• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought a bike rack today which means we can take our bikes to Byron and hang with one of our favourite people - Mr Klue. %)
In fact we're planning on doing just that next weekend. Ah, camping, biking, swimming and a good mate. Could you ask for anything better?

its 9:15 on saturday morning...

i have done all my shopping
i have done all the cleaning

but there are no waves :(

i think i might play some drums on GH world tour

MY BEST FRIEND GOT ENGAGED LAST NIGHT!!! =D=D=D I'm so insanely excited for her. It has been a very looooong time coming.

600x400-ENT-DanielCarter-600x400.jpg

That is all.

^ That's true, Busty. And from all my knowledge I believe that will never happen. I have to especially order my y fronts because I am a huge cunt. But my navy only Jockey y fronts are pretty fucking good, I must say.

I yearn for the day I can fit into black Jockey y fronts.

FUCK YOU ALL.

Wait, this is the smile thread. I am smiling right now because I am drinking Bourbon. Ahem.

I have to special order mine because Kmart doesn't stock under 12 jocks that don't have spiderman on them so count yourself lucky.

^ I also yearn to order a pair of y front that have a iron on penis poking out the pee flap, about to roll a condom on his head that says...

" cover me, I am going in"

:D

Posting under the influence is fun :D

200 duty free Lucky Strikes (smile the first), gratis (smile the second), from a mate returning from an O/S business trip (plus two bottles of high end Gin [smile the third]). If any associates/beggars ask me for a ciggie, they will be getting NOTHING until this lot is expended and I have secured an ongoing supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.