's of 2C-E, 1.5grams of mephedrone, 750mg's of butylone, 1gram of MDAI, 5xtc (MDMA positive) pills, many joints of hash and weed and plenty of beer and whisky... i did sleep, but i was high every day for 12 days...

dubgaz
29-10-2009, 16:09
F**king hell. My usage is really tame compared to the stories here.

The longest I ever did was from 4pm on a Friday until around 10pm on the Monday. That was a coke and alcohol binge with a few pills mixed in. I couldnt imagine staying awake any longer than that cos I was in a bad way at that stage.

Having said that though I have never done meth so if I tried that who knows how long I would stay awake for.

HarmReductionist
29-10-2009, 18:58
2 days of mushies
3 days adderall
3 days coke
5 days booze
4 days opiates (hydromorphone, methadone, oxymorphone)

The yay binge is going on as of now.

Some of these binges make me stop feeling sorry for myself

kline
29-10-2009, 19:13
2 or 3 days on dexamp and various other drugs. 6 or 7 days smoking reefer.

I'm so hardcore.

trainwreckmolly
30-10-2009, 01:59
I had a 4 day adderall binge once. I would say thats the only true "binge" I've ever gone on. I have smoked weed everyday for the last 5 years.

bacondudeman
30-10-2009, 02:16
2 Weeks Lots of alcohol every day every day (beer and yagger mostly), used tar every day almost, weed every other day, cocaine every other day, threw in some DXM for the hell of it every couple days, rolled about three times, did acid twice, did 2cbs once. That was a great two weeks:) and now i'm broke as fuck.:(

HB Pencil
30-10-2009, 12:23
4 weeks of daily ketamine abuse (up to a g) with only one or two days of, also smoked up and had meph a couple of times during this period.

I'm done with it now tho, bad diet and to much drugs will fuck you up, can't imagine what some of these 10 month binges felt like afterwards

supersmoker27
04-06-2010, 22:59
ive been on benzos for about 2 years daily but theres times when I really get out of control.

My worst one is just a big blur with tiny flash backs, the funniest flashback I have is when I apparently went to get killer breakfast tacos across town at a store called bravos.
Then I was so messed up I fell over riding my bike and crashed into curbs at least 20 times. I dont remember making it back or even gettin the tacos. But I know I was pretty bloodied up from all those falls and tore up my clothes completely.

Same binge I ran down an alley with a big sanpedro clipping I took off the side of a house. all the way back to my house safe. I snipped it with huge clippers and used a dustpan to roll it onto my backpack and hauled ass.

AK74
04-06-2010, 23:10
9 day crankfest when I was in Texas. I actually stayed up without sleep for 9 days!

I'll never do it again because I haven't been the same since and this was 6 years ago. I was paranoid, delusional and basically schizophrenic. I thought the friends I was staying with were talking about calling the cops on me but they were actually talking about the new siding they just bought for there house!

Shadow people, seeing things out of the corner of my eye. When I could see people talking without hearing them I instantly thought they were talking about me. In my psychosis during this time I thought they knew everything about me and every horrible thing i'd ever done.......

Lack of sleep will mess with your mind!

JimLovesOxies
05-06-2010, 00:16
As Lacey mentioned, shooting dope is a full time job. longest period of being deep in the throws of an Oxy/Heroin/Adderall/weed addiction/or dependancy, 3 years. Only one or two days would pass where we didn't have opiates at least. Getting opiates was top priority.

Bardeaux
05-06-2010, 01:05
About 72 hours on 2ci. It was the first time I tried it and ended up doing lines for 3 days with minimal sleep.

Weeks on alcohol back in high school

24 hours on cocaine

woamotive
05-06-2010, 04:57
I do not remember the last day I was sober (even for a minute) .

justsayknow
05-06-2010, 05:45
6 days on MDMA, benzos, alcohol,weed and a dose of smack on the last day. I did sleep for a bit but wasn't sober the whole time

Larson0
05-06-2010, 08:51
4 years on opiates but i dont really consider that a binge. more like a habit as sweet p said.

my binges were mostly when i came into a large amount of money or free pills. gotta love housesitting for relatives and finding old bottles! but the lat i can remember was finding like 80 2 mg dillys and 30 15mg morphine. not much but combined with what i was already doing i was pretty much completely wasted the entire time i watched the house, somthing like 8 days. my tolerance was fuckin high afterwards and it sucked. i also was out of all those free pills. but they were free and unexpected, so i had a fun (i think?) week of mostly free drugs before going back to my normal routine.

normally ill take whatever whenever i need it cause of withdrawal, but generally i only use enough during the day to keep me from getting sick. i do a lot more at night when i dont have anything to do and can pass out wasted, so i cant really call my entire addiction a binge.

LSDMDMA&AMP
05-06-2010, 08:54
3 days of allnighters and speed. scratch that, one week i dosed high doses of dexedrine at night, and id sleep during the day for about 5 days.

ese fuego
05-06-2010, 09:34
4 months ex 4-5 days a week slept the other 2

Mafioso
05-06-2010, 14:51
just smoking pot every day all day for a year(maybe2?) solid with some months highlighted with drinking every night, xtc coke mushies lsd or adderall a few times a month.

i think the pot has taken away my motivation to even do drugs other than alcy and maybe some yay or amps here and there at a party. when the sun starts coming up i usually call it and hit the pillows.

adder
05-06-2010, 15:23
23 months of day by day any opioid usage (that is mostly morphine, levorphanol, to some extent hydromorphone and its analogs, oxymorphone, to a very little extent oxycone and as substitutes methadone and buprenorphine - that is 16.5 months during those 23 months, jumping in and out of hardcore i.v. usage). And probably around 9 months of needle-only opioids without using substitution.

And I've been on those fucking benzodiazepines non-stop day by day for almost 6 years now.

guy1234
02-09-2010, 09:21
just finished a 72 hour amphetamine binge. 4g of paste, no sleep

Nib
02-09-2010, 11:56
just finished a 72 hour amphetamine binge. 4g of paste, no sleep

Good luck :)

My longest was 2 or 3 days straight of MDPV then Coke when I ran out.

minnesotatreeguy
02-09-2010, 21:17
weed 15 yrs
crack/cocaine 5yrs
lsd 3 1/2 months ( every single day...the whole summer basically!)
alcohol 3 weeks
speed/meth 1 yr then 6 months then crashes now and then
jwh-18 ( k2,spice,shaman...) 3 months and counting
then ther was the 3 months leading to y2k was a absolute blur i was a human drug blender thought the world was gonna end so figured i'd better do er' up like its 1999! i have tryed every thing that i have ever come across alot of the stuff wasn't exactly a "bender" but i've tried some shit that were hmmm....lets just say intense and moderation is key for most things it just gets hard to figure out how much moderation is enough!! lets just say i'm moderatley addicted to partying!

atara
02-09-2010, 22:02
Tried the "smoke weed erryday" thing for about two weeks, decided it was better every -few- days. Unless you count piracetam, in which case... the last month.

On hard drugs, around 60 continuous hours at a festival in late July. MDMA, LSD, Ketamine, Xanax, weed, alcohol, kava.

the bold one
03-09-2010, 03:11
been on some form of drug (take your pick) almost daily since 1989.not proud.

thcmike
03-09-2010, 17:49
A week at most so far on vicodin.

JUNKSTER
04-09-2010, 00:14
been up for 13 days straight on some good ice !!! i mean not a wink of sleep & hallucinations/shadow people everywhere !!!! a total adio-visual total mid fuck !!! smoking it ..but mostly shooting it up !! :) during that time i took the biggest shot , id ever done & was the most amazing indiscribale highest fuckin high EVER !!!! ill never forget that ! i have shot up thousands of times & never yet have experienced somthing like that one shot !

canucka
04-09-2010, 05:10
5 months of IV heroin abuse after my girl died

darkbydesign
04-09-2010, 05:50
Three month alcohol methadone and benzos = def binge
Eight month suboxone and benzo script but i wouldn't call that a binge

darkbydesign
04-09-2010, 05:54
I think itís important to differentiate between a habit and a binge. I mean you can be a poly drug addict running several habits for long periods but never really binge. Although for the duration are under the influence of the substances in question.

Top_Cat
04-09-2010, 09:30
week-long MDPV binge

the scourge of the pipe

Keaton
04-09-2010, 10:33
2 months. MDMA. Eventually I figured out I didn't have enough neurotransmitters to be doin that so much.

dj_esky
05-09-2010, 02:26
I once did 15 days without sleep on nothing but meth and ice, smoked an ounce of weed just to help me crash in the last 3 days of the binge

nwjavahead
05-09-2010, 04:03
If we are talking straight through, heavy usage, then 4y2m...ended not so well...
cocktail for bender; Smack, Coke...whisky and pills for added affect...