• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently on Twitter, Yumi (from channel [v] or max or whatever she's on these days) posted something like "Reason to become a lesbian: Short Stack" (some shit emo band)

I said to my boy something to the effect of "I'm short stack - short and stacked!" to which he replied "What's leecie then?"

"She's fucken short stack"

It just means you're a more extreme version of me. And I'm awesome, so yeah, it's a compliment.

I'm smiling because my boss took someone to task for asking me to do stupid stuff. It's nice when your manager protects you :)

Harry Potter tomorrow with my flatmates! Am still searching for a wizard's hat (size: enormous) for keej.

^ hahaha if i was down that way id certainly don a wizards hat. i need to find time to get out and see it, robably wont be for a few weeks though.

Harry Potter tomorrow with my flatmates! Am still searching for a wizard's hat (size: enormous) for keej.

I wore a pair of pipe cleaner glasses at the pub tonight that an acquaintance had because her daughter went to the premier of the new HP.

P.S. My head is 63cm or more (even Acubra doesn't allow for people with my genetic brain capacity) I would be [size: XXenormous]

:D

Smiles for moi:

* Housemate is cooking me a lovely dinner
* nearly the weekend, lots of fun stuff planned
* Nookie!

Looks like the Australian European dance championships could be happening sooner then I thought. Looks like iamtha1 is going to be about next week :) :)

Got my tax return yay.

bye bye debt (well at least a little bit of them)

Got internet finally!

And I passed statistics with the hefty mark of 59!

FUCKING PASSED! FUCK YOU STAT170!

Today has been a great day - A trip to the markets, then to the wholesale florist and then to Bunnings. :D

I did my tax last week and I'm quite happy with what I'll be getting back.

Not many smiles for this weekend, but I will be looking after my little niece tomorrow afternoon which will be nice.... She loves me best out of all the aunties :D

r401792_1887579.jpg

+
Ricky-Ponting-001.jpg

Is a good start to a Sunday :)

Off to the beach now for beers in the winter sun.....:D

Gold_Coast_Burleigh_Heads.jpg

Sitting in the country drinking tea, watching my dogs frolic around in the sun.

Have had a very productive weekend- finished renovating one bedroom, bought and built a shed which meant the back deck got cleared, moved another couch into the lounge and built the pool table. All this, interspersed with a lot of eating, drinking and relaxing = :)

Status
Not open for further replies.